Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Medical exam before packet 4

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Hong Kong

Can my husband get his medical exam done before he receives packet 4? Can he download a form and take it to the required doctors to get it done? He is expecting packet 4 from Hong Kong, but the mail is really slow and he is wanting to go ahead and get it done now. This is for a K3 process.

White slip (not a bona fide relationship)K1

Return to Washington 12-24-07

Married 2/23/2008 In Hong Kong

Filed K3 4/28/2009 (my husband had some issues with his Chinese visa)

CSC received May 1, 09

NOA1 May 6, 2009 (received in mail on 5-8)

Sent I29 May 9th, Received May 11th

NOA1 for I129 May 18th, 09

Received in mail on May 26th

I-130 Touch 8/14/2009, approved 9/1/09, 1129 touched 9-1,2,3, approved the 1st.

NOA2 for I-129 not received

Hong Kong Embassy received it on Sept 14th, 09

Packet 3 mailed out on Sept 22,09

I130 at NVC now

Received email Sep 23 about electronic processing for CR1

Packet 3 mailed on Sep 22, received on October 5th

Mailed packet 3 back 10-9 to Hong Kong, awaiting packet 4

Packet 4 mailed 10-15, Interview set for Nov 10th

In AP a little over a month

Got approval notice Dec 17th

Dropped passport off on 12-21

Received visa 12/24.

Flew to St Louis 12/29, now home.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan

check with the physcians there, most will let you but some are more strict and want the interview letter.

good luck

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...