adventure509

Interview Tomarrow

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Finally it all comes down to a couple of hours of waiting hopfully a clear eye of Embasy staff employee and having all the ducks in the correct line. lol. Months of perperation 4 travels to the wounderfull Philipines over 3 years and a strong true loving relationship all now ride on the color of the slip presented at the end of the day. Whatever the outcome I am gratfull to all here that have hleped with my questions and concerns over the past several months. Thankyou again for all the advise and guidance to this point. I know my next thought after the passing of the interview will be when to buy the Golden ticket to bring my lady home. She lives in Las Pinas city kinda a suberb of manila. I see that some get there visas dilivered in just a couple of days and others up to 2 weeks. I am assuming the more swift diliverys are people who live in or close to manila. Am just woundering if buying at ticket for the 27th of October is a ####### shoot or a real safe venture. The smart move I supose is to wait till the visa is in hand. Will be a solid week from interview day to travel date. TO buy a ticket on-line where I find the best deals usually require at least a week advance purchase to insure the clearance of funds. yes the important thing here is success in the interview. just with nothing more to do but waiting I find myself thinking past the interview to the travel. Any suggestions on when I should buy or anyone know where to buy without having the week to clear part. Oh and yes cfo is complete allready all that is left is the visa to be stamped. Thanks again wish all best of luck and speedy journeys to be reunited.

Time Line:

Met on-line: April 2006

First meeting: July 2006 Broacy great time. rained but so memorable

Second Meeting: March 2007 Met Family and friends 2 weeks time flue by

Third Meeting: October 2007 met friends and more family

Forth Meeting: October 2008 Engaged were it started Boracay 2 weeks in heaven

Petition sent in: May 5th postal over night with postal money order

Signed for at CSC: May 6th

Contacted USCS not received NOA1: June 12th. Got Receit number NOA! receipt sent to wrong address Corrected Stated NOA1 date said to be by contacted agent as 6 May

Touched: 31May for returned NOA1

Touched: 18 June asume to correct address

Touched: 07July Move from desk to desk. no change of status

NOA2: 12 Aug Sweet got e-mail notification of status changed to aproved!!

NOA2: 18 Aug Hard Copy arrived via snail mail yeepeee

NVC: 24 August received NVC stating fowarded to embasy petitioner will be contacted within week for instructions.

Embasy Letter: 4 September

Medical: 05/06 Ootober Passed..Yeepeee!

Interview 19 Octoober ...:::) Passed!!!!!!

Visa Dilivered: 22nd October Sweeeeeeet

POE: 29th Seattle then little flight to Spokane Yeeepeee my partner is home!!

Married: November 30th 2009 Journey complete!

Best luck for your interview, I know exactly how you feel..wife's come up the 23rd, Sounds like good luck is on your side..might wanna hold off on the flight, but you probably have the pink in the bag already..Congats in advance.. :thumbs:

Edited by calico1

once you find her..never let her go

6 trips to phili from 10-05 to 11-08

married CDO 11-18-08

I-130 sent 12-30-08

noa1 reciept 1-08-09

I-130 approved 6-14-09 Cal serv center NVC recieved 6-28-09

3032 choice sent 7-1-09

AOS fee bill generated 7-1-09

IV bill generated 7-7-09

IV bill credited 7-14-09

AOS bill credited 7-24-09

ds 230 sent to NVC 7-28-09

AOS 864 sent to NVC 7-28-09

ds 230 & 864 recieved 8-5-09 priority/cert. mail

case completed 8-13-09

St. Lukes 10-6, 10-7 - 09' she passed :)

Interview date US embassy Manila 10-23-09..visa refused "additional NBI "aka" needed"

