Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Evening family,

I have been busy with volunteer work with my union. There are a lot of issues going on since I retired. We still haven't heard a peep on AOS. I guess we are caught in the backlogs. I noticed some of the newer cases are being sent to CSC and getting approved. How you like that.

:( That just doesn't seem fair. I hope you hear something soon.

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone.

Happy Friday!! Congrats Kim and Duane on the wedding. Jax and Kim we are awaiting pics. Check out the following. With so much divorce in the homes today, I hope it help all your marriage stay stong and forever lasting.

Forever-Love Principles...

• Forever-love does not work to change or exchange a spouse.

• Forever-love believes that even small behavior changes can lead

to major improvements in relationships

• Forever-love is possible no matter what your circumstances

• Forever-love calls for courage to move beyond the status quo.

• Forever-love says the future = hope

• Forever-love says, "I'll take responsibility for

my own choices — past, present, and future.

• Forever-love accepts the reality of the past but lives beyond

the blame game.

• Forever-love can't change the weather. It can choose

how to respond to the weather

• Forever-love is willing to move beyond inherited,

intergenerational negative patterns

Edited by tenika

2/1/2010- AOS , EAD. AP Mailed via USPS priority mail

2/3/2010- Received - via USPS delivery tracking

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

2/9/2010- NOA 1 Received for 131, 765, 485

2/17/2010- Received letter for biometrics

2/19/2010- Completed biometrics via early "walk in'

2/22/2010- Touched on I-765, 48

2/24/2010- Case transferred to CSC

4/2/2010 Card Production Ordered for I-765, AP touched (Yea!!)

4/8/10- Approval notice for I-765 sent via email/ AP touched

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/6/10 Contacted USCIS because now Outside normal processing time

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/23/10 sent off RFE response via Expressmail

8/24/10 Received by CSC

9/2/10 Email from USCIS- Card Production Ordered

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey guys!

baby is almost 3 months and its time to go out there and get a job. any tips on how to get one quickly? besides looking in the papers, that is. also plan to pursue RN (need job first though). help me out experts.

67654.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone and happy Friday

Jules, have you posted your resume on

www.monster.com

www.hotjobs.com

www.craigslist.org (select your city)

Signed up with employment agencies

Those are just a few things I can think of off top...good luck with your job search

hey guys!

baby is almost 3 months and its time to go out there and get a job. any tips on how to get one quickly? besides looking in the papers, that is. also plan to pursue RN (need job first though). help me out experts.

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone.

Happy Friday!! Congrats Kim and Duane on the wedding. Jax and Kim we are awaiting pics. Check out the following. With so much divorce in the homes today, I hope it help all your marriage stay stong and forever lasting.

Forever-Love Principles...

• Forever-love does not work to change or exchange a spouse.

• Forever-love believes that even small behavior changes can lead

to major improvements in relationships

• Forever-love is possible no matter what your circumstances

• Forever-love calls for courage to move beyond the status quo.

• Forever-love says the future = hope

• Forever-love says, "I'll take responsibility for

my own choices — past, present, and future.

• Forever-love accepts the reality of the past but lives beyond

the blame game.

• Forever-love can't change the weather. It can choose

how to respond to the weather

• Forever-love is willing to move beyond inherited,

intergenerational negative patterns

Thanks girl...really nice

Well...We did it...it is official!!

We had a great day...everything went great......I will post pics soon.....

Have a great Friday...we are off to go play at the water park today!!!

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I can honestly say that it does not pay to stay away from this place..... I have so much reading and catching up to do i feel like i was out from school. i can only pray that everyone is okay.

i wanted to come on and post our AOS interview.

we got to the Garden City location at around 12:35pm and was called at around 1:25 (our appointment was for 1) we met wit the great guy who joked about how sure he was than jay was richie's but they may have to do a paternity test on me because jay looks exactly like his dad and not a bit like me. he asked me what was richies parents names but i forgot what his mothers name was so richie told him about the fact that he mother died since he was 9. then some other little questions were asked like where i worked and what i did and why richie went to jamaica the other day. the guy said everything was fine but the FBI name check is still pending but that should come through in about 1-4 months if all goes well within the world. All in all things are good so far.

Congrats on the wedding, kimlbs!

3dflagsdotcom_jamai_2fawm.gif RICHIE 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif GEORGIA (born and raised jamaican, living in NYC)

What rocks my world may feel like a rock in your shoe!

10/16/05 - Birth of my son
11/24/05 - Arrival! EAD issued@JFK)
12/08/05 - Applied for SS #
(In system but visa category incorrect, manual verification required. Told it takes 3-4weeks)
12/10/05 - G's Birthday
12/11/05 - Wedding Day
12/12/05 - R"s Birthday
12/19/05 - SS card comes in the mail!
03/16/06 - AOS, EAD & AP recieved by Chicago Lockbox
03/20/06 - Recieved NOA1 for AOS & EAD. Rejection notice issued for AP(my fault)
03/21/06 - Resubmit AP with correct application type checked off
03/27/06 - Recieved NOA1 for AP.

