JustJ

The 2010 London Waiver List

652 posts in this topic

just being cheap free fireworks every year lol...

Strange that the Americans let people get married on July 4th when celebrating "INDEPENDENCE DAY" :rofl: it seems to contradict the whole meaning of the day

Andrew :thumbs:

Edited by Traci - Andrew

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

my cr1 to ir1 happens just 2days after i come back from egypt i cant wait a week in the sun away from the bloody football although i did cheer when the usa scored i thought i was going to get lynched...

Hahaha, thanks for cheering for us!

Married 2008

-------------------------------------------------------------------

5/21/09 - filed I-130

12/7/09 - Interview (denied for 28 yr old CIMT); filed waiver same day

6/18/10 - I-601 Waiver Denied, added misrep for checking wrong box on landing card (lifetime ban)

7/16/10 - AAO Appeal filed.

8/31/12 - AAO appeal sustained (THANK YOU, GOD FOR YOUR MERCY)

10/8/12 - USCIS sent file to Consulate

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

12/10/12 - HERE AT LAST! (ALL GLORY TO GOD!)

Hahaha, thanks for cheering for us!

Your welcome... You must still always see the funny side of things, because life is serious enough to deal with. :wacko:

by the way it was good to hear that your updated info reached the Visa office so quickly.

Take care

event.png

Strange that the Americans let people get married on July 4th when celebrating "INDEPENDENCE DAY" :rofl: it seems to contradict the whole meaning of the day

You are ROTTEN - just plain ol' rotten :devil: That was pretty funny though... :rofl:(L)

Your Independent Half :rofl:

event.png

Oh I wouldn't do it because I was trying to save money - I'd only do it to save the headache of having to remove conditions two years later, and only then if it were a wait of a fortnight or so. At every step of the way we've been delayed inexplicably, and now this AP business (16 weeks today :crying: ), so I dread to think what'll happen next :unsure:

It's the start of a new week - hopefully the embassy will finally issue an update and you'll all hear some good news :yes:

Gosh Treehugger - I can't believe it's been 16 weeks :huh: I don't blame you for wanting to get yor IR-1 and having all of this immigration junk done and dusted.... Hang in there - I sure hope you hear some good news soon!! Take care - we're all pulling for you!!! :thumbs:

Lots of Hugs (F)

Traci

event.png

Gosh Treehugger - I can't believe it's been 16 weeks :huh: I don't blame you for wanting to get yor IR-1 and having all of this immigration junk done and dusted.... Hang in there - I sure hope you hear some good news soon!! Take care - we're all pulling for you!!! :thumbs:

Lots of Hugs (F)

Traci

I am sure we will all hear something this week.. :thumbs:

Andrew

Edited by Traci - Andrew

event.png

I'm not waiting anymore for our Visa.....but just wanted to say good luck with everything!!!!! You can always send a PM if you need to talk!!!

-Sarah

Thanks

event.png

Hi Everyone

Well the USCIS have managed to update us today after a 20 day waiting period since the last I-601 Status update.

I will do my usual report with details and stats once I have reviewed the update, but I can say 3 cases were completed JustJ being one of them, and 5 more Added to Pending.

Regards

Andrew

event.png

Hi Everyone

The USCIS has decided that they have kept us waiting long enough (20 Days) so they have released an update today 15th June 2010

So the highlights of todays update are:

5 Cases added to the "Pending" pile making a total of 39 UK cases in total now !!

1 Case added to the "Under Review" pile from the Pending pile, this brings the total UK based Under Review cases to a massive total of 6

3 Cases were Completed.. Well one of them is our very own JustJ's case.. so hopefully her Husband will be getting the result letter any day now.

Well this was a very long overdue update, a few people will have enjoyed being added and to Pending and one will have enjoyed the move to Under Review at last, however there was ONLY 3 COMPLETED over a 20 day period but as they now have so many Pending cases backing up, surely they must start to complete some more soon... hopefully another update this Friday (18/06/2010) I hope, this is my hopeful prediction anyway.

As usual you can see these changes in my updated spreadsheet here > I-601 Status Update Spreadsheet 19th April 2010

Well done and congratulations to JustJ lets hope it is good news..

Well my Website monitoring software worked well, it enabled me to be the first to announce the update and work on the spreadsheet far earlier with my Wife Traci.

Wishing you all the best on the next update.

Take care all..

Andrew

event.png

Phew, at last!!

JustJ it's good to hear that your case has been completed at last - I sincerely hope that it is the good news that you're expecting, and that even if it isn't at least it means you can embark on the next step of this journey :thumbs:

Andrew and Traci - has there been any movement in your case? Any other VJers out there?

Timeline

OMG OMG OMG!!!

I don't know what to do now! Who do I call? LOL.

It was completed a week ago??? They just got my supplement evidence yesterday, so they are probably scratching their heads today.

Married 2008

5/21/09 - filed I-130

6/18/10 - I-601 Waiver Denied, added misrep for checking wrong box on landing card (lifetime ban)

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

Timeline

Okay, I called DOS and the guy said it's "still processing."

That doesn't sound real positive, does it?

Married 2008

5/21/09 - filed I-130

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

Okay, I called DOS and the guy said it's "still processing."

That doesn't sound real positive, does it?

Manufacturing the visa is a process......... :)

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Timeline

Manufacturing the visa is a process......... :)

I had read a while back, though, that if it was approved, the operator would tell you. And if it's denied, they don't. So I'm scared.

Married 2008

5/21/09 - filed I-130

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.