yumishi

husband and wife..interview?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
hello everybody...i have a question, my husband has to be with me in the interview? or its not necesary, it would help if he´s with me?

thanks =)

Whether your husband is allowed to attend the actual interview is Consulate specific, so you'll need a Lima specific answer. Usually, the US Citizen is not allowed to be part of the interview but it's helpful if the Consular Officer knows they are in town with you.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

My husband's interview was in Lima and I attended the interview. He signed some papers and then I left and he was questioned. Then I was called in and he left. I know he would not have been approved if I was not there. We have a large age difference with my husband being younger. I know of couples that were interviewed together in Lima. I would personally recommend your husband attend.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I was at the interview for my wife. WE were always together. Funny thing was I was the one they asked all the questions. Asked very little to my wife. I think that she would have been approved any way but after seeing the process I believe that it would be in your best intrest to attend the interview. IF things start to go bad there would be more oppertunity to resolve them.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

I agree with the above posters... I think Luis would have probably been approved if I wasn't there but I wouldn't have taken that chance. I went with him to the interview & they interviewed us together. Then they asked me to leave and he answered a bunch of questions and then they called me back in and we were approved. I felt like they asked me a lot more questions btw.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
hello everybody...i have a question, my husband has to be with me in the interview? or its not necesary, it would help if he´s with me?

thanks =)

I would not have chanced it there. We were together the entire interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.