Shootings, multiple deaths reported at Fort Hood

89 posts in this topic

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg marc that actually made me lol for real :lol:

sooo...on tv they're saying some neighbors said he was giving away personal items this morning and acting odd :unsure:

I say we start givin free one ways to some folks back to the fvckin desert!

Hmm its probably not a good idea to politicise something like this.

A lot of people have died.

Go hand out some pillows!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
There's an obvious conflict of interest if the guy is an Arab and we're fighting Arabs.

They can send an Arab to North Korea, but don't send the guy to Afghanistan or Iraq, for crying out loud.

Afghanistan is not Arab Mr stupido. i mean racist.

Seriously Marc, show a bit of respect.

It must be b!tch feelin sorry! Ya gettin dizzy?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

I guess its good to know that nothing, no matter how horrible, is beneath you using it as a pretext for a flame war.

Beats the ** outta feeling sorry for a killer!

― Andrew Wilkow

GH.. don't respond. It's easy.

The ob gyn? Has spoken! :devil:

― Andrew Wilkow

To the Genie in the bottle! :devil: Straight jacket boy!

Edited by ={Rogue}=

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline
GH.. don't respond. It's easy.

The ob gyn? Has spoken! :devil:

Any updated news? why going off topic on every thread?! can you show respect at least for what we lost today?

do your self a favor and get some kind of Oline degree instead of wasting your time here.

There's an obvious conflict of interest if the guy is an Arab and we're fighting Arabs.

They can send an Arab to North Korea, but don't send the guy to Afghanistan or Iraq, for crying out loud.

But it is Muslim. Ya know "the religion of peace".

muslim.outrage.over.pope.benedict.jpg

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

Wow.its raining stupids today..i mean RACISTS.

See what I mean? Have a talk withem Gene! I bet your hopin they dont end up in your fvckin neighborhood.

Edited by ={Rogue}=

― Andrew Wilkow

I would be gettin a ticket outta here if I were you lil man!

― Andrew Wilkow