whisper

hi

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi!... i have some questions that is still unanswered until now. I had an ex foriegn bf until now i need some advice. My ex contracted me of his stds without telling me first he had it. I only knew after we did sex. But what happen was i still love him coz i unconditionally love him and thought he also love me truely coz he i think was very good in pretending. Everytime he visit me i got bad discharged, until i visited ob and found out i got some stds. I knew of course he was old enough that he knew what stds he had but it was devastating that i didnt have any idea he had lots of virus. I was suffering now of his selfishness coz stds can put a scar its not an ordinary disease. We broke up, he was on and off of his decision . he is not consistent of his words, he proposed me for marriage but it was not formal just verbal no ring. What i thought was he was clean guy coz he was always talking he is health conscious he wanted healthy lifestyle when we were still chatting, so i thought he was that clean. I can say he is selfish coz he didnt even wear condom coz he said he doesnt like it, knowing the fact that if a person had stds must observe safe sex and must tell the person honestly he had it, but what happened was after the fisrt sex he just told me he had std. Until i knew from him he was engaged before me and cancelled the k1 with that girl. So what i knew was the were over. But i found out that thier relationship was just complicated so they're not yet over. i found it coz i saw the girls profile.He filed the k1 for the girl after a month he contacted me and began chat. Thier relationship that time maybe was they only had misunderstanding or maybe a big quarrel but its not yet over. I do not know whats the real story of it coz i didnt hear the girls side he only told me what happened, that now i was thinking he just used me to cover up his pain from the previous girl. While we were on our relationship he talked negative about the girl and i also aggree coz i dont knw whats the truth and he seems real in talking about it and coz i also trust him so i believe him.

I asked him if the previous girl knew he had stds, he said no. so i asked him why he also didnt tell me in advance he had stds, he said he thought i will not get it, what a selfish act. But i still accept it, untill i felt he was changing a little, and he said the girl talked to him wanted to return back to him, so i asked him if he will go back to that girl he said no coz he felt the girl will just use him for entry to states. But i still felt the change so i asked him if he really love me coz i am serious and truely love him and seriously looking for marriage , he said love takes time , i was shocked coz i thought he really love me coz we already had many experiences and we were already many months in relationship. I asked him if he was looking for only gf or partner in life, he said he wanna marry.

he even told me i will give him a baby he had many plans in marriage, until he had changes. i asked him again if he wanna go back to his ex, he said he is not ready for marriage, i told him he just let me hope and why he can take it pretending he loves me if not. When he visited me there i really felt instinctly he changed and theres something he was hiding that his acts speaks loud. he always got online morning and evening he said he was talking to his family, so it was ok for me, then when i was at work, i called him at hotel he didnt answer my call , until i cant stop the instinct feeling he had other girl. I didnt asked him about it coz i wanted him to tell me, but what happened was he was trying to be ok and good to me, but his actions can not be hide, no matter how he tried to hide it i felt he has someone and found some evidence. he said his phone was not working but when i was closed to him it vibrates, so it was just only in silent mode, many i cant wrote here. He didnt tell me about his plans to me, but when he goes back to his place he just tell me he is not ready for marriage. i told him why he didnt talked to me in person why when he was already away, and i told him because he cheated he had other girl, he said no he was angry. Maybe he did as if ok and didnt tell me the truth when he was here so that i will still stay in hotel, and when i was not around he is talking with other girls. Gonna hard to accept, i was blind that time coz i trust and believe him.But i had instinct feeling he had. And it was confirmed he had a girl coz he deleted me on his account and i saw the girls message seems they had contact. so i message the girl if she was his gf, she didnt answer. what i did was i emailed the girl coz i was the one who felt the guilt that she might also get the stds coz i was thinking he will maybe not tell it to the girl. But they were mad, until i knew from my ex they were over, he didnt tell whats the reason.

He said there were many things to consider in marriage, i told him why when we just chatted he said he wanna marry and even give him a baby, he even proposed me, he had many plans, so i told him he just let me hope, he just used me as cover up of his pain. he simply said sorry. I told him how dare he did this to me, after all of those things, i got his stds and i even accept it , i was even good and nice to him, he was even my priority, and i gave all my love to him coz i thought he was real.

