Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry for delay...here's how things went down yesterday

He then told us that the name check has already been cleared, and that we were approved.

CONGRATS Jonesie :dance: We told you not to stress over it!!

i will be heading up to new jersey today...another working weekend...but extra money works is always a plus!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

I feel your pain girl - I have to work all weekend too :angry::ranting: This job is going to drive me to drink :wacko::bonk:

Yep....add me to that list too...I work overtime all day Saturday at my main job and all day Sunday at my part time job..... :hehe::angry::angry::angry: Duane tells me to go ahead cause we need th eextra cash and he is tired of hearing me complain about the bills.....he can't wait to start making "regular" pay.....whenever that will be!!! :whistle::lol:

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations!!! :dance::dance:

I just go an e-mail saying this case has been approved. Does this mean what I think it means or am I jumping the gun????

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Timeline

Received visas last night. However the case # in my son's passport is missing one digit. I will be off to the Embassy on Mon. morning to get it resolved. I don't want any problems at POE. just trying to play it sfe. Anyone had a similar experience?

Shar

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!! :thumbs:

Why do I get a headache every time I see the dutty whine? :wacko: Maybe I'm just getting old.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Received visas last night. However the case # in my son's passport is missing one digit. I will be off to the Embassy on Mon. morning to get it resolved
I personally haven't heard of this happening but I think it's a great idea to go to the Embassy to try to get it fixed ASAP. It might take them a while <hope not, fingers crossed!!>.....be prepared......

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Timeline
Received visas last night. However the case # in my son's passport is missing one digit. I will be off to the Embassy on Mon. morning to get it resolved. I don't want any problems at POE. just trying to play it sfe. Anyone had a similar experience?

Shar

I am sorry.... (L) That is too bad but I would go gt it fixed just to be safe!!! :thumbs:

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Timeline
Julie and Elias-good morning. I see you're up early. How are you feeling?

Good morning and Hope everyone is having a good weekend! We are doing just fine. Michael leaves for work at 4:30am and I just couldn't fall back asleep for a while after he left. I'm feeling great now... I shaved :blink: ---how I navigated around my belly I will never know!

We bought a new car yesterday and are going to pick it up as soon as Michael gets home - I'm so excited :thumbs:

Shar

A trip to the Embassy sucks, but I agree, I would play it safe too. I'm glad you caught it - I probably wouldn't have noticed and than ran into trouble when it was too late. Good luck, let us know how it goes at the Embassy.

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

Filed: Timeline
I'm feeling great now... I shaved :blink: ---how I navigated around my belly I will never know!

We bought a new car yesterday and are going to pick it up as soon as Michael gets home - I'm so excited :thumbs:

Glad you're feeling great :D and congrats on the new car. What kind did you get?

Edited by Jamaica to CT

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HI Guys :help:

I have been living in hell. I made the biggest mistake of my life, i have created my own hell. For those who remember me, I need your help, please. I'm so stressed out and don't know what else to do. Craig's been here for 8months now and i have tried to make it work, he has changed too much, this is not the man I married. I asked him to do one thing (ask for a temp work stamp) he came here telling me he forgot. I stopped going to school to support him. He is lazy and the most important think to him is music video. :crying: If I past out in the room he wouldn't even notice. I don't want to be mean and send him back but I'm very sick and I cant do this any more. I'm very unhappy and I suffer from Bi-polar dissorder that makes me upset all the time. What can I do. I need some input. Thanks

P.S. Tell me if this is a man that cares: He came in one day crying on the floor walk over me pick his clothes up and left with his friends for the park. He never even called to see if I was ok. I know Jamaican men are laid back but please be honest.

MY TIMELINE

I-130

Wedding Date - 04/19/03

Sent off I-130- 06/09/05

Noa1 Received- 06/22/05

K-3

Sent off I-129F- 07/ 02/05

Noa 1 Received-07/18/05

Noa 2 Received-08/ 04/05

NVC Received- 08/12/05

Left NVC -08/18/05

Consulate 08/ 19/05

Packet3 - 09/2705

Dropped Ds- 09/29/05

Date by Phone- 10/19/05

Received packet 4-10/27/05

medical exam-10/31/05

k-3 interview-11/07/05

221g denial-11/07/05

24th Birthday-11/08/05

Send evidence-11/09/05

Visa Granted-11/17/05

Visa In Hand-11/25/05

Hello,

Night shift checking in. I'm at work and not happy to be here :angry::wacko: I hope the time goes by quickly so I can go home and do the whole thing over again tomorrow! :( I hope some of you will be on today so I'm not all alone :luv:

I'm feeling great now... I shaved :blink: ---how I navigated around my belly I will never know!

:lol::lol: Julie, you crack me up!! :lol: Is it true that you can't see your feet when you're pregnant? :o I can't imagine.

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Timeline

Glad you're feeling great :D and congrats on the new car. What kind did you get?

We got a 2006 Saturn ION, its in the garage now, and we're loving it :thumbs:

Hello,

Night shift checking in. I'm at work and not happy to be here :angry::wacko: I hope the time goes by quickly so I can go home and do the whole thing over again tomorrow! :( I hope some of you will be on today so I'm not all alone :luv:

:lol::lol: Julie, you crack me up!! :lol: Is it true that you can't see your feet when you're pregnant? :o I can't imagine.

:lol: Oh its all true, of course I had a big belly to start with :unsure::lol:

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

WE'RE DONE!

Timeline
We got a 2006 Saturn ION, its in the garage now, and we're loving it :thumbs:

Cool! :thumbs: Let us know how it drives. Henry and I were so confused as to what to get. Last week we ended up getting a 2004 Pathfinder. I think Henry really loves it but he is so lo-key, you won't get him to show too much excitement. LOL :unsure:

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Timeline

I have been living in hell. I made the biggest mistake of my life, i have created my own hell. For those who remember me, I need your help, please. I'm so stressed out and don't know what else to do. Craig's been here for 8months now and i have tried to make it work, he has changed too much, this is not the man I married. I asked him to do one thing (ask for a temp work stamp) he came here telling me he forgot. I stopped going to school to support him. He is lazy and the most important think to him is music video. :crying: If I past out in the room he wouldn't even notice. I don't want to be mean and send him back but I'm very sick and I cant do this any more. I'm very unhappy and I suffer from Bi-polar dissorder that makes me upset all the time. What can I do. I need some input. Thanks

P.S. Tell me if this is a man that cares: He came in one day crying on the floor walk over me pick his clothes up and left with his friends for the park. He never even called to see if I was ok. I know Jamaican men are laid back but please be honest.

I'm sorry things didn't turn out as you planned. I wish I could tell you what to do... but if you're not happy you have to do something. If sending him home will get your life back on track, then maybe that's what you have to do.

Did you apply for his EAD? Is he willing to work once he has that? Or the greencard?

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

WE'RE DONE!

Timeline

Tawana,

I do remember you. I am so sorry this is happening. I do remember you had some bad days along the way waiting for the case to get to Kingston etc. I think you might need more guidance than this message board. Is there anyway you can seek some counseling. Even if he won't go, you can go by yourself. Do you have ONE family member that you can confide in? I would hate to go through that alone. I honestly don't know what to say to you. I am not qualified. I am so sorry.

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.