Jeff and Tatiana

US Embassy Moscow... Interview Schedule Page..

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Just be patient...????

We are ready to scream!!!

I'm going to go kick the neighbors dog

event.png

funny Marina studies english video

K-1 Visa

Days between events...

129F sent NOA1 = 17 days

NOA1 to NOA2 = 150 days...that is 5 MONTHS

NOA2 to NVC in = 11 days

NVC in to NVC out = 24 days

NVC out to being told date of interview = 18 days

NVC out to Interview = 77 days...WAY TOO LONG !

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-16

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-13

NVC Received : 2009-08-24

NVC Left : 2009-09-17

Consulate Received : approx : 2009-09-30

Medical exam, Dr Boris : 2009-12-01 Marina passed...with a few shots

Interview : 2009-12-02...Marina passed!!! Visa in hand

Where did the last year go?

Wait wait wait, now we rush to both be ready.

She flys out this Friday, and we both have so much to do!

The house looks as only a guy has lived here for many years.

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 150 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 261 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
Thanks for all the advice. She is very capable, but you know us guys worry. hehe. I have all the paperwork done and I will keep an eye on the panel physicians stuff to be sure we get that nailed down too.

Again, thank you for all the help!! On the down slope now.. just impatient!

Don't forget that the DS-156K form must be downloaded from the Embassy website. It is in Russian and that's the only place one can find it. It must be filled out in Russian.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline
Don't forget that the DS-156K form must be downloaded from the Embassy website. It is in Russian and that's the only place one can find it. It must be filled out in Russian.

I looked everywhere for the form in Russian and found this on their K1 Visa page that describes the Embassy's process:

The Electronic Visa Application Form is not available in the Russian language. Answers to the questions on the application must be in English and must use English characters.

So can you link the Russian form you're talking about and where it says its okay to complete the form in Russian?

Service Center : California Service Center

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-13

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-02

Pkg Rec. By NVC : 2009-10-07

Pkg Left NVC : 2009-10-09

Rec by Moscow : 2009-10-13

Packet 3 Sent : Never Received

Interview Date : 2009-11-20 PASS!

POE : 2009-11-29

WEDDING : 2009-12-26!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I looked everywhere for the form in Russian and found this on their K1 Visa page that describes the Embassy's process:

The Electronic Visa Application Form is not available in the Russian language. Answers to the questions on the application must be in English and must use English characters.

So can you link the Russian form you're talking about and where it says its okay to complete the form in Russian?

Right, that's for the DS-156 It's item #2 on the list you're looking at on the website.

Go down to item #3 -- the DS-156K --- Supplement DS-156K form. The form must be filled out in Russian. DO NOT SIGN DS-156K. No DS-156K supplement is required for immigrating child.

http://moscow.usembassy.gov/fiancee.html

Timeline

Ahh, okay...good. Thanks, downloaded it now and will send it off. I also just noticed the I-134 must be notarized which I didn't do. Wondering if I can just reprint the one I completed, go sign it with notary and scan/email her to have it as a backup.

Service Center : California Service Center

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-13

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-02

Pkg Rec. By NVC : 2009-10-07

Pkg Left NVC : 2009-10-09

Rec by Moscow : 2009-10-13

Packet 3 Sent : Never Received

Interview Date : 2009-11-20 PASS!

POE : 2009-11-29

WEDDING : 2009-12-26!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
Ahh, okay...good. Thanks, downloaded it now and will send it off. I also just noticed the I-134 must be notarized which I didn't do. Wondering if I can just reprint the one I completed, go sign it with notary and scan/email her to have it as a backup.

Much discussion but someone emailed the embassy and they stated that the 134 does not need notarization. Don't fret it.

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
It's been at least a month since they last updated the interview schedule page, are they asleep up there?
I know. Should we e-mail the Embassy to confirm the interview date? what is the best thing to do? I am just a little nervious. :wacko:

Timeline
It's been at least a month since they last updated the interview schedule page, are they asleep up there?
I know. Should we e-mail the Embassy to confirm the interview date? what is the best thing to do? I am just a little nervious. :wacko:

I've emailed the Embassy numerous times (maybe 5) and they've always responded, usually within about 3 business days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

If they are not updating the interview list coming Monday then I think I'll email them to confirm the interview date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.