7 posts in this topic

If you're relying on a sample form to be 100% accurate on all counts, then you're setting yourself up for major disappointments. LOL. Plus, the A #s could have increased in number since the time the sample document was created.

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
is answering my posts and helping me .my alian registration like you said starts with A and has 9 numbers is that normai because i saw in G-325 SAMPLE form and it only had 8 numbers

Hi, there are some, they dont write the number 0 that is why it becomes 8 digits only. Like mine, in my visa that is attach to my PI passport, there is no number 0 so only 8 digits but on my NOA it has number 0 so 9 digits. Hope this info will help you.

babyrog

AOS TIMELINE:

08/10/09 ------- Sent docs for I-693 to Dr. Arnold

08/17/09 ------- Got the sealed envelope from Dr. Arnold

08/21/09 ------- Mailed the AOS docs in USCIS (Chicago lockbox)

08/23/09 ------- AOS docs arrived @ USCIS signed by R. Mercedo.

08/27/09 ------- NOA for AOS,EAD & AP

08/28/09 ------- USCIS cashed check for $1,010

09/23/09 ------- Case transferred to CSC

09/26/09 ------- Biometric appointment. Thanks be to GOD

09/27/09 ------- EAD card production ordered

09/28/09 ------- EAD touched

09/30/09 ------- AOS touched

09/30/09 ------- USCIS mailed my notice of approval of AP

10/01/09 ------- AOS touched, initial review. EAD still on card production ordered

10/02/09 ------- EAD touched. Submitted form AR-11 for AOS thru online.

10/19/09 ------- AOS touched & received email from USCIS "card production ordered".

10/23/09 ------- GREENCARD RECEIVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW IN JUST 2 MONTHS.

10/24/09 ------- Welcome to the USA letter received

10/2011 -------- REMOVE CONDITON

REMOVAL OF CONDITION:

09/19/11 -------- Sent the I-751 in Vermont office

09/21/11 -------- Vermont office received my papers.

09/29/11 -------- Got the NOA1 dated 09/22/11

10/28/11 -------- Biometrics done

06/29/12 -------- Approved

07/05/12 -------- Received the 10 years Green Card.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
is answering my posts and helping me .my alian registration like you said starts with A and has 9 numbers is that normai because i saw in G-325 SAMPLE form and it only had 8 numbers

Hi, there are some, they dont write the number 0 that is why it becomes 8 digits only. Like mine, in my visa that is attach to my PI passport, there is no number 0 so only 8 digits but on my NOA it has number 0 so 9 digits. Hope this info will help you.

babyrog

\

SO SHOULD I WRITE ALL 9 NUMBERS or should i lieve the 0 out

another question i dont see my alian registration number in my visa in my pasport

how come you do have it there

I wrote hubby's with the 0.

How come you have your A# on your visa? Well, to me, it seems like a perfectly logical place for it to be. It's one of the ways they make sure you are who you say you are, so to have it on the visa is completely logical.

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
I wrote hubby's with the 0.

How come you have your A# on your visa? Well, to me, it seems like a perfectly logical place for it to be. It's one of the ways they make sure you are who you say you are, so to have it on the visa is completely logical.

maybe i dont have it in my visa because when my husband aplied fora fiance visa for me i already had a social security number from when i was younger

hayyyy i hope is because of that

Maybe - but only if you had received a previous US visa - in which case, you may have had an old alien number. Even at that, the old number should have been on the visa. I'm betting it does, you just don't know where to find it (and frankly, I'd have to look at hubby's K1 to know where it is myself).

FYI US Social Security numbers have nothing to do with immigration.

SA4userbar.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.