SunDrop

2010 United Kingdom Interview Thread

1,877 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Add us to the waiting for interview list! :D I called the DOS this morning and our P3 went out today -- I can barely breathe I am so excited! I just called Julian and let him know the good news, and he said he is sending out all the forms tomorrow morning since we now know we can. His medical is next week, so we are all set now.

We're both so excited and relieved. We have had SO much delay in our case, first us putting off filing for a year, then we got stuck with an RFE. Julian can't wait to get over here and start our new life (finally) together. He was so happy, he actually shouted out "AT LAST!!!" :lol: If you knew him, you'd know how unlike him that is!

So happy. :) Hopefully this will give some people some hope that London is really moving after all.

"It doesn't matter who you love, or how you love, but that you love"

~Robert Browning~

event.png

My blog, where I ramble on occasionally:

Melissa's Meanderings

Timeline

Congrats, Melissa! Well on your way now! You've made some real posting progress here today, too. I'm proud of you. :star:

Thanks, julez! I guess you still need to work on Julian though! :lol:

Oops, double post!

Edited by MelissaJulian

~Robert Browning~

event.png

Melissa's Meanderings

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Congratulations to you Melissa! Good to see the Interview list is being updated again, so thanks also to amykathleen.

Good luck all who are waiting for interviews or final clearance on your visas. Especially those of you in AP, hope you get some good news very soon. :)

Congratulations to you Melissa! Good to see the Interview list is being updated again, so thanks also to amykathleen.

Good luck all who are waiting for interviews or final clearance on your visas. Especially those of you in AP, hope you get some good news very soon. :)

All of this, including mega-congrats to Melissa as well. :) You know I can't resist making a pop at Julian.

As someone who maintained the list for a while, I know what a thankless task it it is. Thanks Amy for doing this.star_smile.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

As someone who maintained the list for a while, I know what a thankless task it it is. Thanks Amy for doing this.star_smile.gif

It is REALLY hard! I took it over for about 2 weeks last year, and made so many mistakes that someone else started posting competing updates and I was sooooo relieved!

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

It is REALLY hard! I took it over for about 2 weeks last year, and made so many mistakes that someone else started posting competing updates and I was sooooo relieved!

I guess it's a thankless task, so well done you for taking it on even for a relatively short period. :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Its fun for a while, but as someone who did maintain the list for a good chunch of 2008, I agree - it is a royal pain. But I hasten to add, very worthwhile since this thread contains such useful information.

I think I did it for about 4 months, maybe more. It was hellish -- and I was ####### about it, stalking people for updates, bothering UK people I saw in other forums who never posted here...

And then 3 years later I turned into THIS. Maybe this is the beacon of hope Julez is looking for! :lol:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

All of this, including mega-congrats to Melissa as well. :) You know I can't resist making a pop at Julian.

:luv: Maven.

Thanks everyone. Now I can start calling DOS for the interview! :lol:

~Robert Browning~

event.png

Melissa's Meanderings

I did find it to be a very useful outlet for all of that anxious/obsessive energy, that's for sure. I stalked people too! It was nuts! :D

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.