Henia

Algerian victory

117 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well, it's a huge and messy rivalry. The Algerian team's bus was attacked in Cairo on the way to the team's hotel. Several players were injured. Many say the game should have been postponed, but it wasn't. The Algerian team was ahead in points, so if they won the match or lost by only one point, they would be headed to the World Cup. The Algerian team lost by 2, which meant a re-match was necessary. They went to the rematch in neutral Sudan, and won the match. There were many riots and retaliation attacks in Egypt and Algeria over the past few days. Obviously not appropriate behavior on either side, and it's really a pity so many people were hurt over a soccer match. However, the Algerians won and questioning the victory of the match itself at this point sounds like a bit of sour grapes.

oh i dont think u say little of the truth here the algerians team when he come to egypt he was sure from lose the match it was second plan to make the bus like attacked but it wasnt there r many vedios which show algerians team break the bus from inside and we forget that and played the match the consule of algerian was there opsevisor from the fifa and no one belived what happened and they just wanted to postponed the match or cancel it that mean play the match with out Fans but the vedios and the driver of the bus witness proved all what the algerian team done it was just fake any ways what happened in alsudan not even wen and if u really understand in football u will know the 10 band on fifa rules say if happened like what happened and fans have white weapens and there was not fans they was presoners and fighter and komandos any way that match must be canseled but congratulation the vectory like u call it just imagine if ur mother or ur sister was in egypt do u think egyptian will rap or hurt her i dont think so we r respect peoples and if u look at hestoric book u will know what i talk about its not fight its just soccer game if it fight look at the quran god say egyptian solders is the best solders in earth but it wasnt war its just game and our fans was ancent people Artists and college students not komandos and presoners they came in passengers planes not in fighter planes and i really was respect algerian people and love them like brothers but after what happened i think u should be ashamed not happy and call it vectory congratulation againe.(egyptian and proud)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
best.post.ever.

thank u i dont want look like i defence some one i just want people know the truth u dont know how egyptian familys feel now for there daughters who get raped and hurted god help us to pass these problem.

Timeline
best.post.ever.

thank u i dont want look like i defence some one i just want people know the truth u dont know how egyptian familys feel now for there daughters who get raped and hurted god help us to pass these problem.

Filed: Timeline

He's talking about the tons of news reports, special talk shows and videos showing in the Middle East about Algeria and Egypt.

News reports of Algeria faking the attack on the bus: No broken glass inside the bus but windows busted outside and proving that they were trying to have the match played outside the country by setting up a hoax attack. Videos showing this has been all over the news there. There was also an article about a Israeli news reporter (who is Palestian if I remember correctly) that tried to instigate fights in Cairo during the first match and Egypt had him detained and deported back to Israel. Je caused a lot of problems posing as a crazed Algerian fan in the streets.

News reports of Algeria preparing to release or releasing prisoners to attack Egyptian fans, etc if they were to win the match in Sudan.

News reports of Algeria's attacks (1 death I heard about, not sure about the rape tho) on innocent Egyptian fans, business owners, etc right after the match that has continued. They have even posted numbers to Egytian citizens in Sudan to get them free plane rides home quickly to avoid any more violence.

The videos and articles are on famous talk shows and news there as well as reported on Al Jazerra.

There are reports of Egytians going to protest and retaliate at the Algerian embassy in Cairo however, I'm not sure what has transpired in the past 12 hours...so who knows.

It is all very sad that any innocent fan would be injured or killed whether Egyptian or Algerian.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Nawal, I have to interrupt to say your babies are adorable! I love the pictures!

Jenn, congratulations on Adam! He is a beautiful boy!

Ok, back to topic....

I've seen conspiracy theories against both sides. My husband is actually in Algeria right now, and he says it's crazy. It's ridiculous that all of this violence gets attached to a soccer match, of all things. Something that is supposed to be fun gets turned into an excuse to start riots and go crazy...When I heard the match was going to be in the Sudan, I was worried that there would be even more problems. Surely their soldiers and police have enough going on on a daily basis with their own citizens; throw in thousands of unruly soccer fans, and it's a disaster waiting to happen. I hope things settle down soon.

