kapyosei

Awaiting action on i751

8 posts in this topic

Hi, my application was received in Vermont on March 6th 09. It was transfered to Local office in Late August. I inquired and was told it was too early to decide on my case. It has passed the six months window. The local office has six m onths window too. So do i start counting the six months from the day it arrived in the local office again?. This is what i sent to vermont;

1. My Gc both pages.

2. Our car insuarance card copy.

3. Copy of a paper [/b]showing we own the house (Which i later realised was not the title deed but had both of our names and the house address it was for insuaranace.)

4. Bank statements from when we were married even before but i did not print for every month i kinda skipped some months but had almost 6 for every year upto this yea[/size]r.[/u] ( We were married in '04, filed in 'late '04, we were called for interview but my husband was incacerated, i went alone that was in '05 but nothing happened. We moved to another city once he was out and got an attorney who realized that his divorce decree had not been finalized although we had the decree, we did not know how a decree looked liked. So we remarried again in '06, went thro DORA and had the interview where we were separated, got green card in May '07.) This explains why i had bankstatements from even before our marriage.

5. Copy of health insuarance card with his name under mine.

6. Some old pictures.

7. Utilities under both our names.

8. Jury letter with his name.

And others i can not remember.

My question is if they call us for an interview, i did not copy the paperwork. I can get the evidence but not the application form. (I did not make a copy) What should i do to prepare myself for an interview, also should i make another infopass or just wait and hope for the best. What does one need to prove it is a bonifade marriage as they call it.

)

Hi, my application was received in Vermont on March 6th 09. It was transfered to Local office in Late August. I inquired and was told it was too early to decide on my case. It has passed the six months window. The local office has six m onths window too. So do i start counting the six months from the day it arrived in the local office again?. This is what i sent to vermont;

1. My Gc both pages.

3. Copy of a paper [/b]showing we own the house (Which i later realised was not the title deed but had both of our names and the house address it was for insuaranace.)

4. Bank statements from when we were married even before but i did not print for every month i kinda skipped some months but had almost 6 for every year upto this yea[/size]r.[/u] ( We were married in '04, filed in 'late '04, we were called for interview but my husband was incacerated, i went alone that was in '05 but nothing happened. We moved to another city once he was out and got an attorney who realized that his divorce decree had not been finalized although we had the decree, we did not know how a decree looked liked. So we remarried again in '06, went thro DORA and had the interview where we were separated, got green card in May '07.) This explains why i had bankstatements from even before our marriage.

6. Some old pictures.

My question is if they call us for an interview, i did not copy the paperwork. I can get the evidence but not the application form. (I did not make a copy) What should i do to prepare myself for an interview, also should i make another infopass or just wait and hope for the best. What does one need to prove it is a bonifade marriage as they call it.

)

Timeline please. If you haven't done biometrics call them and do a service request.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

do every body need the time line

1. My Gc both pages.

6. Some old pictures.

)

do every body need the time line

Hard to give advice if people don't know what stage the Op is at!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Timeline

1. My Gc both pages.

6. Some old pictures.

)

From the above, I understand that you are still married, you got ur CPR March 07, and filed the 751 in March 2009. I don't see any need to worry about the interview now. if there is an interview you will get around a month to prepare. Sometimes files get transferred to the service center and local office often, it may or may not be an interview.

All you have to do now is wait. You will be approved or called for an interview in the worse case.

1. My Gc both pages.

6. Some old pictures.

)

Timeline please. If you haven't done biometrics call them and do a service request.

O.k. Thanks everyone. HERE WE GO;

Married again June '06.

Interview DORA Nov '06.

Green card May '07.

Application received in Vermont March 6th '09.

April 8th Biometrics including picture.

Filed transferred to Local office August 28th.

Filed: Timeline

1. My Gc both pages.

6. Some old pictures.

)

Married again June '06.

Interview DORA Nov '06.

Green card May '07.

Whats DORA? Maybe another name for stokes, I dont know...You speak about the separation interview at adjustment. So your file may have been pulled for a possible interview at the local office. Your looking at a possible one year time line. Not all IO's are quick to pick up a file after its received from the service center.

Dora is a Rapid Pilot Program that they had for Adjustment where you schedule an interview day through infopass and that is the day you present your file. In other words there was no filing then waiting for interviews. This was however stopped after they were overwhelmed.

1. My Gc both pages.

6. Some old pictures.

)

Married again June '06.

Interview DORA Nov '06.

Green card May '07.

Whats DORA? Maybe another name for stokes, I dont know...You speak about the separation interview at adjustment. So your file may have been pulled for a possible interview at the local office. Your looking at a possible one year time line. Not all IO's are quick to pick up a file after its received from the service center.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.