sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bunz, they didn't look at our pics either. I offered to show them, but she'd already decided to approve us.

What's in Dallas the reception??

Nah. That's where my fam is celebrating Thanksgiving this year. We rotate between Dallas, Houston, & New Orleans.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies......just got back to the hotel. Just letting you know that we were approved!

I saw Pam there but I left before her so I am not sure of her outcome.......im sooooo happy rite now!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My yardie threads days are coming to an end. I wish everyone luck with approvals, marriages, babies, etc.

Quana - you and Roger will be fine.

Bunz - hope you get an interview date soon.

Hey Yardies......just got back to the hotel. Just letting you know that we were approved!

I saw Pam there but I left before her so I am not sure of her outcome.......im sooooo happy rite now!

Congrats :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Spanglish, Jamerican, & ALL the Yardies,

This is my situtation... I Met my Sweetie in June and recently got engaged, I am SOOO ready to get started with the process.

I live in the Houston Texas area, We are not married yet, but are ready to be together! I would love to get married in JA but I have heard that the K-3 process is much longer than the K-1 so I am going to go that route (K-1). I wonder if the process is slower at the Holiday Season? I have read some recent timelines and some of you got interviews in as little as 3months :wow: That is what has encouraged me to jump right in and get the process started! So I will be filling out the app today. I AM SURE I WILL BE NEEDING SOME HELP & REASSURANCE! Thanks in advance

i think the choice between and K1 and CR1 is about weighing cost vs time

theoretically the K1 is supposed to be shorter than the CR1 but it costs more in the long run

the service centers are so unpredictable that you can't even use historical info to assess how long they are gonna take

however i would advise that you send in your initial application by february the latest

because after that they start processing work visas and it takes longer

and as others have said, you definitely don't need a lawyer, as long as there are no unusual circumstances surrounding your case

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Congrats Hays...Yardies are on a Roll :dance::dance:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

the thing went by quickly and like Nat said they didnt take any pics from us......I will write my review as soon as I get back.....rite now im gonna enjoy the time with my man....Love u guys and thanx to all the prayers and support!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
the thing went by quickly and like Nat said they didnt take any pics from us......I will write my review as soon as I get back.....rite now im gonna enjoy the time with my man....Love u guys and thanx to all the prayers and support!

*sexy party time

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Ok the vibes roun here dead

and since philly isn't here i shall be giving you all some FEVA

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Congrats

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
My yardie threads days are coming to an end. I wish everyone luck with approvals, marriages, babies, etc.

Quana - you and Roger will be fine.

Bunz - hope you get an interview date soon.

Congrats :dance:

U too why are you leaving us??? :crying:

O.k. if all the oldie but goodies leave who will be around to help with the newbies?? :unsure:

Congrats!!!! Time to pop dem bottles!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning, everyone!

I woke up about every 30 minutes since 4am. Usually, I only do that on days I'm going to Jamaica. But today is even better than that! :dance:

HAPPY WEDDING DAY.... HAVE A GREAT DAY

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CONGRATS

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Good Morning Ladies!! Wow such great vibes today!

Congrats first off to Nat on your special day today! :thumbs:

Congrats to Haymsmorgan on your approval. :dance: I'm hoping for everyone else speedy approvals as well!

Welcome Dan-Dan, VJ and this thread is a wonderful source of support and information! You will get addicted to it. Great group of ladies on here.

Happy Turkey Day to everyone and be safe in all your travels!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
U too why are you leaving us??? :crying:

O.k. if all the oldie but goodies leave who will be around to help with the newbies?? :unsure:

Probably my hormones speaking but if I posted something negative...everyone would have responded. Not that we need a standing ovation but lasting 5 years is great in my opinion. These marriges could be very challenging.

It seems newbies are only worried about the visa not what happens after. They don't want advise from the vets. Getting the visa is the easy part. Back in the day, we would share the good, bad and the ugly. We fought, made up and kept it moving. Now people are afraid to share because of other people feelings. We all supported each other. It seems newbies only support other newbies. I have not been on here much lately but I try to support everyone.

Off my soapbox.

Timeline

Congrats Hays

Shemmy why you leave me :crying::rofl:

What you mean explain

Nat Congrats sweetheart

Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. :yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.