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

He's talking about the tons of news reports, special talk shows and videos showing in the Middle East about Algeria and Egypt.

News reports of Algeria faking the attack on the bus: No broken glass inside the bus but windows busted outside and proving that they were trying to have the match played outside the country by setting up a hoax attack. Videos showing this has been all over the news there. There was also an article about a Israeli news reporter (who is Palestian if I remember correctly) that tried to instigate fights in Cairo during the first match and Egypt had him detained and deported back to Israel. Je caused a lot of problems posing as a crazed Algerian fan in the streets.

News reports of Algeria preparing to release or releasing prisoners to attack Egyptian fans, etc if they were to win the match in Sudan.

News reports of Algeria's attacks (1 death I heard about, not sure about the rape tho) on innocent Egyptian fans, business owners, etc right after the match that has continued. They have even posted numbers to Egytian citizens in Sudan to get them free plane rides home quickly to avoid any more violence.

The videos and articles are on famous talk shows and news there as well as reported on Al Jazerra.

There are reports of Egytians going to protest and retaliate at the Algerian embassy in Cairo however, I'm not sure what has transpired in the past 12 hours...so who knows.

It is all very sad that any innocent fan would be injured or killed whether Egyptian or Algerian.

You're talking about the same talk shows who created all these problems? I read a lot of articles about this issue from neutral news sources, and I think Egyptians need to learn to respect their opponents, fair play, and accept defeat as part of the game.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Prague, Czech Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-15

Check Cashed: 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-20

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-01

NVC Received : 2009-10-06

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-15

Visa Received : 2009-12-16

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

CIS Office : Washington DC

Date Filed : 2010-07-26

NOA Date : 2010-08-06

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2010-09-09

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date :2011-01-07

Approval / Denial Date :2011-01-07

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Timeline

:thumbs: I really don't understand it.

... and I think Egyptians need to learn to respect their opponents, fair play, and accept defeat as part of the game.

Seriously, there is plenty of violence and retardedness to spread around. (sorry for the non PC term) I just saw an Algerian on youtube making angry threats of violence to all Egyptians. You think if Algeria had lost that they would have "respected their opponents" and "accepted defeat as part of the game?" Ludicrous. I think this whole thing shows how dangerous strong nationalism and ignorance can be. There is no party involved in this who comes out looking saintly.

02/11/09 Married

11/02/09 Sent I-130

11/09/09 NOA1 (received 11/13/09)

11/10/09 Check Cashed

11/13/09 *Touch*

2/10/10 NOA2 (text and email)

:thumbs: I really don't understand it.

... and I think Egyptians need to learn to respect their opponents, fair play, and accept defeat as part of the game.

Seriously, there is plenty of violence and retardedness to spread around. (sorry for the non PC term) I just saw an Algerian on youtube making angry threats of violence to all Egyptians. You think if Algeria had lost that they would have "respected their opponents" and "accepted defeat as part of the game?" Ludicrous. I think this whole thing shows how dangerous strong nationalism and ignorance can be. There is no party involved in this who comes out looking saintly.

Violent fans exist in every country, in Algeria, Egypt or anywhere else. That's a separate problem from the problem we are facing now. This one is a Media problem. I think a lone Algerian (if he is) making threats on a video cannot be compared to the President of the Egyption Fottbal Federation who says to the Egyptian fans "You can do with the Algerians whatever you want when they come" or Egyptian officials accusing Algerian players of injuring themselves to avoid playing the game. We're talking about official positions vs anonymous lone statements over the web.

Yes, Egyptians need to learn to respect their opponents and accept defeat, because their history.

Egypt-Algeria: when fair play died

By JOHN LEICESTER, AP Sports Columnis

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=a...p&type=lgns

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

RFE(s) :

AOS Transfer** :

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Timeline

I'm not denying what you are saying! I'm just saying it goes both ways. Don't tell me you haven't heard about the Egyptians being attacked in Algeria?

