KGH

Visa in hand, yahooooooooo

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

AP is not on every but, from what I saw there, we were about 10 people there, 8 got AP within 2 Min and left. 2 person got approved and went to the UPS which one of them was my fiancee. But when the UPS arrived, she got the blue letter for AP and they didn't give her visa. I don't know about the other person who went to UPS if she got visa or AP in the mail

But don't worry, you will be fine.

I guess, Mostly it depends, on the name of applicant, if is common? if he/she had so many trips outside Iran? If he/she fill out every thing correclty and completly?

be relax, computer infront of CO decides about every thing, not even him!!!! may be CO too, BUT computer 90% and CO 10% !!!!

By the way, Amin Jan, I don't like Khoreshte Bamie!!!!! I love steak and that's what she said!!!!!!!!!! I can't belive it she had the answer ready!! LOL

Edited by KGH

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations! :)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

shoot i already made all question and answer for her =)) and homework she has to do every night =)) what is artmin favorite food?? pizza =)) or ............ =)))))))))))) . about turkey airline tickets are cheap for 500$ 600$ and iranair hotel only 2 block from embassy for 50$ :D

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Ankara, Turkey

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-01

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-02

NVC Received : 2009-10-09

Consulate Received : 2009-10-09

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-27

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-10-29

Packet 4 Received : 2009-11-13

Interview Date : 2010-02-25

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
shoot i already made all question and answer for her =)) and homework she has to do every night =)) what is artmin favorite food?? pizza =)) or ............ =)))))))))))) . about turkey airline tickets are cheap for 500$ 600$ and iranair hotel only 2 block from embassy for 50$ :D

There's an Iranair hotel???? how can we make reservations? what are the other cheap options?!lol is it better to make reservation from U.S. or Iran?

Timeline

about hotel 50$ a day . 2-3 block from embassy . pm me i will give you more information

There's an Iranair hotel???? how can we make reservations? what are the other cheap options?!lol is it better to make reservation from U.S. or Iran?

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Ankara, Turkey

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-01

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-02

NVC Received : 2009-10-09

Consulate Received : 2009-10-09

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-27

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-10-29

Packet 4 Received : 2009-11-13

Interview Date : 2010-02-25

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.