ErKru

packet3 and i134 questions.

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

today i recieved the leter from NVC and while reading the guide...

"Send all originals of the documentary proof that you submitted for the I-129F to your fiance(e) for their interview at the embassy."

so first question do i really need to send her the originals? (birth certificate and passport)

then for the i134 so far i have gathered that i need the following ...

my income tax returns from past 3 years with W2s?(originals or copies?)

at least 3 recent pay stubs

letter form employer

bank info

anything else i need?

and last when i sign the i134 do i absolutely need to have it signed by an officer of USCIS or is that optional?

thanks for all the help

Edited by ErKru

I'll speak only about the tax transcripts.

I got 3 years of tax transcripts from the IRS in about 2 weeks and it was FREE.

I called their 800 number and made the order over the phone.

You CAN get a copy from them of your original, but the fee is about $35 for each year

and there is no benefit in that even if you were to send in a signed original of your

tax return that is not proof taxes were paid & acknowleged by the IRS.

The transcript is.

You might want to black out the repeated social security numbers on a photocopy of the

transcript that was sent to you so if it is lost in the mail when you send the copy to

your fiancee there is no risk of compromising your identity to the black hats out there.

Send your fiancee the photocopy with the blacked out SSNs and keep the original transcript with you.

I hope this helps.

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
today i recieved the leter from NVC and while reading the guide...

"Send all originals of the documentary proof that you submitted for the I-129F to your fiance(e) for their interview at the embassy."

so first question do i really need to send her the originals? (birth certificate and passport)

then for the i134 so far i have gathered that i need the following ...

my income tax returns from past 3 years with W2s?(originals or copies?)

at least 3 recent pay stubs

letter form employer

bank info

anything else i need?

and last when i sign the i134 do i absolutely need to have it signed by an officer of USCIS or is that optional?

thanks for all the help

----------------------------------------------------------------

The beneficiary will need to show all original documents (Long form Polish Birth Certificate, Police Clearance, Divorce Decree (if applicable), An updated Original signed letter of Intent from the US Petitioner. (I sent my Polish fiancee notarized copies of my US passport and birth certificate but they never looked at this during the interview. I am not saying that will not happen with you so its better to be prepared.)

I also sent updated versions / originals of the following:

- letter of employment

- most recent 3 months paychecks

- 1 year (2008) transcripts from IRS

- Original W-2

- Original letters from Bank officers

- Recent bank statements

The latest version of the I-134 does not need to be notarized but it will require the signature of the US petitioner. For a K-1, the affidavit of support that is required is the I-134. As long as you have this properly filled out and you have alll the required supporting documentation for that, you are good to go.

Edited by TexPol

AOS Phase

January 11, 2010: - Mailed AOS packet (I-485/ I-765/ I-131)

January 13, 2010: - Chicago received AOS packet

January 19, 2010: - Received 3 NOA email

January 20, 2010: - Check cashed[/color]

January 22, 2010: - Received 3 NOA hardcopies in the mail1st touch I-485, I-765 & I-131

February 01, 2010: - Touch - I-765 (EAD)

February 08, 2010: - Touch - I-485

February 08, 2010: - Case moved to CSC

February 13, 2010: - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (After a long wait!)

February 15, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & received e-mail that case is now pending

March 09, 2010: - Biometrics completed, Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 10, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & Another Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 17, 2010: - EAD Card Production, Touch - I-131 (AP) & I-1765 (EAD)

March 19, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & Another Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 19, 2010: - Received AP in mail

March 25, 2010: - Received EAD in mail

April 02,14,15, and 21 2010: - Touch - I-485

April 21, 2010: - Green Card Production ordered!, Welcome letter/NOA April 24

April 29, 2010: - FINALLY!!!! Received Green Card in hand!

Group Spreadsheet

Tax returns (1040EZ and the W-2) are acceptable.

Tax transcripts, if you have time, are better—they prove that you actually filed with the IRS. Anyone can download forms from the IRS website and fill them out, and even a W-2 is not difficult to gin up (child's play if you have QuickBooks or the like on your computer). But the transcript shows the values as they were entered into the IRS computers from your filing.

Transcripts can be ordered free of charge by dialing 1-800-829-1040 and following the automated prompts. They will be mailed to you and you should receive them within a week to 10 days. Or you can drop by your local IRS office and they'll print them for you while you wait—again, at no charge.

--

moving to US Embassy and Consulate Discussion

You are almost there and now you have to deal with the embassy. This is the place to post your experiences or questions related to this last step before moving to the US. Topics relating to I-134's, packets sent from consulate and medical & police certificates should be posted here.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.