Malrothien

Hey guys?

25 posts in this topic

Congratulations!

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I checked it three times to make sure it was for real. :lol:

:lol: - I wish we had video of these things

Hmm sign in failed, ok better try that again for good measure, hmm sign in failed again! Hmm better try that again - woot! sign in faileddddd

Timeline
:lol: I would check the numbers to make sure they're right - even though I just double click and choose the previous option. Then sign-in again and again. Oh boy.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

That's freaking AWESOME Mal!!!

I totally did the same thing when I got sign in fail. I closed the browser, opened it again...typed all the letters and number manually... Then tried it again a little later in the day, just in case... Haha.

Excellent! Now, in light of Dalene's CR-1 denial, all I can say is go overboard with proof of domicile. I don't want to see another VJer denied for such a thing. :(

Married: 07-03-09

I-130 filed: 08-11-09

NOA1: 09-04-09

NOA2: 10-01-09

NVC received: 10-14-09

Opted In to Electronic Processing: 10-19-09

Case complete @ NVC: 11-13-09

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Medical in Vancouver: 01-28-10

Interview @ Montreal: 03-05-10 -- APPROVED!

POE @ Blaine (Pacific Highway): 03-10-10

3000 mile drive from Vancouver to DC: 03-10-10 to 3-12-10

Green card received: 04-02-10

SSN received: 04-07-10

------------------------------------------

Mailed I-751: 12-27-11

Arrived at USCIS: 12-29-11

I-751 NOA1: 12-30-11 Check cashed: 01-04-12

Biometrics: 02-24-12

10-year GC finally approved: 12-20-12

Received 10-year GC: 01-10-13

Better to be very overprepared than even slightly underprepared!

Timeline

Thanks everyone! :D

Wyatt - Seeing her review freaked me out. I know we have a gigantic list of things to prove reestablishment and I am going to school hubby on the requirements/rules regarding it before his interview (I'm not going - I don't fly). All I know is, we have a rental agreement with my gramma, I'll have admission to school in Orlando, and hopefully a job to go along with it.

event.png

Thanks everyone! :D

Wyatt - Seeing her review freaked me out. I know we have a gigantic list of things to prove reestablishment and I am going to school hubby on the requirements/rules regarding it before his interview (I'm not going - I don't fly). All I know is, we have a rental agreement with my gramma, I'll have admission to school in Orlando, and hopefully a job to go along with it.

Yeah, her review freaked me out too, even though my wife lives and works full-time in D.C. She didn't renew her lease at her apartment and is just renting month-to-month now, since we plan on moving shortly after I move down there and get a job etc.

I have a feeling the full-time American job aspect is a big one at the interview. I could be wrong...but that seems to be one thing in common with the recent CR-1 rejectees.

Married: 07-03-09

I-130 filed: 08-11-09

NOA1: 09-04-09

NOA2: 10-01-09

NVC received: 10-14-09

Opted In to Electronic Processing: 10-19-09

Case complete @ NVC: 11-13-09

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Medical in Vancouver: 01-28-10

Interview @ Montreal: 03-05-10 -- APPROVED!

POE @ Blaine (Pacific Highway): 03-10-10

3000 mile drive from Vancouver to DC: 03-10-10 to 3-12-10

Green card received: 04-02-10

SSN received: 04-07-10

Mailed I-751: 12-27-11

Arrived at USCIS: 12-29-11

I-751 NOA1: 12-30-11 Check cashed: 01-04-12

Biometrics: 02-24-12

10-year GC finally approved: 12-20-12

Received 10-year GC: 01-10-13

Better to be very overprepared than even slightly underprepared!

Timeline

I don't think it'll be as big of an issue for you since your wife has never lived in Canada.

I just went and checked if I could sign-in on the laptop - failed again! :lol:

event.png

Timeline
I don't think it'll be as big of an issue for you since your wife has never lived in Canada.

:lol:

I feel like i'm on an immigration emotional rollercoaster, going between Dalene's thread and this one.

Timeline
I so have no clue what is going on.... :unsure:

Nub!

:lol:

I feel like i'm on an immigration emotional rollercoaster, going between Dalene's thread and this one.

I know. It's really conflicting. :\

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.