Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

vancouver consulate

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
how do you check on the status of packet three. How do you talk to a live person :o

Well I know for Montreal, you can't talk to a live person ever. I assume it's probably the same in Vancouver, but not totally sure.


I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08


AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09


Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11


N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
how do you check on the status of packet three. How do you talk to a live person :o

We are dealing with the Vancouver Consulate now ourselves and have found them to be pretty good on follow up and access. Having said that, there is no phone number for you to call that I am aware of (I could be wrong) for K Visa issues, concerns and questions. They apparently prefer by e-mail only. The "K Visa Unit" has its own e-mail address for you to use. Hope this helps.


April 21, 2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Received in Chicago

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada

As per the Vancouver consulate:

Please note that we do not accept phone inquiries on K1/K3 visa issues. If you have an inquiry on a specific case, you may contact us by mail or e-mail. For e-mail inquiries, the address is vancouverK@state.gov. If you wish to file a fiancé(e) petition (I-129F), please note that you can only do so by mail. Forms and filing instructions can be downloaded from the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Service website: http://www.uscis.gov.

E-mail them and ask, they will get back to you fairly quickly.

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...