roseTX

K2 interview this dec.07, 2009

5 posts in this topic

hello to all my VJ family, my 3 year old daughter will have an interview this coming december 07, 2009 monday. I had my USEM interview last october 06,2009. My visa was approved already. I would like to ask if these documents is already enough for us to face the battle. These are the documents i prepared for my 3 year old daughter: NSO birth certificate, baptismal, DS-156 and DS-157. St. Lukes get her passport already. Are those documents already enough? Shall i still prepare an affidavit of support, cenomar and my birth certificate since i already given it to them last october 06, 2009. Please give me an advice guys. I get more nervous of my duaghter's interview than mine. Please whoever has an experience of visa pick please share also becuase we have both tickets already this coming dec. 13,,, all your help are needed guys.. please respond... whoever read this..thanks a million...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello to all my VJ family, my 3 year old daughter will have an interview this coming december 07, 2009 monday. I had my USEM interview last october 06,2009. My visa was approved already. I would like to ask if these documents is already enough for us to face the battle. These are the documents i prepared for my 3 year old daughter: NSO birth certificate, baptismal, DS-156 and DS-157. St. Lukes get her passport already. Are those documents already enough? Shall i still prepare an affidavit of support, cenomar and my birth certificate since i already given it to them last october 06, 2009. Please give me an advice guys. I get more nervous of my duaghter's interview than mine. Please whoever has an experience of visa pick please share also becuase we have both tickets already this coming dec. 13,,, all your help are needed guys.. please respond... whoever read this..thanks a million...

Hi,

I just read a post abt a 7 year old daughter who attended an interview and the consul asked for a cenomar of the mother of the child. I believe the consul requires documentary proofs to establish your relationship with your child ( first, the birth cert of your child) and determine if you have a legal custody of the child, so if you're not married to the father of the child, then a cenomar, and if your previously married, then i suggest an annotated marriage contract and a court order will be safe to assume.

Also i read that one member who had her interview today, verbally requested for visa pick up and the consul allowed it.

goodluck!!

Please visit our website and make a difference in the lives of the children.www.gracegeneralsantos.org

the father of my daughter is not listed on the birth certificate of my daughter or any of the documents that involved my daughter, do i still need to give the cenomar since i give it to them last october 6,2009 during my interview. as a mother, i will be the one to accompany her to the embassy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
the father of my daughter is not listed on the birth certificate of my daughter or any of the documents that involved my daughter, do i still need to give the cenomar since i give it to them last october 6,2009 during my interview. as a mother, i will be the one to accompany her to the embassy.

Under our family code, once the father is not declared in the birth certificate then you,being the mother has the sole and legal custody of your child. To somehow lessen your anxiety, then bring a photocopy of your cenomar, so it will just be handy. but you can tell them that you already submitted one during your interview.dont worry, the visa of your child is a derivative from your visa, Since your visa was already approved and you have more than enough proof of your relationship with your child, then no reason to delay visa approval.

Please visit our website and make a difference in the lives of the children.www.gracegeneralsantos.org

i dont have a photocopy of my cenomar already since i give it to them. maybe i will just tell them that i have submitted my cenomar during my interview last october 06, 2009. thanks for reply, i really appreciated it. at least it lessen my worries.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.