eMonster

medical

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi VJers,

My fiancee is about to have her medical two weeks from now and upon seeing the list of the vaccination requirements, she has only 2 completed vaccinations out of the list.. I would like to know if she should get the shots done before the medical or just wait for the panel physician's review. If she needs to get those shots, would anyone know how much they would cost? cz it might be a bit pricey considering its from St. Lukes..

thank u!!!

Timeline

hi eMonster,

Just had my medical-- Nov 5&6.. better wait for the panel physician's review/decision. They'll ask her about her medical history. Tell fiancee to bring her medical records and x-ray (if there is any for reference).. medical examination cost $213 point something(payable in pesos).

btw, I followed the VJ's suggestions, tell her (like what I did) to go to the clinic 12nn it's much faster than going early in the morning.. was done less than 3hrs in the first day process :star:

wedding day: 12-23-2009

submitted our AOS: 01-27-2010

docs received by uscis: 01-29-2010

signed by: chiba

Ed'sKai ®

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

I don't know how it works back in the Philippines. But I think the better idea is to bring her immunization record. The list of the immunization she might need is this Tdap,MMR,Varicella (chicken pox). When I went to do my medical back here in the U.S. I don't have any immunization record. And the C.S. told me that I can get a shot for free

in the Center or make a lab work to see what immunization I have (lab work would be costly).

Good Luck!

Removal of Conditions:

10-13-2011: Received Reminder Letter

11-21-2011: Sent my ROC via USPS Express Mail

11-22-2011: Package received at 10:52AM by INS EXPRESS MAIL and signed by Mario Guerrero

11-22-2011: NOA Receipt Date

11-25-2011: Check Cashed!

11-28-2011: NOA Arrived

12-13-2011: Received Biometrics Letter, dated 12-08-11

01-04-2012: Biometrics Appointment, 8am

06-21-2012: Received an Approval Email from the USCIS.

06-22-2012: Received the Decision Letter dated on 06-19-2012

844debe071.png

b837064a14.png

96f9494b90.png

Timeline
hi VJers,

My fiancee is about to have her medical two weeks from now and upon seeing the list of the vaccination requirements, she has only 2 completed vaccinations out of the list.. I would like to know if she should get the shots done before the medical or just wait for the panel physician's review. If she needs to get those shots, would anyone know how much they would cost? cz it might be a bit pricey considering its from St. Lukes..

thank u!!!

The cost of immunizations is included in the medical fee. Good luck!

July 26 '09 I-129F Petition Sent

Oct 6 '09 Petition Approved

November 6 '09 Medical Complete

November 12 '09 Interview Complete

November 19 '09 Visa Delivered

November 25 '09 POE

February 6 '10 Married

September 30 '10 AOS App sent - crazy overloaded!

December 13 '10 AP Email notice

December 17 '10 EAD Hardcopy received. Yeah!

Timeline

Wow! i Would certainly tell her that! so the cost of the immunization is inclusive of the $213 that we'll be paying for the whole medical exam? thats good to hear! i thought its gonna be on top of the fee.

THANK U FOR THE HELP!!!! :)

Timeline
Wow! i Would certainly tell her that! so the cost of the immunization is inclusive of the $213 that we'll be paying for the whole medical exam? thats good to hear! i thought its gonna be on top of the fee.

My fiance just had hers done two days ago. they gave her two shots she needed TB and forgot the other one she got. It was a two day process and she was verry verry tired. Make sure you understnad that LOL. I was worried where she was and why she didn't come on the next day since she never made it. I called her and she said she tried to get online but was way to tired to keep trying she fell asleep on the bed lol.

good luck

robert

june 11th sent AOS paper work

june 24th got the three letters

july 14th finger prints done

Timeline

yep,yep, yep!! :star:

wedding day: 12-23-2009

submitted our AOS: 01-27-2010

docs received by uscis: 01-29-2010

signed by: chiba

Ed'sKai ®

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.