spookyturtle

Australian driver crashes durning sex act...

65 posts in this topic

Humpty Doo, Australia. :lol:

A DRIVER who crashed his car on a Northern Territory road was having oral sex at the time of the accident, police believe.

Police said the 33-year-old man and his female passenger were involved in "amorous activities" when he crashed his single cab Hilux ute in Humpty Doo late on Tuesday night, The Australian reports.

The driver suffered minor hip injuries and his 34-year-old passenger suffered chest injuries.

But police said the incident could have had "devastating consequences".

Police Duty Superintendent John Emeny said the driver had been distracted by the female passenger and veered into a concrete drain on the opposite side of the road.

"It is believed that the driver and his passenger were engaged in amorous activities at the time of the accident," he said.

"Whilst there may be a humorous element to this incident there is also a very serious one and that is the devastating consequences that can result from inattentive driving."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26181342-421,00.html

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While you're on that site, why don't you go ahead and post the article where Australia's unemployment rate just dropped to 5.7%.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

While you're on that site, why don't you go ahead and post the article where Australia's unemployment rate just dropped to 5.7%.

How hard is that when you only have 10 million workers? And why would I post anything positve? According to you there is nothing good in the US. I am merely pointing out some of Australia's Detroit type crime.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I am merely pointing out some of Australia's Detroit type crime.

But your bias is very clearly showing through. I challenge you - where have you mentioned Australia's well known first rate produce? Hmm? No? I thought not!

But your bias is very clearly showing through. I challenge you - where have you mentioned Australia's well known first rate produce? Hmm? No? I thought not!

Maybe these crimes are being commited by Hispanics, since statistics show that they are responsible for most cirme.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Maybe these crimes are being commited by Hispanics, since statistics show that they are responsible for most cirme.

Geez, I had no idea Australia was being swamped by evil messeecans!

Boy are Len and Pedroh gonna be pissed.

I'm sure they will be.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Timeline

Country of Birth Estimated Resident Population

United Kingdom 1,153,264

New Zealand 476,719

China 279,447

Italy 220,469

Vietnam 180,352

India 153,579

Philippines 135,619

Greece 125,849

Macedonia 120,649

South Africa 118,816

Germany 114,921

Malaysia 103,947

Netherlands 86,950

Lebanon 86,599

Sri Lanka 70,908

Serbia and Montenegro 68,879

Indonesia 67,952

United States 64,832

Poland 59,221

Fiji 58,815

Ireland 57,338

Croatia 56,540

Bosnia-Herzegovina 48,762

Nope. Not a single Mexican. :unsure:

Timeline

United Kingdom 1,153,264

New Zealand 476,719

China 279,447

Italy 220,469

Vietnam 180,352

India 153,579

Philippines 135,619

Greece 125,849

Macedonia 120,649

South Africa 118,816

Germany 114,921

Malaysia 103,947

Netherlands 86,950

Lebanon 86,599

Sri Lanka 70,908

Indonesia 67,952

United States 64,832

Poland 59,221

Fiji 58,815

Ireland 57,338

Croatia 56,540

No JOOS either, huh? Shame.

United Kingdom 1,153,264

New Zealand 476,719

China 279,447

Italy 220,469

Vietnam 180,352

India 153,579

Philippines 135,619

Greece 125,849

Macedonia 120,649

South Africa 118,816

Germany 114,921

Malaysia 103,947

Netherlands 86,950

Lebanon 86,599

Sri Lanka 70,908

Indonesia 67,952

United States 64,832

Poland 59,221

Fiji 58,815

Ireland 57,338

Croatia 56,540

No JOOS either, huh? Shame.

You mean JOOS are no good either? I must have missed that.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

450px-Australian_PR_COB_2006.PNG

Interesting

No interested in bottom of the barrel types. The US can have those.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

I have to agree with you on that. You're here, 'nuff said.

Well if it wasn't for my spouse being from here, I certianly would not have moved here.