Joseph & Ana

To our liberal friends

153 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Its not the amount that is being spent, its where the money is being spent. Neither party is fiscally responsible and we all know it.

CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2006-08-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-09-12

I-130 Approved : 2007-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-02-05

Consulate Received : 2007-06-09

Interview Date : 2007-08-16 Case sent back to USCIS

NOA case received by CSC: 2007-12-19

Receive NOIR: 2009-05-04

Sent Rebuttal: 2009-05-19

NOA rebuttal entered: 2009-06-05

Case sent back to NVC for processing: 2009-08-27

Consulate sends DS-230: 2009-11-23

Interview: 2010-02-05 result Green sheet for updated I864 and photos submit 2010-03-05

APPROVED visa pick up 2010-03-12

POE: 2010-04-20 =)

GC received: 2010-05-05

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 140 days.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Why are you just betting on a lame horse?

You guys are the ones with the horses' a$$es running the government

Well, when it comes to fiscal responsibility, the GOP has nothing to offer and nothing to show but red, red and more red. They can't handle finances. That much is on the record. While the other side isn't a poster child of fiscal responsibility either, they beat the "conservatives" any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Yes, when ever anyone talks about the horse's a$$es running the government, your typical answer is "GOP! GOP! GOP!!!!!!!! *foams at mouth* GOP!!!"

Well, whether one likes it or not (I don't), there are essentially two politcal forces in this country and one of them has a better fiscal record than the other. That's the truth, the numbers show it and, quite predictably, that makes you mad. Keep betting on that lame horse of yours. :thumbs:

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
They won't answer the questions because they know they are hypocrits.

Let the deflection continue.

I always deflect nonsensical rhetoric, so I guess I'm guilty.

Of the nonsensical liberal rhetoric

A ####### is a #######... doesn't matter which side of the fence it comes from.

Definitely true. So how long have you been in the toilet?

1. I am not a liberal

2. Your cartoonish perception of "liberals" is something I would expect of a 12 year old growing up with very close-minded and irrational parents, not a grown man.

3. There are a few right leaning VJers (e.g. AlienLoveChild) that I can have an adult debate with. You are not on this list.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Timeline
Its not my picture Joe, just think its weird to be more outraged at a picture than the event itself.

Kinda missing the wood for the trees, don't you think?

Well, Obama is putting thousands of soldiers including my Sister at risk because he's playing politics with Afghanistan. *sarcastic thumbs up to him!*

How many more need to die because they don't have enough support?

What do you expect Joe - Obama is a politician, politicians have always played politics with people's lives. There is a difference of course - he didn't start the war that you're complaining about. Small comfort to you (or your sister) I'm sure, but surely it illustrates the need for leaders who honestly consider "all options" on the table before putting people in the firing line.

In fairness Joe - you don't spend a whole lot of time criticising the GOP on here now do you?

If we were all conservatives I'd spend a lot of time criticizing them.

No you wouldn't Joe, that's just playing lip service to avoid accusations of bias.

I actually would be. I don't defend republicans at all. They're liberals the lot of them. Useless to me. Hence not being a republican. I don't need any lip service because I could give a rats a$$ what any of you think of me.

And as for Obama "considering all options before putting people in the firing line" - THEY ARE ALREADY IN THE FIRING LINE - The only option is to give them the support to win or bring them home. PERIOD those are the options.

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2009-08-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-08-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-23

NVC Received : 2009-10-27

NVC Left : 2009-11-06

Consulate Received : 2009-11-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-27

Interview Date : 2009-12-16

Interview Result : APPROVED

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 66 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 120 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Timeline
1. I am not a liberal

2. Your cartoonish perception of "liberals" is something I would expect of a 12 year old growing up with very close-minded and irrational parents, not a grown man.

3. There are a few right leaning VJers (e.g. AlienLoveChild) that I can have an adult debate with. You are not on this list.

You'll have to remind me why I'm supposed to care whether you can or cannot debate with me. And yes you are a liberal. Sorry to be the one to break it to you. You're a liberal with a small "l". Just another follower.

Well, when it comes to fiscal responsibility, the GOP has nothing to offer and nothing to show but red, red and more red. They can't handle finances. That much is on the record. While the other side isn't a poster child of fiscal responsibility either, they beat the "conservatives" any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Yes, when ever anyone talks about the horse's a$$es running the government, your typical answer is "GOP! GOP! GOP!!!!!!!! *foams at mouth* GOP!!!"

