Dawarig

More Evidence

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Hello,

I am wondering if western union receipts can be sent as evidence? I use calling cards that you buy at the store to call so it doesnt show any record besides the access code, However I do have emails.....

I have recently signed up for one of those online calling cards that shows the record of what number you called and how long you spoke for

Hi everyone I need help, me and my fiancée we communicated on the phone only constantly no email no webcam no chatting etc; because she don’t have computer. In the embassy are they going to ask us more evidence in our relationship or phone communication is enough; give me your ideas what you think.

Thank you.

Two things come to my mind.

Is the Embassy in Kenya hard to get through? Is Kenya a high fraud country?

If it is, then in my opinion simple phone calls are not enough evidence of an ongoing relationship. You can have summaries of the calls but you have nothing that shows what you talked about. Maybe all you talked about is Green card fraud? I don't know. Maybe you talked about your love for each other? I don't know. How is a phone call summary sheet going to tell any story about your relationship.

I highly suggest you step up the correspondence and get some real evidence, that shows what you talk about and your love for each other and send some gifts and get receipts and then photos of them at the other end with that gift, all smiling and in love.

Just my Opinion.

Please send everything you have as evidence, flight tickets, phone cards, photos, receipts of anything pertaining to you and her etc, these people are really unpredictable. All the best!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Since you have emails , print all of them , the embassy doesnt require her number to show up , i dont think they would require but let your fiance know tell them that too at the interview. Gather all the eviddence you have , im sure you will do just fine.Goodluck

In your Strength, I can crush an army; with my God , I can scale any wall .....2nd Samuel 22:30

For God did not give us a spirit of fear and timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self discipline}... 2 Timothy 1 :7[/i]

Set me as seal over your heart. Solomon 8:6

imgfinal2.jpg

AOS

08/03/2009 - AOS Approval

08/13/ 2009- GC in mail

ROC

09/01/2011 - Roc Approval

N - 400

06/15/2012 - Mailed N - 400 package to Phoenix

06/19/2012 - Notice of Action

07/20/2012 - Biometrics

08/20/2012 - Interview: PASSED

09/21/2012 - Oath Ceremony :)

09/21/2012 - US Citizen

RqhYvq6.jpgRqhYm4.pngRqhYm4.png

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows James 1 : 17[/center]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

You guys make sense thank you, I was worry about that since the embassy they are not too picky then eveything is fine I will try my best to show much avidence I can; once again thanks y'all.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
Dawarig they will require proof that you communicated frequently.

In my case they chaecked emails, snail mail, photos, Fedex/ hl receipts. Anything that could show we were in contact.

I showed my western union receipts but just a few. That is good if u signed up in that should work well. I use rebtel to call my parents and it keeps all the records.

I wish you all the best in your interview. we have a Nairobi Embassy thread. Search for it and you will read all the interview experiences posted there.

The more you have the better.

Shefeelfromheaven

I have money transfer receipts; and I use onlinephonecard it shows how many phone card I purchased, but it dont show where I called do you think that will be a proof. Since I'm using onlinephonecard and her number is not showing up, does the embassy require her number to show.

For some countries, the sending of money can be seen as a possible payment for the fiance. I'm not saying always.

My phone card does not show her number but my phone summaries show the calling card access number. I sent those summaries plus a printout of the webpage that shows my calling card company and the access number to use for it. To me this ties this part of my evidence together.

Her phone summaries show calls coming in from this access number. A further tie.

Again, putting all of your evidence together, should show two people who contact each other a lot. The content, mainly from your emails (Please do not print out ALL of them, they will be too heavy to carry), will show the type of relationship you have. And it should be of two peiople in love with each other and who are planning to be married very soon.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

One more thing I want know if y'all can help me, I'm trying to sign up Rebtel; but I want know how it work, does it show my phone my number and my fiancée number or it just show access number only.

Much appreciate.

Filed: Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline

I signed up for rebtel and it doesnt show the number just the name...I also emailed them and asked them if they could provide that they said no, I would try pingo.com

One more thing I want know if y'all can help me, I'm trying to sign up Rebtel; but I want know how it work, does it show my phone my number and my fiancée number or it just show access number only.

Much appreciate.

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-15

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-16

NVC Received : 2009-09-22

Consulate Received : 2009-09-28

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-14

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

Timeline
I signed up for rebtel and it doesnt show the number just the name...I also emailed them and asked them if they could provide that they said no, I would try pingo.com

Much appreciate.

YKJ thank you I want make sure before I sign up Rebtel, to know if the number shows up.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.