junebride

what we should do?

14 posts in this topic

hello my co vj,

hope someone can advice me what we should do? because we hire a lawyer to do our CR1 processing then we send all our files including I-130 and also the G-325A on October 9 then after few weeks my husband call the lawyer but still say they still waiting for the receipt and track number so that is NOA1 right and call us when track number is already receive until now we didn't heard from them.. but why its take a long time mostly i read here in vj forum in Phil. timeline its just take a few days to touched after they send it .is it normal for that almost 1 month long to wait for NOA1?should we call the lawyer soon?

those anyone here give us an advice. i really appreciate for any advice and help. thanks a lot

hello my co vj,

hope someone can advice me what we should do? because we hire a lawyer to do our CR1 processing then we send all our files including I-130 and also the G-325A on October 9 then after few weeks my husband call the lawyer but still say they still waiting for the receipt and track number so that is NOA1 right and call us when track number is already receive until now we didn't heard from them.. but why its take a long time mostly i read here in vj forum in Phil. timeline its just take a few days to touched after they send it .is it normal for that almost 1 month long to wait for NOA1?should we call the lawyer soon?

those anyone here give us an advice. i really appreciate for any advice and help. thanks a lot

Why not call USCIS and ask? That's what i would do.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

hello my co vj,

Why not call USCIS and ask? That's what i would do.

thanks.. ok i will let my husband call the USCIS to confirm it. To make sure its already touched them.

Once you use a lawyer, You basically take the control out of your hand , and place it in thiers hand.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

yeah..i agree with the comments of our fellow members..if you can do the processing w/o using a lawyer, just do so..you will really really learn alot just by reading here...not only you will learn but will also be entertain from the different topics that some of our members posts here haha!!ciao!!

5/13/09 - I-130 notice date

8/13/09 - I-130 APPROVED

8/25/09 - NVC received & case# assigned

9/04/09 - AOS Bill & DS-3032 email received

9/16/09 - lawyer paid AOS Bill

10/01/09 - NVC received the DS230

10/10/09 - Received via email NVC Checklist Letter Response

10/29/09 - Case Complete

12/09/09 - visa APPROVED

12/10/09 - VISA RECEIVED

12/17/09 - POE SFO

as1cERL0g411810MTAwMDk3NWxzfDAxNTZzfEl2ZSBiZWVuIG1hcnJpZWQgZm9yLi4u.gifurl

yeah..i agree with the comments of our fellow members..if you can do the processing w/o using a lawyer, just do so..you will really really learn alot just by reading here...not only you will learn but will also be entertain from the different topics that some of our members posts here haha!!ciao!!

yah right. by reading here i learn a lot and gather information from their experienced which can help me atually for all of us who are doing visa processing. Yah we just leave it to the lawyer cause its there responsibility but its seem slow and by reading the timeline here it take a fast like the NOA1 just a few days.

delays are normal when lawyers are used!!!

Not all the time!

Once you use a lawyer, You basically take the control out of your hand , and place it in thiers hand.

Only if you let them, they work for you, be proactive thro the entire process.

hello my co vj,

NOA1 takes only several days to a week (it's just an acknowledgement that they received the application)

this should give you an idea:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow

seems like your lawyer is delaying info to make it look like he's/she working hard when all that's going to happen is wait for the NOA1

a tip: get rid of your lawyer and research here on VJ

I-129F, AOS, ROC

02-11-2008 Sent out I -129F in mail

02-13-2008 NOA 1

03-14-2008 NOA 2

04-07-2008 Medical exam passed

04-25-2008 Interview, visa aproved, no RFEs!

04-25-2008 Waiting for DELBROS/NSO

05-07-2008 Visa on hand ! Wow, less than 3 months! Thank you Lord!

05-26-2008 POE Detroit, no problems, thank God!

07-01-2008 Married 07-01-08, civil, just us w/ his parents

07-16-2008 Mailed out AOS package

07-19-2008 wedding ceremony

08-19-2008 biometrics appointment

08-25-2008 i-485 touched

09-23-2008 i-485 touched

09-30-2008 i-131 approval notice THANK YOU LORD!!!!

10-04-2008 Received my EAD

10-06-2008 Received my AP...yehey, i can go back to Phil for xmas!

11-14-2008 DMV driving test-passed! thank you Lord!

11-18-2008 Received RI driver's license

11-30-2008 Went home to PHILs for the holidays

12-21-2008 Church wedding!

01-08-2009 AOS Approved! thank you Lord! no interview required!

01-16-2009 Received GC in mail

09-02-2010 Sent out application for ROC

09-08-2010 Received NOA1

09-10-2010 Received Biometrics Notice

10-06-2010 Biometrics

12-06-2010 Approved! Thank you Lord God!

12-11-2010 Received NOA2 and 10-yr GC in the mail =)

N-400

10-03-2011 Sent N-400

10-07-2011 NOA1 date

10-25-2011 Biometrics

12-02-2011 Civics Test/Interview (passed)

04-09-2012 Oathtaking (got my little USA flag and souvenir photo!)

Matthew at 1yr

DSCF6924-2.jpg[/img]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can call USCIS but they are always less then helpful. You can check status on-line at www.uscis.gov. Or you can call the US Visa Service at 202-663-1225 and they can look it up and hopefully tell you the status. Good Luck!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I did my paper works by myself and I learn alot of things... Its easy no need to hire a lawyer after few days I sent my papers I just keep checking our bank account and the check is encash so meaning they got my papers and after few days they encashed the check I received my receipt. Just go to www.uscis.gov everything is there....

delays are normal when lawyers are used!!!

Not all the time!

agree not at all time... and u can call uscis so u will find out what is really happening to ur docs... had one friend here that her noa1 copy was lost in the mail....

Edited by godsgift
N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.