Look, I'm not taking any side. I'm just saying that blaming one side exclusively is not legitimate because it pains you to blame your own.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُونُواْ قَوَّامِينَ لِلّهِ شُهَدَاء بِالْقِسْطِ وَلاَ يَجْرِمَنَّكُمْ شَنَآنُ قَوْمٍ عَلَى أَلاَّ تَعْدِلُواْ اعْدِلُواْ هُوَ أَقْرَبُ لِلتَّقْوَى وَاتَّقُواْ اللّهَ إِنَّ اللّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُونُواْ قَوَّامِينَ بِالْقِسْطِ شُهَدَاء لِلّهِ وَلَوْ عَلَى أَنفُسِكُمْ أَوِ الْوَالِدَيْنِ وَالأَقْرَبِينَ إِن يَكُنْ غَنِيًّا أَوْ فَقَيرًا فَاللّهُ أَوْلَى بِهِمَا فَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ الْهَوَى أَن تَعْدِلُواْ وَإِن تَلْوُواْ أَوْ تُعْرِضُواْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرًا

02/11/09 Married

11/02/09 Sent I-130

11/09/09 NOA1 (received 11/13/09)

11/10/09 Check Cashed

11/13/09 *Touch*

2/10/10 NOA2 (text and email)

Timeline

You're talking about the same talk shows who created all these problems? I read a lot of articles about this issue from neutral news sources, and I think Egyptians need to learn to respect their opponents, fair play, and accept defeat as part of the game.

You think Egypt is the one that needs to learn respect and accepting defeat?? Where have you been getting your information on what has happened at the games and afterwards? But I will just share a link to a short video since actions speak louder than words...........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaiM9B6g42M

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

I'm not denying what you are saying! I'm just saying it goes both ways. Don't tell me you haven't heard about the Egyptians being attacked in Algeria?

Look, I'm not taking any side. I'm just saying that blaming one side exclusively is not legitimate because it pains you to blame your own.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُونُواْ قَوَّامِينَ لِلّهِ شُهَدَاء بِالْقِسْطِ وَلاَ يَجْرِمَنَّكُمْ شَنَآنُ قَوْمٍ عَلَى أَلاَّ تَعْدِلُواْ اعْدِلُواْ هُوَ أَقْرَبُ لِلتَّقْوَى وَاتَّقُواْ اللّهَ إِنَّ اللّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُونُواْ قَوَّامِينَ بِالْقِسْطِ شُهَدَاء لِلّهِ وَلَوْ عَلَى أَنفُسِكُمْ أَوِ الْوَالِدَيْنِ وَالأَقْرَبِينَ إِن يَكُنْ غَنِيًّا أَوْ فَقَيرًا فَاللّهُ أَوْلَى بِهِمَا فَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ الْهَوَى أَن تَعْدِلُواْ وَإِن تَلْوُواْ أَوْ تُعْرِضُواْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرًا

Yes, I've heard of that. Of course it's a sad thing not to be justified, but what do you think caused that?

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

RFE(s) :

AOS Transfer** :

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Timeline

You think Egypt is the one that needs to learn respect and accepting defeat?? Where have you been getting your information on what has happened at the games and afterwards? But I will just share a link to a short video since actions speak louder than words...........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaiM9B6g42M

i think many people here dont know the truth no attack for bus egyptian player of course know how to play respect if u looked at the match in the first 10 munites algerian team try to fight with egyptian player and we respect the match and played with out fight or any thing i heared on tv about this college student girl who raped by algerian and that 7 girls who escaped from algerian and one of them she still headen behind car until 6 am in the morning and that girl who lose her eyes and the artist mohamed fouad i think those people is ancent and i was not sure about the algerian fan coming in fighter planes i see it on algerian site news yesterday the planes(c130) fighter planes from fighter airport call(botafriq) or some thing like that and not just that there r alot of people live in algeria now is Hostages they cant back to egypt some in preson some is messing and what about the egyptian company there(orascom telecom) and(elm2awlon elarab) they loss mellions of dollars thiefs stolen this companys attack proved with vedeos not just saying so just know little of the truth before u talk and this link have most of the vedios provide what i say

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1244...=app_2392950137

I have been getting my info from Egyptian Media mostly. Can you please explain to me what this video is? or at least what you have been told it is. Because I know you wouldn't know on your own. Can you please give me your source?

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

RFE(s) :

AOS Transfer** :

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.