YANNY

GET A TURIST VISA OR STUDENT VISA WHILE I ALREADY ASKED FOR K1?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

:help: I GOT MY PASPORT AND VISA WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG A LITTLE GIRL,I NEVER RENEW AGAIN, IT EXPIRED PROBABLY MORE THAN 15 YEARS AGO. MY BOYFRIEND FROM USA ASKED TO GET MY FIANCÉ VISA SINCE LONG TIME AGO WE HAVE HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS TO GET IT 2 YEARS I GUESS,WE USE TO CALL AND THEY USE TO SAY THE SAME THAT I SHOULD WAIT TO BE CALLED TO GO TO CIUDAD JUAREZ AND GET IT, BUT WE HAD A PROBLEM RIGHT NOW,HE CANT LEAVE USA BECAUSE HE IS FIGHTING TO GET THE CUSTODY OF HIS SON,WE NEED TO SEE EACH OTHER AND I NEED TO BE NEXT TO HIM SUPPORTING HIM,I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN ASK TO GET THE TURIST VISA ALTHOUGHT I ALREADY ASKED FOR K1?, I WANT JUST VISIT HIM AND STAY WITH HIM SOME DAYS THEN COME BACK AGAIN,I DONT WORK,BECAUSE MY FIANCÉ AND ME GOT MARRY BY A SIMBILIC WEDDING,BY GOVERMENT WE ARE SINGLE BUT WE CALL EACH OTHER HUSBAND AND WIFE SO, I LEFT MY JOB BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT ME TO WORK,HE USE TO SEND ME MONEY EVERY 15 DAY, I WAS WONDERING THAT IF I OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN THE BANK I CAN SHOW TO THE EMBASY THAT I HAVE MONEY TO TRAVEL AND I HAVE A HOME WHERE TO STAY WHEN IM THERE WITH HIM, PLEASE HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO GO TO ASK FOR HELP.PLEASE MEXICAN PEOPLE IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT IT PLEASE HELP ME I WILL APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH.IM SO DESPERATE.

CAN I ASK FOR A STUDENT VISA AND STUDY WHILE I SEE MY BOYFRIEND TOO?, WHAT CAN I DO?, WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY K1 SINCE ALMOST 2 YEARS,LAST YEAR THEY TOOK PAPERS BACK TO NEBRAZCA BECAUSE SOMETHING WAS WRONG,IN DECEMBER PAPERS WERE IN CHIHUAHUA MEXICO AGAIN,AND UNTIL NOW HE HAVE BEEN CALLING AND THEY SAY THE SAME THAT THEY HABE HAS SO MUCH WORK AND I SHOULD WAIT TO BE CALLED........GRRRRRRRRRR,WHAT IS GOING ON? :help:

Timeline

I don't have an answer for you, but am wondering why you are having problems getting the K-1. Were you in the States illegally when you met your husband? If so, I have some questions for you concerning my fiance who is in a similar situation, and about to return to Mx after we initiate the application for K-1. He's from Vera Cruz.

I will be watching your post to see what answers you get back, I'm very interested to know what people have to say to this and I wish you the best of luck.

Cheryl

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
I don't have an answer for you, but am wondering why you are having problems getting the K-1. Were you in the States illegally when you met your husband? If so, I have some questions for you concerning my fiance who is in a similar situation, and about to return to Mx after we initiate the application for K-1. He's from Vera Cruz.

I will be watching your post to see what answers you get back, I'm very interested to know what people have to say to this and I wish you the best of luck.

Cheryl

Best place for you to get information is immigrate2us.net - you'll find everything you need on your next steps. Good luck.

Timeline

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE, I DONT KNOW WHY MY FIANCE AND ME HAVE HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS GETTING IT,WE MET BY INTERNET ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO,IM LIVING IN MEXICO,I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH IMIGRATION,I HAD MY PASSPORT AND VISA BEFORE WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL,BUT NOT ANYMORE,IM HERE IN MEXICO WAITING FOR A PHONE CALL FROM CHIHUAHUA,BUT IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG,MY FIANCE IS THINKING TO COME TO MEXICO AND GET MARRY HERE,CANCEL THE K1 AND THEN ASK FOR A TURIST VISA THEN IF I GO TO USA WITH HIM WE CAN GET MARRY IN USA ALSO,AND VISIT MY FAMILY IN MEXICO EVERYTIME I WANT AND GO TO USA TO BE WITH MY FIANCE TOO,I KNEW THAT IT WOULD TAKE LONG TIME FOR ME IF I GET THE K1 TO WAIT TO COME BACK TO MEXICO AGAIN UNTIL I GET THE GREEN CARD,AND MY FIANCE AND ME CANT WAIT SO LONG TO SEE MY FAMILY I MEAN MY PARENTS AGAIN,PEOPLE TOLD ME IT WOULD TAKE BETWEN 1 2 OR 3 YEARS GETTING THE GREEN CARD,AND WE ARE SCARED BECAUSE OF THIS LONG TIME TO GET K1,NOW 2 YEARS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE, I DONT KNOW WHY MY FIANCE AND ME HAVE HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS GETTING IT,WE MET BY INTERNET ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO,IM LIVING IN MEXICO,I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH IMIGRATION,I HAD MY PASSPORT AND VISA BEFORE WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL,BUT NOT ANYMORE,IM HERE IN MEXICO WAITING FOR A PHONE CALL FROM CHIHUAHUA,BUT IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG,MY FIANCE IS THINKING TO COME TO MEXICO AND GET MARRY HERE,CANCEL THE K1 AND THEN ASK FOR A TURIST VISA THEN IF I GO TO USA WITH HIM WE CAN GET MARRY IN USA ALSO,AND VISIT MY FAMILY IN MEXICO EVERYTIME I WANT AND GO TO USA TO BE WITH MY FIANCE TOO,I KNEW THAT IT WOULD TAKE LONG TIME FOR ME IF I GET THE K1 TO WAIT TO COME BACK TO MEXICO AGAIN UNTIL I GET THE GREEN CARD,AND MY FIANCE AND ME CANT WAIT SO LONG TO SEE MY FAMILY I MEAN MY PARENTS AGAIN,PEOPLE TOLD ME IT WOULD TAKE BETWEN 1 2 OR 3 YEARS GETTING THE GREEN CARD,AND WE ARE SCARED BECAUSE OF THIS LONG TIME TO GET K1,NOW 2 YEARS.

Yanny, You can't get married under a tourist visa while in the U.S. if that was your intention. It'll much likely considered fraud and you'll have even more problems.

You can cancel the K1 and get married in Mexico, but then you'd have to file for K3 and it would take quite some time for it to be approved.

Have you asked your fiance whether he got approvals for your case? Have you checked with the consulate whether they have your petition there? And about packet 3 as we have advised you to do in the other thread?

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.