tallcoolone

Cruise Pics .........Part 2

30 posts in this topic

Nice cruise pictures. Your asawa looks cold in the first pic. Hope you warmed her up afterwards.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

I wanted to take Claudeth on a cruise but she is afraid the ship will sink. Makes no sense to me because she used to ride those ferries in the Philippines that seem to sink all the time but won't ride a modern ship :wacko:

Makes no sense to me, too. She probably watched Titanic.

I'm more scared flying than sailing. I mean, when you are in an airplane, you don't have any control at all. You just have to trust the pilots that they will deliver you to your destination in one piece. Did you hear the news today about those NW/Delta pilots who overshot their destination by 150 miles? :blink: :blink:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

nice picture :star:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I wanted to take Claudeth on a cruise but she is afraid the ship will sink. Makes no sense to me because she used to ride those ferries in the Philippines that seem to sink all the time but won't ride a modern ship :wacko:

She see Titanic? I am with her on that one!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

She see Titanic? I am with her on that one!!!!

IceBergs don't do well in the Caribbean Sea............. :thumbs:

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Makes no sense to me, too. She probably watched Titanic.

I'm more scared flying than sailing. I mean, when you are in an airplane, you don't have any control at all. You just have to trust the pilots that they will deliver you to your destination in one piece. Did you hear the news today about those NW/Delta pilots who overshot their destination by 150 miles? :blink::blink:

Yep, that theme song from the Titanic is the one she is always practicing on the Piano. :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Nice pictures.... Thanks for sharing. May I ask what camera did you used? We are thinking to get a new camera this year that is really good. Thanks!

We purchased a new Sony, Paid $200 bucks, it was middle of the road price. Sorry Don't know speed, I just turn them on and use them. (That's what she said)........

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Nice pictures.... Thanks for sharing. May I ask what camera did you used? We are thinking to get a new camera this year that is really good. Thanks!

We purchased a new Sony, Paid $200 bucks, it was middle of the road price. Sorry Don't know speed, I just turn them on and use them. (That's what she said)........

Thanks for the tip...I am getting Myla a new cam for CHristmas..the pics you took with that cam are awesome.

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Thanks for the tip...I am getting Myla a new cam for CHristmas..the pics you took with that cam are awesome.

It's Sony Model DCS-W290

If you talking bout the Dolphin Pics, that was taking by a Professional and we purchsed the CD with pics on it.

It's Sony Model DCS-W290

If you talking bout the Dolphin Pics, that was taking by a Professional and we purchsed the CD with pics on it.

Yes I was talking about the Dolphin pics :(

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Yea, we want to see TCO doing his "KING OF THE WORLD" foto on the front of the ship :lol:

kop.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.