additional NBI aka submitted 10-26-09

VISA arrived via AIR21 to CDO 11-03-09

Wife arrives USofA 11-17-09 Our journey a to z 4.6 years

Wife's SSN card arrives 11-28-09

Wife's Green card arrives 12-05-09...faster than expected

removal of conditions

I-751 app file date 8-18-11 CSC

NOA receipt 8-20-11

I-797c biometrics 9-28-11

Filed: Timeline
Finally it all comes down to a couple of hours of waiting hopfully a clear eye of Embasy staff employee and having all the ducks in the correct line. lol. Months of perperation 4 travels to the wounderfull Philipines over 3 years and a strong true loving relationship all now ride on the color of the slip presented at the end of the day. Whatever the outcome I am gratfull to all here that have hleped with my questions and concerns over the past several months. Thankyou again for all the advise and guidance to this point. I know my next thought after the passing of the interview will be when to buy the Golden ticket to bring my lady home. She lives in Las Pinas city kinda a suberb of manila. I see that some get there visas dilivered in just a couple of days and others up to 2 weeks. I am assuming the more swift diliverys are people who live in or close to manila. Am just woundering if buying at ticket for the 27th of October is a ####### shoot or a real safe venture. The smart move I supose is to wait till the visa is in hand. Will be a solid week from interview day to travel date. TO buy a ticket on-line where I find the best deals usually require at least a week advance purchase to insure the clearance of funds. yes the important thing here is success in the interview. just with nothing more to do but waiting I find myself thinking past the interview to the travel. Any suggestions on when I should buy or anyone know where to buy without having the week to clear part. Oh and yes cfo is complete allready all that is left is the visa to be stamped. Thanks again wish all best of luck and speedy journeys to be reunited.

Best of Luck !!! :thumbs:

good luck in interview , get the pink, abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

This will keep you busy for awhile.

Oldie but still in goodie. Some data incorrect.

http://ducecoop.com/interview/

Edited by Dakine

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

Time, after time, after time, people say, "wait till Visa is in hand." Time, after time, after time, I think ignore this and buy tickets today! Like the time I book'd a spontaneous - out of budget - visit, only to get I-129F approval notice later the same day - way sooner than anticipated! Pay more airline penalties, re-focus, smile and move on... It's just the way things happen! Still several steps away yet I am still checking flights daily; this time its for a one-way ticket! In love, not thinking so clearly. (L)

Best of luck to you two...

July 26 '09 I-129F Petition Sent

Oct 6 '09 Petition Approved

November 6 '09 Medical Complete

November 12 '09 Interview Complete

November 19 '09 Visa Delivered

November 25 '09 POE

February 6 '10 Married

September 30 '10 AOS App sent - crazy overloaded!

December 13 '10 AP Email notice

December 17 '10 EAD Hardcopy received. Yeah!

Timeline

Bring the pink and let us know how it went.

GOOOOD LUCK!!!

Timeline

Have known each other and have been friends for 20+ Years.

May 18, 2009 - Mailed I-129F Package

May 19, 2009 - Receipt of Confirmation from USPS

May 22, 2009 - Check Cashed

May 23, 2009 - Received NOA1

May 23, 2009 - Signed up for E-mail updates on USCIS.gov website.

Aug 27, 2009 - Touched 1

Aug 27, 2009 - NOA-2 E-mail Received!

Sept 8, 2009 - NVC Received File - Was stuck in AP for 28 Days!

Oct 6, 2009 - NVC sent file to Manila - Thank GOD

Oct 9, 2009 - File in System at US. Embassy In Manila

Oct 15, 2009 - Information packet received by Beneficiary from Manila

Oct 14, 2009 - Advanced Medical Exam Passed

Nov 10, 2009 - Interview - Passed Thank GOD again.

Nov 17, 2009 - Visa received

Nov 17, 2009 - CFO Seminar

Nov 21, 2009 - returned to US with the Love of my life.

Dec 17th, 2009 - Wedding! Yahoo!

Jan 14th, 2010 - Mailed I-485 / 765 Package

Jan 21, 2010 - NOA1 for 485 / 765

Feb 17, 2010 - Biometrics

Mar 9, 2010 - EAD Card in Production

May 28, 2010 - Greencard Received!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Best of luck always. :thumbs: :thumbs:

animated%20usa%20flag1.gifanimated%20thailand%20flag.gif

Thai Style USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Links:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106...amp;ref=profile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223365857736847/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411770628885582/

http://www.thaiworldnetwork.com

Try calling the airlines themselves for last minute tickets. Let us know when you find out late Sunday night. :thumbs:

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

I really understand your delimma, purchase tickets now or after visa in hand? If you purchase tickets a month or so in advance they will cost less then if you purchase them right after getting the visa in your hand. I spoke with an airlines about this asking what the penalty would be if I had to cancel the tickets at last moment and change departure date. On 3 tickets the penalty would be $750.00 ($250. each) If I wait and buy tickets right after getting visa, I will pay that much more for them! so its kind of a wash. This is just my thoughts and research on the matter. Good Luck

