silvertongue

DS-3032 format

4 posts in this topic

hi everyone....

so here's my dillema: I asked my brother to have my DS-3032 (filled up and signed) scanned..when it came back it's in jpg format instead of pdf! Do I have to convert it to pdf, or is it ok to send it to NVC in a jpg format? I was gonna email it right now, but I only found out that it's not in pdf form...I hope somebody can tell me what to do :help:

hi everyone....

so here's my dillema: I asked my brother to have my DS-3032 (filled up and signed) scanned..when it came back it's in jpg format instead of pdf! Do I have to convert it to pdf, or is it ok to send it to NVC in a jpg format? I was gonna email it right now, but I only found out that it's not in pdf form...I hope somebody can tell me what to do :help:

I am sure NVC will be able to open it either way, but even with both options I believe they would rather received it PDF.

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

Hi,

Just confused, you can email the DS 3032 by email but it doesn't have to be in pdf or jpg right? There is a template that you can follow to be use in emailing the DS 3032 right?

Just wondering about silvertongue's questions, are you trying to email the DS 3032 by attachment?

I-130 Journey:

05-28-09: Sent the I-130 Package

06-02-09: Chicago Lockbox received the package

06-08-09: CSC received the package

06-13-09: NOA1 received

10-19-09: Hubby's second visit in the Philippines

11-10-09: Hubby's flight back to USA

11-13-09: Approval notice sent via SMS and email

NVC Journey:

11-19-09: Case number assigned

11-30-09: AOS bill and DS 3032 from NVC received

12-01-09: DS-3032 returned via email

12-03-09: DS-3032 hardcopy sent via FEDEX

12-05-09: Paid AOS BILL

12-07-09: DS 3032 hardcopy received by J. Desmond

12-15-09: IV BILL generated

12-19-09: Paid IV BILL

12-22-09: Sent AOS package

12-23-09: AOS package received by J. Desmond

12-23-09: DS 230 package sent

12-24-09: DS 230 received by ------

12-29-09: per AVR, NVC received the documents and under review

01-07-10: Sign in Failed and Case Completed

01-11-10: Interview assigned

01-14-10: First day of Medical Exam

01-15-10: Second Day of Medical Exam (Passed with Abbie) YAY!!!

02-15-10: Hubby will be here @ 5:25 AM!!!!!! Yipppeeee!!!!

INTERVIEW DATE: FEBRUARY 16, 2010 @ 8:30am

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.