zethris

I really don't know what to do here

12 posts in this topic

I called again, was a little more edgy and didn't accept a simple case assignment and tollerated being told another scripted response. I requested to speak with a supervisor and explained the situation as forceful and to the point as I possibly could. In the car, all the while on the way driving to Rick Santorum's office to hopefully see him in person and plead for his help, without accepting to see anyone else, armed with all the documents I could bring and print outs of the threads on this board.

In any case, after I got no where again with the VSC, I arrived at the office.

Well the weasel is out making his free money by sitting somewhere and voting favors to keep himself in office as most politicians do.

I come back to hear the chat and that the directo of USCIS is absolutely clueless. The news media doesn't really care, and I can't really sue because the DHS and USCIS is practically untouchable.

What the hell am I supposed to do next? I have waited and waited, the lack of communication since April is disheartening at best. Especially when I try to offer a line of communication, they don't give me any information!

When will this end? This is really starting to take it's toll on my ability to be me.

Can anyone help?! Is there anyone out there who can do something?! ( I yell out as loud as I can while typing this)

:(

Edited by zethris

Meh, nothing to see here.

Zethris

I myself have had no luck with Santorum's office.......As you can see you and i sent are 129-f's in the same day, I havent spoke to you in sometime and im still waiting on the noa2.

I hope something comes to order soon for you~Kelle

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif3dflagsdotcom_uk_2faws.gif

K-1 Sent to Vermont St Patrick's Day~ May the Luck of the Irish Be With Us Today!! 3/17/06

NOA1 03-25-06

Touch 06-16-06=RFE Email

Touch 06-17-06

RFE Arrived 06-21-06

RFE Sent back to Vermont 06-21-06

RFE Delivered 06/23/06 10:55am

RFE-Touch 06/24/06

Touch 06/27/06

Approved 08/21/06 {157 days)

Touch 08/22/06

NVC Letter 08-25-06 Hard Copy

Left NVC 08-25-06

Arrived at London 09-01-06

Packet 3 Arrived at Steves Door 09-05-06

Packet 3 Sent back to London 09-15-06

London Medical 09-29-06- Completed

Packet 4 11-20-06

Londen Interview 12-08-06 APPROVED

Visa in Hand 12-12-06

Enters the USA 12-13-06

WEDDING DAY 2/18/07 @ 3pm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Zethris,

What happened at his office? Did anyone offer to help?

What about contacting Arlen Specter's office? I didn't see a privacy form on the website to download so maybe you need to call the local office first and find out who can help.

CASEWORK (Personal/Family issues such as Veterans, IRS Claims, personal medicine/Medicaid benefits, etc...):

Please contact the state office in your area for ALL casework concerns.

Philadelphia (215) 597-7200

Pittsburgh (412) 644-3400

Harrisburg (717) 782-3951

Scranton (540) 346-2006

Allentown (610) 434-1444

Erie (814) 453-3010

Wilkes Barre (570) 826 6265

You can also try Congressman Murtha - fill out and fax the privacy form and call to follow up with a caseworker. Get a name and direct phone number and don't give up until they help you: http://www.house.gov/murtha/pdf/privform.pdf

Same for Phil English: http://www.house.gov/english/pdf/privacy_r...se_form0506.pdf - maybe start with him since his website actually says:

We help with naturalization applications, immigrant petitions for relatives and adjustment of status applications that are delayed or lost.

I would contact all of the above (maybe give up on Santurom) until you get somone to help you.

GOOD LUCK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Zethris,

What happened at his office? Did anyone offer to help?

What about contacting Arlen Specter's office? I didn't see a privacy form on the website to download so maybe you need to call the local office first and find out who can help.

CASEWORK (Personal/Family issues such as Veterans, IRS Claims, personal medicine/Medicaid benefits, etc...):

Please contact the state office in your area for ALL casework concerns.