Well, whether one likes it or not (I don't), there are essentially two politcal forces in this country and one of them has a better fiscal record than the other. That's the truth, the numbers show it and, quite predictably, that makes you mad. Keep betting on that lame horse of yours. :thumbs:

I'm not mad.. YOu're the one foaming at the mouth whenever anyone criticizes your god Obama.

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2009-08-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-08-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-23

NVC Received : 2009-10-27

NVC Left : 2009-11-06

Consulate Received : 2009-11-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-27

Interview Date : 2009-12-16

Interview Result : APPROVED

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 66 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 120 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Its not my picture Joe, just think its weird to be more outraged at a picture than the event itself.

I think its weird you would find a way to take issue with somebody that had a issue with this pic, regardless to what you think of the war this pic was distasteful and thats what I was addressing.

Filed: Timeline
1. I am not a liberal

You'll have to remind me why I'm supposed to care whether you can or cannot debate with me. And yes you are a liberal. Sorry to be the one to break it to you. You're a liberal with a small "l". Just another follower.

I'm not mad.. YOu're the one foaming at the mouth whenever anyone criticizes your god Obama.

I don't have any God. And if I had one, he wouldn't be walking the earth or sitting in the White House.

Criticizing the President? No problem. There's a lot of valid criticism to be had. To name my two major gripes at this point: I wish he'd grow the balls to get the ** out of Afghanistan - there's absolutely nothing to be won over there. I wish he would be more engaged in the health care debate and take a fcuking stand on the public option and push Congress to have it in the damn bill. Overall, he's too hands off on the major deliverables.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I actually would be. I don't defend republicans at all. They're liberals the lot of them. Useless to me. Hence not being a republican. I don't need any lip service because I could give a rats a$$ what any of you think of me.

Nah Joe, that's nothing more than a load of stinky old BS. The fact is Joe, for all your screaming about Obama and the Democrats - the absence of any specific criticisms against the other side (this thread being a prime example) is merely evidence of your own partisanship.

And as for Obama "considering all options before putting people in the firing line" - THEY ARE ALREADY IN THE FIRING LINE - The only option is to give them the support to win or bring them home. PERIOD those are the options.

There you go again, Joe - I didn't say Obama "had considered all the options", what I said was the situation faced by your sister and other service personnel (and their families) is a direct result of the election of deficient politicians and a half century or more of arrogant foreign policies that promoted unilateral militarism as the means to solve problems. If sense (as opposed to marketing and spin) had prevailed at the polls over the last 30-odd years, we wouldn't be faced with the situation that we are.

It's Obama's responsibility to end the war, one way or the other - and he has to own his failures on that score. However in doing so he (and anyone really) can only work within the constraints of what have been imposed on him. On this issue - the question is not will he fail (Afghanistan is a no-win situation imo), but how badly.

I think its weird you would find a way to take issue with somebody that had a issue with this pic, regardless to what you think of the war this pic was distasteful and thats what I was addressing.

And I thought that taking issue with the picture as opposed to the war was pretty weird. That's what *I* was addressing.

Ahha, so here is today's shitty thread. I knew there had to be one ;)

ah yes anytime you present such a distasteful pic into a thread it tends to bring the thread down. Good point, thanks for pointing that out MC ;)

And I thought that taking issue with the picture as opposed to the war was pretty weird. That's what *I* was addressing.

The pic had Bush in front of dead soldiers coffins with Mission accomplished up above and you take more issue with how I found it distasteful as opposed to taking issue with the fact that this would even be posted at all, sad very sad. Weird set of priorities you got there

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The pic had Bush in front of dead soldiers coffins with Mission accomplished up above and you take more issue with how I found it distasteful as opposed to taking issue with the fact that this would even be posted at all, sad very sad. Weird set of priorities you got there

I think the war is more distasteful than the picture, Simpson.

Should I say it again - or are simpler words, required to better convey the meaning?

What about a bigger font or some capital letters - will that help?

I think the war is more distasteful than the picture, Simpson.

Should I say it again - or are simpler words, required to better convey the meaning?

What about a bigger font or some capital letters - will that help?

Did you read what was posted, I was addressing something different this time, I was addressing the fact that you took more issue with me for calling it distasteful than somebody posting this pic. Also I would like to add something here, arent you in essence doing what you were bit5hing about me doing? So basically by your line of logic this sounds like something you should say if you want to be true to your line of logic.

I think posting the pic was more distasteful than the person who called it distasteful, Simpson

Give into to logic and it will be good to you. ;)