4 posts in this topic

Hello guyz I have a quick question about my RFE in NVC. How long should it takes once the NVC get my missing documents to be completed our case? Thank guyz in Advance for your kindly responces

WX7PaYmN8bA

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tanzania
Timeline

Im sorry to hear of the RFE. I would advice you to look at forum members timeline's a good number of people have sent in RFE documents and noted down the date sent and the NOA's sent out from USCIS.

F1 student married to USC

------------------------------

10/13/2009- Package sent to Chicago (I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765) by Express USPS. -day1

10/14/2009- Documents received.-day 2

10/22/2009- Cheques cashed.-day 10

10/24/2009- Receipt Notice for I-130, I-485 and I-765 :priority date 10/14-day 12

10/31/2009- Biometrics notice received, appt 11/18/09-day 19

11/02/2009-I-130 touched.-day 21

11/03/2009- Walk in FP done.-day 22

11/04/2009- I-485 & I-765 touched-day 23

12/04/2009- EAD approval via email-day 53

12/05/2009- Received Interview letter scheduled for 01/07/2010.-day 54

12/15/2009-Approval of EAD e-mail.-day 64

12/16/2009-EAD received by mail.-day 65

6dd2690d60.png

91d5e78ad6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

there's no sure time frame, depends on what the RFE is about and what you do to resolve it. sorry it happened, hope it resolves itself quickly.

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

The RFE was for an NIB Police Clerance. We sent the City one. NVC will have the original on Wednesday by fed ex. That is the only thing missing in the case, per the operator. So, the better question I guess is how long with just one missing document that we already had and which they will receive this Wednesday for the case to complete. Thanks. Eric and Myracle.

WX7PaYmN8bA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.