When we broke up i was so depressed, he told me he will not marry coz of stds , he said it was a lifetime martyrdom. he was my second bf, it gonna hard to accept all of this facts,coz for me it was not worthy coz i i am not a girl from sidewalk. and he was even my second bf , i was carried away of the nice plans and coz i wanted to get marry and he showed he seems real.

i talked to someone about my ex and said i was just used by him. he had no conscience really, now my questions is can i report him so that he can no longer go to our place coz i was thinking he can transmit his stds again , coz i knew his behavior, he is not honest he will not inform in advance a girl about his stds. My point is i dont want others will experience what i got, I had a very bad health issue now because of him, stds. i can feel how hard and devastating to get that stds and the guy will leave you. is it right to do it, and how to do it? where cn i report it. i do not want to have trouble also but what i want is he can no longer visit here in PI. I knew he is looking for pinay, so he will still search again.

second, is it right if i will email or meet the ex girl before me coz i want her to checked her health issue, she might also get it and just dnt know it was already stds, my concern is as it is still early to have medication or visit ob. They said and as what i learned that hpv virus is one of the cause of cervical cancer. In my part, i have no choice but to accept what will be my next health problem with this stds, i felt pain on my abdomen now. Is it right to tell the girl before me? the girls family was now a friend of this guy, they didnt know about this guys business. what they know he is very nice and good. What will be my approached to the girl if ever i will go for it?. I guess they were talking again now coz he added again the girl to his account. And possibly they can go again coz the girl wanted the guy and according to the guy the girl wanted to go out of country and i think the guy loves the girl coz for me he will not talk again or add the girl if he had no feelings anymore. what i want is i just wanted to save the girl from stds.

looking forward for your advice. Thanks

im so sorry to hear your story sa tingin ko this guy didnt really care about you his intention is manghawa if he told you that he have STD would you have sex with him ba? i believe theres a cure with STD remember Kris Aquino dba? this is a lesson learned for you next time mag ingat

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

im so sorry to hear your story sa tingin ko this guy didnt really care about you his intention is manghawa if he told you that he have STD would you have sex with him ba? i believe theres a cure with STD remember Kris Aquino dba? this is a lesson learned for you next time mag ingat

Thanks for the reply, If only i knew he had it while we were still chatting, i never allowed it to happen. I got a virus from him and virus stds had no cure, it will stay on your body for the rest of your life. I even told him how can i marry other guy with my situation, i can not do transmitting it to other, i cant take ruining life of other people. i told him he really ruins my life, and he said sorry if he did wrong. he said he is looking for his happiness. too late to regret, i already had it. and the worst thing was its not only 1 std, i got 3 and i do not know what elses . when we broke up i was deppressed trying to contact him to get some comfort coz i was very sick that time with the std he tansmitted , but what he just said was he cant help me, he will not go on with relationship if std was the reason.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

If ako din ang nasa kalagayan mo hindi ko rin alam kung ano gagawin ko pero just keep praying. God wont put you in a situation na hindi mo kaya. I know a friend's friend who has STD but still she found a foreigner husband, who accepted her kahit meron sia nun. God's grace is abundant. Just keep praying. God bless.

Thanks for the reply, If only i knew he had it while we were still chatting, i never allowed it to happen. I got a virus from him and virus stds had no cure, it will stay on your body for the rest of your life. I even told him how can i marry other guy with my situation, i can not do transmitting it to other, i cant take ruining life of other people. i told him he really ruins my life, and he said sorry if he did wrong. he said he is looking for his happiness. too late to regret, i already had it. and the worst thing was its not only 1 std, i got 3 and i do not know what elses . when we broke up i was deppressed trying to contact him to get some comfort coz i was very sick that time with the std he tansmitted , but what he just said was he cant help me, he will not go on with relationship if std was the reason.

Edited by pinayto

Is that knucklehead still in RP and spreading STD? How about contacting NBI and report this a$hole's name so they will have this guy on their watch list and monitor him once he step on Philippine soil? Sorry about your situation, it must very tough …please have an HIV test too and do something report this guy to the authorities you may save other fellow pinays. Good luck

Please report him, he has no right to do this to you and to the other girls. You can report it at DOH or STD/AIDS Detection Unit.

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

Did you meet him on Cherry Blossom or Filipinia Heart?

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

What type of Visa are you applying for?

Reminds me of the girl that posted last year, Her boyfriend wanted her to call him Lord or Master, and wanted her to take naked pics of her sister and send them to him, but not to tell anyone.

I find post like these need to be moved onto the "Off Topic" Section, Cuz this forum is not intended to solve personal problems

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

This is interesting:

There is currently no test to determine if a man has HPV.

Abstaining from any type of sexual relations is ideal in preventing HPV, but not very realisitc these days for adults. Wearing a condom provides limited protection. The male condom provides limited protection. Keep in mind that since HPV may not show any visible symptoms, your partner may still be infected.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Reminds me of the girl that posted last year, Her boyfriend wanted her to call him Lord or Master, and wanted her to take naked pics of her sister and send them to him, but not to tell anyone.