Philadelphia (215) 597-7200

Pittsburgh (412) 644-3400

Harrisburg (717) 782-3951

Scranton (540) 346-2006

Allentown (610) 434-1444

Erie (814) 453-3010

Wilkes Barre (570) 826 6265

You can also try Congressman Murtha - fill out and fax the privacy form and call to follow up with a caseworker. Get a name and direct phone number and don't give up until they help you: http://www.house.gov/murtha/pdf/privform.pdf

Same for Phil English: http://www.house.gov/english/pdf/privacy_r...se_form0506.pdf - maybe start with him since his website actually says:

We help with naturalization applications, immigrant petitions for relatives and adjustment of status applications that are delayed or lost.

I would contact all of the above (maybe give up on Santurom) until you get somone to help you.

GOOD LUCK

Congressman Todd Platts office has been very helpful and very responsive. Considering the fact that I am not even in his district (he is Adams, Cumberland, and York Counties). My uncle knows someone in his office, I think maybe his secretary. I don't know if that is why his staff is helping me, maybe. I would encourage you to try them though if you are in the Central PA area. They have been in contact with me nearly everyday. They have also been in contact with the Consulate in Poland to try and get my fiancee in for her interview as soon as we are re-approved. I really don't know if they have actually done anything to speed up my case (received RFE today 7/24), but they do seem to care, and are always responsive.

Santorum and Specter's office's are a joke! I think I spoke with them a combined three times over the past month, and the most they told me was that my petition was recalled because of IMBRA, haha. What a joke, I didn't need them to tell me that.

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

I-129F Sent:------------03-04-2006

I-129F NOA1:-----------03-10-2006

I-129F NOA2:-----------03-20-2006

Case Reopened:-------06-22-2006

Touched:---------------06-24-2006

RFE Sent E-mail:-------07-19-2006

Touched:---------------07-20-2006

IMBRA RFE Received:-07-24-2006

RFE Sent Back:--------07-24-2006

RFE Received:---------07-25-2006

RFE Received Notice:--07-26-2006

Touched:---------------07-27-2006

Touched:---------------07-28-2006

Touched:---------------07-29-2006

Touched:---------------08-09-2006

Touched:---------------08-10-2006

RE-APPROVED:--------08-16-2006

NVC Received:---------08-21-2006

NVC Sent to Embassy:-08-25-2006

Embassy Received:----??????????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm in the same boat as you are. It's really taking it's toll on me too. As I have said before, nobody gives a ####### unless its them its happening too. This is the ultimate lesson in Futility. All I can say is, It's gotta get better cause it can't get any worse. I've been misled and lied to long enouph by the NVC, USCIS, and The Embassy in the Philippines. Nobody even knows for sure where my case is. All of them contridict each other when called. I bet my Petition is with yours somewhere with the other 298 that have been "Misplaced". Knowing that I'm gonna wait 3 to 6 months for even an interview all over again in Manila is the backbreaker. I have never felt this powerless before. I own my own business, part of the reason I work for myself is because I have learned I can't rely on others in life at all. So this is twice as hard on me too. Not used to losing like this... I will say that your not alone, cause Im there with you :wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I am in Dublin PA, just outside of Doylestown, about 1hr north of Philly.

I have speant hours on the phone, and I wont let it jeopardize my job. But I am just getting no where with anyone.

I would try all of the congressman around your area. From what I have read from other people and my own experience, they seem to be more effective than the Senators.

I have been in contact with the local paper here in Harrisburg, and they have expressed interest in interviewing me for an article. I don't know if I will, or if they really will do an article, but if you haven't yet, I would suggest calling your local papers to see if there is any interest in publishing something. I don't know if it would do anything, but you might be able to put pressure on Senators, Congressman, but expressing your concerns over their lack of help.

I really feel bad for you and your situation. I hope you can find some help soon. Best of luck to you.

Edited by ap24

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

I-129F Sent:------------03-04-2006

I-129F NOA1:-----------03-10-2006

I-129F NOA2:-----------03-20-2006

Case Reopened:-------06-22-2006

Touched:---------------06-24-2006

RFE Sent E-mail:-------07-19-2006

Touched:---------------07-20-2006

IMBRA RFE Received:-07-24-2006

RFE Sent Back:--------07-24-2006

RFE Received:---------07-25-2006

RFE Received Notice:--07-26-2006

Touched:---------------07-27-2006

Touched:---------------07-28-2006

Touched:---------------07-29-2006

Touched:---------------08-09-2006

Touched:---------------08-10-2006

RE-APPROVED:--------08-16-2006

NVC Received:---------08-21-2006

NVC Sent to Embassy:-08-25-2006

Embassy Received:----??????????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Zethris, based on comments from people in your area, seems like this guy is your best bet:

Congressman Phil English: http://www.house.gov/english/pdf/privacy_r...se_form0506.pdf

"We help with naturalization applications, immigrant petitions for relatives and adjustment of status applications that are delayed or lost."