Timeline

Thanks for all the well wishes! Being a site for advice and guidance is for the most part why I joined. But I do have to also say that for me at least I have noticed and have come to beleive this is more than just an information mill. I read earlier a post that said the reader was tired of all the got the pinks, NOA1 filed and or NOA2 noticed received and all the congrats that follow. That poster wanted more exciting threads and topics. He did not get the best part of this site or the great group of people that post here. This is a meeting place fo a community with for the most part have a comon goal.. To be untied with the one they love and want to share there lives with. So when one gets good news one the process and shares all the rest of us are excited and hopfull there shared journey is also running in the same direction to success. I will never get tired of reading or stop feeling happy for anyone that wishes to post progress of there journeys. Still not sure on the direction to go on the buying of a ticket. Will wait most likely. The only important thing is getting past this next hurdle. Will let all know what the result is when I find out. I hope watching the Seahawks try a salvage some of there season tomarrow will distract me a little. Thanks again and keep strong all.

Richard and Alma

Time Line:

Met on-line: April 2006

First meeting: July 2006 Broacy great time. rained but so memorable

Second Meeting: March 2007 Met Family and friends 2 weeks time flue by

Third Meeting: October 2007 met friends and more family

Forth Meeting: October 2008 Engaged were it started Boracay 2 weeks in heaven

Petition sent in: May 5th postal over night with postal money order

Signed for at CSC: May 6th

Contacted USCS not received NOA1: June 12th. Got Receit number NOA! receipt sent to wrong address Corrected Stated NOA1 date said to be by contacted agent as 6 May

Touched: 31May for returned NOA1

Touched: 18 June asume to correct address

Touched: 07July Move from desk to desk. no change of status

NOA2: 12 Aug Sweet got e-mail notification of status changed to aproved!!

NOA2: 18 Aug Hard Copy arrived via snail mail yeepeee

NVC: 24 August received NVC stating fowarded to embasy petitioner will be contacted within week for instructions.

Embasy Letter: 4 September

Medical: 05/06 Ootober Passed..Yeepeee!

Interview 19 Octoober ...:::) Passed!!!!!!

Visa Dilivered: 22nd October Sweeeeeeet

POE: 29th Seattle then little flight to Spokane Yeeepeee my partner is home!!

Married: November 30th 2009 Journey complete!

Timeline
Thanks for all the well wishes! Being a site for advice and guidance is for the most part why I joined. But I do have to also say that for me at least I have noticed and have come to beleive this is more than just an information mill. I read earlier a post that said the reader was tired of all the got the pinks, NOA1 filed and or NOA2 noticed received and all the congrats that follow. That poster wanted more exciting threads and topics. He did not get the best part of this site or the great group of people that post here. This is a meeting place fo a community with for the most part have a comon goal.. To be untied with the one they love and want to share there lives with. So when one gets good news one the process and shares all the rest of us are excited and hopfull there shared journey is also running in the same direction to success. I will never get tired of reading or stop feeling happy for anyone that wishes to post progress of there journeys. Still not sure on the direction to go on the buying of a ticket. Will wait most likely. The only important thing is getting past this next hurdle. Will let all know what the result is when I find out. I hope watching the Seahawks try a salvage some of there season tomarrow will distract me a little. Thanks again and keep strong all.

Richard and Alma

Well said. We're having fun on our journey also; ultimately the biggest deal is being successful in the process so its forms, documents, timelines blah blah blah. Getting NOA2 is really something to celebrate! Getting the pink - I am sooo looking forward to that! Good luck at your interview! We hope to hear about your successes - in full detail. :thumbs:

July 26 '09 I-129F Petition Sent

Oct 6 '09 Petition Approved

November 6 '09 Medical Complete

November 12 '09 Interview Complete

November 19 '09 Visa Delivered

November 25 '09 POE

February 6 '10 Married

September 30 '10 AOS App sent - crazy overloaded!

December 13 '10 AP Email notice

December 17 '10 EAD Hardcopy received. Yeah!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Good Luck on the interview! :star:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.