I find post like these need to be moved onto the "Off Topic" Section, Cuz this forum is not intended to solve personal problems

off topic certainly won't solve it, so it stays put.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

off topic certainly won't solve it, so it stays put.

hello friend!!!!!!! i feel pity on you!!! stds is uncurrable disease....no cure for virusis but only virus can cure itself so, just keep praying friend!!! i will also pray for you friend....why dont you report that guy to any of our police or any agent....he must be prevented in spreading stds!!!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi,

try mo email yung Bureau of Immigration natin http://www.immigration.gov.ph/ kung pwede ka report sa kanila ng ganitong case para mapabilang siya sa watch list.

hi!... i have some questions that is still unanswered until now. I had an ex foriegn bf until now i need some advice. My ex contracted me of his stds without telling me first he had it. I only knew after we did sex. But what happen was i still love him coz i unconditionally love him and thought he also love me truely coz he i think was very good in pretending. Everytime he visit me i got bad discharged, until i visited ob and found out i got some stds. I knew of course he was old enough that he knew what stds he had but it was devastating that i didnt have any idea he had lots of virus. I was suffering now of his selfishness coz stds can put a scar its not an ordinary disease. We broke up, he was on and off of his decision . he is not consistent of his words, he proposed me for marriage but it was not formal just verbal no ring. What i thought was he was clean guy coz he was always talking he is health conscious he wanted healthy lifestyle when we were still chatting, so i thought he was that clean. I can say he is selfish coz he didnt even wear condom coz he said he doesnt like it, knowing the fact that if a person had stds must observe safe sex and must tell the person honestly he had it, but what happened was after the fisrt sex he just told me he had std. Until i knew from him he was engaged before me and cancelled the k1 with that girl. So what i knew was the were over. But i found out that thier relationship was just complicated so they're not yet over. i found it coz i saw the girls profile.He filed the k1 for the girl after a month he contacted me and began chat. Thier relationship that time maybe was they only had misunderstanding or maybe a big quarrel but its not yet over. I do not know whats the real story of it coz i didnt hear the girls side he only told me what happened, that now i was thinking he just used me to cover up his pain from the previous girl. While we were on our relationship he talked negative about the girl and i also aggree coz i dont knw whats the truth and he seems real in talking about it and coz i also trust him so i believe him.

I asked him if the previous girl knew he had stds, he said no. so i asked him why he also didnt tell me in advance he had stds, he said he thought i will not get it, what a selfish act. But i still accept it, untill i felt he was changing a little, and he said the girl talked to him wanted to return back to him, so i asked him if he will go back to that girl he said no coz he felt the girl will just use him for entry to states. But i still felt the change so i asked him if he really love me coz i am serious and truely love him and seriously looking for marriage , he said love takes time , i was shocked coz i thought he really love me coz we already had many experiences and we were already many months in relationship. I asked him if he was looking for only gf or partner in life, he said he wanna marry.

he even told me i will give him a baby he had many plans in marriage, until he had changes. i asked him again if he wanna go back to his ex, he said he is not ready for marriage, i told him he just let me hope and why he can take it pretending he loves me if not. When he visited me there i really felt instinctly he changed and theres something he was hiding that his acts speaks loud. he always got online morning and evening he said he was talking to his family, so it was ok for me, then when i was at work, i called him at hotel he didnt answer my call , until i cant stop the instinct feeling he had other girl. I didnt asked him about it coz i wanted him to tell me, but what happened was he was trying to be ok and good to me, but his actions can not be hide, no matter how he tried to hide it i felt he has someone and found some evidence. he said his phone was not working but when i was closed to him it vibrates, so it was just only in silent mode, many i cant wrote here. He didnt tell me about his plans to me, but when he goes back to his place he just tell me he is not ready for marriage. i told him why he didnt talked to me in person why when he was already away, and i told him because he cheated he had other girl, he said no he was angry. Maybe he did as if ok and didnt tell me the truth when he was here so that i will still stay in hotel, and when i was not around he is talking with other girls. Gonna hard to accept, i was blind that time coz i trust and believe him.But i had instinct feeling he had. And it was confirmed he had a girl coz he deleted me on his account and i saw the girls message seems they had contact. so i message the girl if she was his gf, she didnt answer. what i did was i emailed the girl coz i was the one who felt the guilt that she might also get the stds coz i was thinking he will maybe not tell it to the girl. But they were mad, until i knew from my ex they were over, he didnt tell whats the reason.