PLEASE CONTACT HIM NOW AND GET SOME ASSISTANCE!!!!

Good luck

Timeline
I called again, was a little more edgy and didn't accept a simple case assignment and tollerated being told another scripted response. I requested to speak with a supervisor and explained the situation as forceful and to the point as I possibly could. In the car, all the while on the way driving to Rick Santorum's office to hopefully see him in person and plead for his help, without accepting to see anyone else, armed with all the documents I could bring and print outs of the threads on this board.

In any case, after I got no where again with the VSC, I arrived at the office.

Well the weasel is out making his free money by sitting somewhere and voting favors to keep himself in office as most politicians do.

I come back to hear the chat and that the directo of USCIS is absolutely clueless. The news media doesn't really care, and I can't really sue because the DHS and USCIS is practically untouchable.

What the hell am I supposed to do next? I have waited and waited, the lack of communication since April is disheartening at best. Especially when I try to offer a line of communication, they don't give me any information!

When will this end? This is really starting to take it's toll on my ability to be me.

Can anyone help?! Is there anyone out there who can do something?! ( I yell out as loud as I can while typing this)

:(

Zethris.... Here is an Idea I was given By an Officer Today at the USCIS!

She said the best thing to do is to "Cut & Paste Questions Pertinent to getting the RFE moving". She said send this to them in Vermont with a letter explaining the circumstances. She said if you give them the Info they need, they just may reprocess the case without sending your Official RFE. I told her that I have access to the Scan that is posted here, She said then "Cut & Paste the pertinent Questions and send that with copies of the 797 NOA's and even the letter from the NVC". Her advice I think is probably the best thing to do if you are waiting for an RFE like me. She said that this may be all that they need and wont waste any more time. She also said that once this part is done, the case will go directly to Manila and wont go to the NVC again. Make sure you sign the "Document" that you will be in essence "creating". I also would send it at least Certified Mail to make them sign for it when they recieve it. Mark the Package "Request For More Evidence" is also good advice.

GOD willing this just may at least "Get the ball rolling" for us!!!!!!!

Zethris, based on comments from people in your area, seems like this guy is your best bet:

Congressman Phil English: http://www.house.gov/english/pdf/privacy_r...se_form0506.pdf

"We help with naturalization applications, immigrant petitions for relatives and adjustment of status applications that are delayed or lost."

PLEASE CONTACT HIM NOW AND GET SOME ASSISTANCE!!!!

Good luck

The link does not work.... :crying:

I will try that. I have typed the letter out, i'll print it and mail it tomorrow after work. I just hope the operator wasn't just talking to get you off the phone though. The seem to to that sometimes without need for worry to getting caught at giving bad information as it seems no calls are monitored and they can just sit down and take the occasional disgruntled call and collect the paycheck after they hang up on the furious caller.

Timeline

I sent out my Infoe to Vermont today. I got home and nothiced an email from my Congressmans office..... Bad news. The said that Vermont still does not have my Petition. Meaning all of the other emails claiming they did where lies?

I gotta get some space from this now.

It's getting to be too much :angry:

I sent out my Infoe to Vermont today. I got home and nothiced an email from my Congressmans office..... Bad news. The said that Vermont still does not have my Petition. Meaning all of the other emails claiming they did where lies?

I gotta get some space from this now.

It's getting to be too much :angry:

Call the NVC and explain the situation and find out when it was sent to the VSC. Min was just barely sent on the 19th. It could be that they haven't matched your case with the A# yet, like mine, and so they don't "officialy" have it yet. The moment they physically have it in one of the agents hands, the first thing they do is match it with your A# again, and that generates a "touch" notice.

The VSC themselves seems to not give any information. I have 5 active investigations supposedly with reference numbers over there, and have heard back from none of them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.