annaprice

hi

9 posts in this topic

hi are there are pinoy / pinays near algonquin illinois? if so please pm me here :) tnx what to have some filipina friends here :)

happier than ever

Hi,

We are over near Iowa City, Iowa.

I am sure that Shirr would be happy to have new people to chat with...

Is your SO here now?

-Phil

hi are there are pinoy / pinays near algonquin illinois? if so please pm me here :) tnx what to have some filipina friends here :)

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Is your SO here now?

my husband? we are both here in the US. algonquin illinois

happier than ever

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Babe, I think your pic confuses some VJers....

Anna is the recent immigrant to US but I'm the white guy in the pics tossing LMG around!

We've run into a few Filipinos while out on errands but they don't seems to be all that friendly. Even the local Philippine Store is rather gruff with her/us.

I don't understand it, she showers every day and I never skip more than a day or two so neither of us should have offensive BO?!?!?! (Ha ha ha)

Filed: Country:
Timeline
Hi,

Is your SO here now?

-Phil

Hi Phil,

You guys are about 3 1/2 hours away, got any good dive sites nearby?

I know Anna won't mind having a chat friend in the midwest who is experiencing all of the "firsts" she is.

Have you tried going to a local Philippine store ? There is one in Naperville. Ask about local Fil/AM societies.

On our first visit we were invited to the Streator Fil/Am Xmas party and made many connections there. It was a bit of a drive, but through networking with families at the party we met fils in our hometown.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Not much of a diver myself, inner ear problems...

I seem to recall a diver group in the area...

If I hear of any I will for sure drop you a note!!

Shirr built her first snowman yesterday.

A major milestone, When she first arrived here, she was cold at 70 degrees, yesterday was 32 degrees and she was having a blast in the snow!!

She even pointed out to me that she was puzzled why she ever found it so cold...

-Phil

Hi,

Is your SO here now?

-Phil

Hi Phil,

I know Anna won't mind having a chat friend in the midwest who is experiencing all of the "firsts" she is.

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Hi,

Is your SO here now?

-Phil

Hi Phil,

Hi I am here in western area of chicago the name of our place is western springs..

lyn

Naturalization:

December 27, 2012--N400 application sent
January 3, 2013 ---NOA Date
January 28, 2013 ----Biometrics
May 9, 2013---------Interview Schedule

July......Oath Taking Ceremony...

Bob,

You might try these folks.

http://www.seatasea.com/Midwestdivesites.htm

I have heard them advertizing all the time on the radio.

-Phil

Hi,

Is your SO here now?

-Phil

Hi Phil,

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.