HoneyHummingbird

Our September '09 I-129F was APPROVED!!!

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

I am happy to report that I received my I-129F APPROVAL text/email notification today effective 10/27/09.

42 Days!!!!

I am still in shock. I checked the system before bed last night at around 1am and the status was initial review.

Thank you everyone for all of your help and support.

WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Now what's next? I know it goes to NVC but am I able to follow the NVC, embassy forwarding, and appointment information on the USCIS website or is there another number and website for that.

Thanks again guys.

Looking forward to a Happy New Year!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

I am happy to report that I received my I-129F APPROVAL text/email notification today effective 10/27/09.

42 Days!!!!

I am still in shock. I checked the system before bed last night at around 1am and the status was initial review.

WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Now what's next? I know it goes to NVC but am I able to follow the NVC, embassy forwarding, and appointment information on the USCIS website or is there another number and website for that.

Thanks again guys.

You can call NVC and ask if they received your information, and call to see when it left them. You need to provide your names and birthdays and receipt number. Also ask them if they assigned you a case number yet. Once it leaves them then you will track it on DHL tracking website to see when the Embassy receives it. From there you wait for your packages and interview..

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kenyth & Maggie

VSC:

I-129F Sent - Sep. 11th, 2009

I-129F Received - Sep. 15th, 2009

NOA1 - Sep. 20th, 2009

NOA2 Email - Oct. 22nd, 2009

NVC Received - Oct. 27th 2009

NVC Sent to Consulate - Oct. 27th, 2009

Consulate Received - Oct. 29th, 2009

NOA2 Hardcopy - Oct. 30th, 2009

NVC Letter Received - Nov. 09, 2009

Montreal Sent Packet 3 - Nov. 09, 2009

Packet 3 Received: Nov. 16, 2009

Packet 3 Sent: Dec. 01, 2009

Packet 3 Received by Montreal: Dec. 09, 2009

Received Interview Date from DOS: January 25th, 2010

Packet 4 Received: Feb. 1st, 2010

Trip to Montreal: March 31, 2010

Medical: April 1st, 2010 (Medisys)

Medical: APPROVED - April 6th, 2010

Interview Date: April 8th, 2010

Interview: APPROVED

Visa Received: April 15, 2010

POE - Maine: April 18,2010

Wedding: April 25th, 2010

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

AOS Process

Date Filed AOS & EAD: December 16, 2010

NOA Date AOS & EAD: December 21, 2010

Bio. Appt.: January 20, 2011 (Indiana)

AOS Transfer to CSC: January 24, 2011

Approval EAD: February 15, 2011

Approval AOS: February 22, 2011

EAD Received: February 25, 2011

Filed: Timeline
WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

42 Days!!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Thanks again guys.

You can call NVC and ask if they received your information, and call to see when it left them. You need to provide your names and birthdays and receipt number. Also ask them if they assigned you a case number yet. Once it leaves them then you will track it on DHL tracking website to see when the Embassy receives it. From there you wait for your packages and interview..

Thank you so much for taking the time out to respond.

I had been so focused on this leg of the race that after I got the approval my brain froze and I had to readjust......lol

Looking forward to a Happy New Year!!!

42 days for an approval is really fast....CONGRATS :dance::dance: and GOOD LUCK :thumbs: with the rest of the visa journey!!!!

Edited by forchika

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.