04/05/06 - Biometrics App.
05/16/06 - Advanced Parole Approved
05/26/06 - EAD Approved
06/21/06 - Richie recieved learner's permit
08/16/06 - AOS Interview(waiting on FBI clearance)
01/08/07 - Conditional Green Card received

Pls Note: My immigration knowledge is limited at best, so take it as a grain of salt.

Timeline
Well...We did it...it is official!!

We had a great day...everything went great......I will post pics soon.....

Have a great Friday...we are off to go play at the water park today!!!

Congrats Kim! :luv: I'm so glad you had a great day.

I can honestly say that it does not pay to stay away from this place..... I have so much reading and catching up to do i feel like i was out from school. i can only pray that everyone is okay.

we got to the Garden City location at around 12:35pm and was called at around 1:25 (our appointment was for 1) we met wit the great guy who joked about how sure he was than jay was richie's but they may have to do a paternity test on me because jay looks exactly like his dad and not a bit like me. he asked me what was richies parents names but i forgot what his mothers name was so richie told him about the fact that he mother died since he was 9. then some other little questions were asked like where i worked and what i did and why richie went to jamaica the other day. the guy said everything was fine but the FBI name check is still pending but that should come through in about 1-4 months if all goes well within the world. All in all things are good so far.

Good to see you Popcorn :D(L) Glad you guys had an easy interview, hope the FBI checks go through quickly :yes:

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey guys!

Hey Babyjules!

Where are you again? NY? And what do you want to do? What did you do back home?

Congrats Georgia!!! :dance::dance::lol: @ your DNA/maternity test. :lol: We miss you around here, but then we know you have your hands full!!

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone I just posted some of the hundred wedding pics I have on the yahoo site. If you want to see more let me know I am making a photo book on yahoo. I will check back in a few hours to catch up. Its been crazy since I have gotten home. I can't believe the school year is starting once again this Monday. All the best and later

Jax

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline
Hey everyone I just posted some of the hundred wedding pics I have on the yahoo site. If you want to see more let me know I am making a photo book on yahoo. I will check back in a few hours to catch up. Its been crazy since I have gotten home. I can't believe the school year is starting once again this Monday. All the best and later

Jax

:o:thumbs: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pics. Everyone looked great, loved the dresses, loved the hotel and loved that color blue!!! How did you get Dwain's colors to match? And everyone looked like they had a great time too. How did your US famiy and guests enjoy themselves?

Back to school already?

I see from your siggy that you filed your I-130 already, congrats.

Yes, I want to see more pics. I want to see more of the Squitto's too.

Edited by Jamaica to CT

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey guys!

Hey Babyjules!

Where are you again? NY? And what do you want to do? What did you do back home?

Congrats Georgia!!! :dance::dance::lol: @ your DNA/maternity test. :lol: We miss you around here, but then we know you have your hands full!!

i live in new york. i worked as a Senior Secretary in Jamaica. i also have an associate degree plus 74 college credits. i hear employers tend to give preference to persons who have done courses here. is that true?

67654.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jax

:o:thumbs: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pics. Everyone looked great, loved the dresses, loved the hotel and loved that color blue!!! How did you get Dwain's colors to match? And everyone looked like they had a great time too. How did your US famiy and guests enjoy themselves?

Back to school already?

I see from your siggy that you filed your I-130 already, congrats.

Yes, I want to see more pics. I want to see more of the Squitto's too.

Thanks Michelle and Nanny I am working on the photos I have 100 so far download and a couple hundred left to do this weekend so they will soon be coming. Dwain's color was just down one notch from mine and they had it at the tux store when prom styles were in. Davids Bridal works with Afterhours tux shop so I rented the vest and then said I lost it to keep it :lol: . I found the light weight white suit on the web. I also found an interacial cake topper. People were suprised and asking were I found the cake topper. My cousin was amazed she couldnt find a cake topper this Feb. so she put flowers on top. Okay I have been down loading pics all day I swear I will be catching up this weekend. Goodnight all and have a great weekend!

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Jax

Wow! Love the pictures Jax! You looked beautiful (F)

What's everyone doing for the weekend?

A whole lot of nothing for me.

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

WE'RE DONE!

Filed: Timeline

What's everyone doing for the weekend?

A whole lot of nothing for me.

You take advantage of that "nothing" time. Before you know it Elias will be occupying all of your free time :luv:

Also thinking of Myisha(Ricardoswife)due in September, and Kimone2004 interviewing for AOS on 8/23 and also due with the twins around the same time :o .

Have a good weekend everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.