JustJ

The 2010 London Waiver List

652 posts in this topic

I had some news yesterday and didn't want to distract the thread from jnurse's good news.

Jeepers, what an unbelievable emotional ride..... :wow:

Gosh - that IS an emotional rollercoaster! Here's hoping that there's good news soon (F)

Hey JustJ ,today i called up the DOS again because although they had said to call up my husband yesterday they didnt,so i called them up(02078940592)# and spoke to the lady who issues the visa directly and she told me she had his case in front of her but couldnt yet issue his visa because she wanted to clear his Misrep with the USCIS office in Washington saying that they had the final say and NOT Elliot cook!!! you can imagine how terrible i felt all over again :bonk: .

Oh I'm so sorry jnurse :( This really isn't fair :angry:

Edited by treehugger

Hi

So no update for us last week :angry: , so my prediction will be an update this week on Monday 7th June (because they do this a lot if they miss a Friday) or it will be Wednesday 9th June (Because it will have been 14 days since the last update and they have not made us wait longer than that so far since October 2009) or it will be on Friday 11th June (As they try to update on Fridays where possible, so they may string out the release from maybe Wednesday to a Friday but I doubt if they would hold on to a Monday release until Friday).

Anyway these are my predictions... :thumbs:

Anyone want to place any bets on which day?

Monday..........3-1

Wednesday....1-1

Friday............5-1

That is the odds that I am giving at the moment :devil:

Take Care

Andrew

event.png

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So sorry about your knee Justj,maybe physical therapy and not surgery for now.More prayers to your mom too hope she gets better soon.Lets see what monday has in store for all on VJ,Enjoy the rest of sunday.

Edited by jnurse68

Timeline

Oh I'm so sorry jnurse :( This really isn't fair :angry:

i think you will find that isnt true elliott cooke does make the decision as he is the field director it only goes to washington if you are to appeal against there decision, i know we had the same situation

Edited by carlhales

Well Monday is over now, so any of you that placed a bet on the 3-1 Monday Update just lost out :crying:

But we have the favorite to come on Wednesday at 1-1 (Even money) or the long shot on Friday at 5-1 odds...

Lets hope the Favorite comes in (Wednesday), or better still let the USCIS surprise us by updating us on Tuesday 8th :thumbs:

Take care

Andrew

event.png

Timeline

i think you will find that isnt true elliott cooke does make the decision as he is the field director it only goes to washington if you are to appeal against there decision, i know we had the same situation

But we are not appealing because we have a letter of approval signed by elliot and it also states the case is closed.I also thought the next step is to get the visa which it is in alsmost every case,however when i called friday morning with the # you gave me(thank you),i spoke directly with the lady dealing with our case asking her when is the visa going to be issued,she said she needed to clear up a few things with the misrep,i told her we have the letter of approval from elliot cook,she said she had our file in front of her,and that elliot cook didnt have the final say and that she needed to clarify with the USCIS office in washington and that they all had to be on the same page.Thats exactly what she told me leaving me more confused than before,she told me it would take weeks coz i asked if i could call her next week,so i called my attorneys and congressmans office coz i am totally confused but i will wait and see what happens this week.

Timeline

But we are not appealing because we have a letter of approval signed by elliot and it also states the case is closed.I also thought the next step is to get the visa which it is in alsmost every case,however when i called friday morning with the # you gave me(thank you),i spoke directly with the lady dealing with our case asking her when is the visa going to be issued,she said she needed to clear up a few things with the misrep,i told her we have the letter of approval from elliot cook,she said she had our file in front of her,and that elliot cook didnt have the final say and that she needed to clarify with the USCIS office in washington and that they all had to be on the same page.Thats exactly what she told me leaving me more confused than before,she told me it would take weeks coz i asked if i could call her next week,so i called my attorneys and congressmans office coz i am totally confused but i will wait and see what happens this week.

Timeline

If you check back on page 16 of this forum you will see that with the case of C2C although the case was completed and closed,there was a dispute over the decision and if there is one it has to be cleared up by the head office in Washington.Still yes i do agree that the majority of cases are decided and end with Elliot cooks decision in london,so my case is just the odd one that needs further clarification.]

Timeline

If you check back on page 16 of this forum you will see that with the case of C2C although the case was completed and closed,there was a dispute over the decision and if there is one it has to be cleared up by the head office in Washington.Still yes i do agree that the majority of cases are decided and end with Elliot cooks decision in london,so my case is just the odd one that needs further clarification.]

did the woman you spoke to sound chinese if so she an idiot and my wife has had plenty of run in with her in the end my wife told she wanted to speak to her supervisior to try and get a straight answer which this woman seems inept in giving any straight answer to any questions. she also told my wife this whole process from start to finish would only take 4 months so i find the woman spouts complete ####### doesnt know her ####### from her elbow...

Edited by carlhales

Timeline

Well Monday is over now, so any of you that placed a bet on the 3-1 Monday Update just lost out :crying:

But we have the favorite to come on Wednesday at 1-1 (Even money) or the long shot on Friday at 5-1 odds...

Lets hope the Favorite comes in (Wednesday), or better still let the USCIS surprise us by updating us on Tuesday 8th :thumbs:

Take care

Andrew

there was an update to day

there was an update to day

Hi Carl

My software has not informed me of an update, so I just checked again manually now on the following link: I-601 Status Update and I get the date of 26th May 2010?

What date are you getting? and can you post the link for me to try at my end.

Thanks

Andrew

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.