armns

Green Blue Pink COLOR CODES

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

He is placed on AP . it takes some times to come out of it. Didn't they ask for any documents or info? How did the interview go on?

I'm counting the seconds...

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : United Arab Emirates

I-129F Sent : 2009-04-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-04

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-07

NVC Received : 2009-08-10

NVC Left : 2009-08-14

Consulate Received : 2009-08-17

Packet 3 & 4 Received : 2009-09-20

Interview Date : 2009-12-21

Rescheduled the date to: 2010-01-24

Interview Result :put on an AP

Visa Approved: 2010-02-11

Visa Received :2010-03-16

US Entry : 2010-03-18

Marriage : 2010-05-25

CHECK MY TIME LINE FOR REST OF INFO.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
does any one know what the meaning of each color is? my fiance just got the blue paper and was told it could take any where between 3 wks to 3 months :(

Actually there is no official color code. Pink is common for approvals, blue for AP. But what the card SAYS is what determines what it means. Read it.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

sorry to say, but this is the administrative processing, we all pay because our Gov. is ...... you have to checked the website on under AP section every week to see if your case is there or not.

if it takes a long time, you can try calling your congress man

does any one know what the meaning of each color is? my fiance just got the blue paper and was told it could take any where between 3 wks to 3 months :(

Timeline
He is placed on AP . it takes some times to come out of it. Didn't they ask for any documents or info? How did the interview go on?

No They did not ask for any additional information and surprisingly, they did not get the copies of emails and the copies ticket for my second trip (which was recently and they did not have a copy of). They only accepted the pictures and the affidavit of support documents + medical and the forms they had asked us to fill out and sign. My fiance said all 5 people going for an interview that day (k1 & k3) got the blue paper 221g.

The interview, he thought was OK. But she had asked why we had someone else do the I-134 and when my fiance explained that I have been in Iran for a long visits therefore did not have a income tax return she said OK.

I have not had any sleep last night I am very worried that the I-134 can become another issue.

Thanks guys for all your support.

Pretty much all applicants from Iran and certain other countries can expect to be put under Administrative Review while the consulate waits on Security Advisory Opinions from Washington. If the applicant fits a profile that requires an SAO, a visa cannot be issued until a reply has been received from Washington.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline

what do you mean of :

"The interview, he thought was OK. But she had asked why we had someone else do the I-134 and when my fiance explained that I have been in Iran for a long visits therefore did not have a income tax return she said OK."

??????????

I just don't get it, I guess really you need some sleep.

Don't worry too much, my fiancee was also on AP too and it got clear soon. just some down.

What is the story of I-134????????

No They did not ask for any additional information and surprisingly, they did not get the copies of emails and the copies ticket for my second trip (which was recently and they did not have a copy of). They only accepted the pictures and the affidavit of support documents + medical and the forms they had asked us to fill out and sign. My fiance said all 5 people going for an interview that day (k1 & k3) got the blue paper 221g.

The interview, he thought was OK. But she had asked why we had someone else do the I-134 and when my fiance explained that I have been in Iran for a long visits therefore did not have a income tax return she said OK.

I have not had any sleep last night I am very worried that the I-134 can become another issue.

Timeline
what do you mean of :

"The interview, he thought was OK. But she had asked why we had someone else do the I-134 and when my fiance explained that I have been in Iran for a long visits therefore did not have a income tax return she said OK."

??????????

Don't worry too much, my fiancee was also on AP too and it got clear soon. just some down.

LOL, Now that I have slept a bit... The I-134 in our case is filled out by sponsor who is my co-worker... I have been in Iran for the last 3 years (off and on) and did not have a regular income and we thought this was a better way to go. (that is the question the officer had asked my fiance). That is all.

Timeline

Well, I guess you need more sleep!!!!

Your co-worker shouldn't file I-134..... you need to file I-134 no matter how much income you have. ALSO your friend should of filed I-864 as a co-sponser.

if there was an any issue, they wouldn't accept it from the first point.

On the Blue paper that they gave her, what is checked off? if just Passport, then don't worry about it, that means most likely they have accepted every thing and they just have to do name check and AP.

what do you mean of :

??????????

LOL, Now that I have slept a bit... The I-134 in our case is filled out by sponsor who is my co-worker... I have been in Iran for the last 3 years (off and on) and did not have a regular income and we thought this was a better way to go. (that is the question the officer had asked my fiance). That is all.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

With our papers, I had the same situation. i been in Pakistan for so long, I had no income to report. Also because my daughter was an infant so I was unable to work for the 2 yrs prior to going to Pakistan. I still submitted the last tax return I had from my ex and my joint return the yr prior, but we didnt submit an I-134 just 2 I-864s. one from me and one from our co-sponsor. They didn't ask anything about it. I know they suggest teh I-134, but we used I-864 instead. I dont think it will be problem if it is k3. they will have to show I-864 in usa anyhow.

~Tara

Zaheer - 25 ; Tara - 26 ;

Married - 01/25/09; Stevie Zainab Ahmed - born 03-18-2010

OUR TIMELINE

03-18-2009 ----- Sent I-130 to USA

03-23-2009 ----- Father sent I-130 to USCIS

03-25-2009 ----- USCIS Received I-130

04-02-2009 ----- Money Order Cashed

04-13-2009 ----- NOA1 Received

04-27-2009 ----- USCIS Received I-129F packet

05-12-2009 ----- NOA1 for I-129F received

08-28-2009 ----- Approval Notices for I-130 and I-129F

09-15-2009 ----- Received Packet 3.5 from NVC

09-26-2009 ----- Sent Packet 3.5 to Embassy

09-30-2009 ----- Interview Appt Letter Received

10-13-2009 ----- Medical Exam @ 2:30pm in Lahore

10-26-2009 ----- Interview Scheduled

10-26-2009 ----- Embassy Closed, reschedule

11-02-2009 ----- Rescheduled Interview - Passed; AP

11-02-2009 ----- Administrative Processing Begins..........

04-23-2010 ----- AP Finished

04-24-2010 ----- Visa Arrives via SpeedEx

05-06-2010 ----- US Entry (Insha'Allah) JFK Airport POE

05-07-2010 ----- Flight from NY to West Palm Beach, FL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.