He said there were many things to consider in marriage, i told him why when we just chatted he said he wanna marry and even give him a baby, he even proposed me, he had many plans, so i told him he just let me hope, he just used me as cover up of his pain. he simply said sorry. I told him how dare he did this to me, after all of those things, i got his stds and i even accept it , i was even good and nice to him, he was even my priority, and i gave all my love to him coz i thought he was real.

When we broke up i was so depressed, he told me he will not marry coz of stds , he said it was a lifetime martyrdom. he was my second bf, it gonna hard to accept all of this facts,coz for me it was not worthy coz i i am not a girl from sidewalk. and he was even my second bf , i was carried away of the nice plans and coz i wanted to get marry and he showed he seems real.

i talked to someone about my ex and said i was just used by him. he had no conscience really, now my questions is can i report him so that he can no longer go to our place coz i was thinking he can transmit his stds again , coz i knew his behavior, he is not honest he will not inform in advance a girl about his stds. My point is i dont want others will experience what i got, I had a very bad health issue now because of him, stds. i can feel how hard and devastating to get that stds and the guy will leave you. is it right to do it, and how to do it? where cn i report it. i do not want to have trouble also but what i want is he can no longer visit here in PI. I knew he is looking for pinay, so he will still search again.

second, is it right if i will email or meet the ex girl before me coz i want her to checked her health issue, she might also get it and just dnt know it was already stds, my concern is as it is still early to have medication or visit ob. They said and as what i learned that hpv virus is one of the cause of cervical cancer. In my part, i have no choice but to accept what will be my next health problem with this stds, i felt pain on my abdomen now. Is it right to tell the girl before me? the girls family was now a friend of this guy, they didnt know about this guys business. what they know he is very nice and good. What will be my approached to the girl if ever i will go for it?. I guess they were talking again now coz he added again the girl to his account. And possibly they can go again coz the girl wanted the guy and according to the guy the girl wanted to go out of country and i think the guy loves the girl coz for me he will not talk again or add the girl if he had no feelings anymore. what i want is i just wanted to save the girl from stds.

looking forward for your advice. Thanks

thank you for the replies. as what i have read on internet coz i was searching about stds to have some info or to be educated about it coz i am ignorant of that diseases, guys who have std must be honest to their partner and must tell that he/she have it. what happened to me was i only knew after sex happened, of course if only he inform me beforehand i will not felt this pain coz its my fault already why i still accepted this guy knowing he had it. but i was ignorant and let sex happened the first time coz i love him, what else i can do he told me about it i think i already got it the first time we had coz i got bad discharged. and as what i also learned that if someone have std, he must wear condom , but he was selfish, he knew he had it why he is not using it if he was concerned of my side. he didnt used it coz he said he dont like it, where's the concern.

i was feeling bad of my health now, i can feel what the girl will feel if she will experience this with this guy. i even advised my ex to please be honest and tell the girl beforehand , before things get serious coz i knew its gonna hard to accept especially if you are not a pay girl. its not worthy. I already visited ob, and there i knew i got 3 std from that guy, that was virus no cure. Maybe it was ok if it was just a bacterial infections and can be cure by just taking medicine, but it was virus.

if i was the guy i can not afford to do it, i was even worrying now how can i get marry i have std i dont want to transmit it to other, i can not take it. but why some are selfish.

he wanted me for k1 but for some reason he had a cancelled k1 visa that is not yet officially cancelled.i found out he filed k1 then a month after he started chatting me ,he said he had a filipina before me and what i thought they were over, we meet on filipinaheart his profile was already deleted. I asked him if i was just a cover up of his pain from his ex girl he said no, but what i thought now was i am right, his friend told me they had an argument and thats the reason why he cancelled the visa for the girl. but it was very fresh, a month only and he found me.we did not have any visa process, our relationship is over coz he was chatting other girl when he was here.he said he didnt have other girl but im old enough and i can felt instinctly no matter how he tried hiding his actions. actions speaks louder than words and i can now say that we must follow our instinct coz some is right. i even emailed the girl asking if she was the new girlfriend, but they were mad with me. And now, they were over.

Wow, this is really sad...DO report him! Hopefully they will be able to stop him from going to the PI. I dont know if they would put a watch for him trying to come in the country...but it would stop him from getting a visa extension. I dont know if there is a site to post up pictures of guys that scam....I know it was one for girls. Of course this isnt a scam, but it could be a warning for others. I know what i would do if I were you, but I dont know if you could get in trouble for it or if the site would let you..(dating sites) I would start like what was already posted up above...report him through those channels first and see where it goes from there.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.