Lizz&Mohamed

How long after NVC tells you they will send you....

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

or generate and mail or email the I-864 fee bill and DS-3032? My case was entered into the NVC computer 10-5 and to date I see nothing in my email (spam included) or regular u.s. mail. I know it is rather sudden for me to be asking this question so soon but I just wonder if there is anything I can do at this point???

I am really impressed with how fast the USCIS approved both our I-130 (21 days) and our I-129F (14 days). I have read the awful stories of couples who sometimes wait 4-5 months...I am blessed.

I'm almost afraid to get my hopes high about the NVC process because I fear, I will jinx myself...

Good luck everyone.

Liz

Timeline

Do you have a case number? If you do then send NVC an email and request the invoice identification number. Once you have that number you can log into travel.state.gov and pay your AOS bill. Let me know if you have anymore questions or anything I can help with.

or generate and mail or email the I-864 fee bill and DS-3032? My case was entered into the NVC computer 10-5 and to date I see nothing in my email (spam included) or regular u.s. mail. I know it is rather sudden for me to be asking this question so soon but I just wonder if there is anything I can do at this point???

I am really impressed with how fast the USCIS approved both our I-130 (21 days) and our I-129F (14 days). I have read the awful stories of couples who sometimes wait 4-5 months...I am blessed.

I'm almost afraid to get my hopes high about the NVC process because I fear, I will jinx myself...

Good luck everyone.

Liz

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

It usually take 5 to 7 days, ours, took 7 days.

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

Timeline
It usually take 5 to 7 days, ours, took 7 days.

Thank you so much.

Do you have a case number? If you do then send NVC an email and request the invoice identification number. Once you have that number you can log into travel.state.gov and pay your AOS bill. Let me know if you have anymore questions or anything I can help with.

Good luck everyone.

Liz

Hey Nancy!

Thank you "Shokran" for the info. I will most definately ask you my friend. I'm so happy for you....I will keep my fingers crossed.

Take care.

Liz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.