mankind

Help

86 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Very Very good answer ,

I can understand now .

Thanks Alot

but i think only 1% of nigerians are fraudulent .

I Also think that most highly fraudulent activities in African is

as a result of the french colonisation of African

The french Govement is till supporting African leader who are in power

for more that 30 year beacause this leader supply the poor french economy

with raw materials.the british where also in African but they are not doing any fraudulent activities in African.

thanks for your information ,i need more .

I am sorry but 1% is a too low of a number. There are even faithful practicing cristians in that country that lie and scam. There are good and bad in every bunch, but htis country is very low in regulations and goverment structure. It is simple to getting documents you want with some money. Birth cert, visa, degrees, Anything can be bought in this country. Which is why you will see a lot more Admin Processing I predict.

hey ,you are right ,actually 1% is low if one can add the Govement of nigerian and some other countries in African ,but we should accept the fact that corruption is everywhere in world.

that is my highest point .

I accept the fact that most of the goverment structure in Africa are fraudster not only in nigerian ,so why alot of talking only about

nigerian ? And most of the developed powers are dealing with this government ,why ?

the west should stop deal with fraudulent African goverment ,if the west cant stop dealing with this fraudulent goverment

corruption will never end in African . for example France is till with their colonial policies in Africa.

so how are you handling your husband ,who is from a Highly fraudulent country as you seems to be saying .

Are you not afraid of him?

IS he not just a normal man who married you because of LOve ?

If yes ,why where you and your now husband put in AP?

THanks

Nigerians were among the first to use the internet to take advantage of others. They quickly become associated with the letters from people seeking help in getting millions out of some where if only you can help them a little. In fact those scams are called by the Nigerian penal code number 419 for those scams. So when people take online scams they frequently say "Nigerian 419". Most people have little other reason to think of Nigeria.

That means the only words they hear about Nigeria is SCAM. If someone introduced you to a woman and said she was lazy , and the next person said she was lazy you might think she was lazy , not even knowing how she really is. It is that way with Nigerians , the first time you heard of them , they were scammers, the second time they were scammers. So you starting Nigerian and scammer are the same thing.

Please from what i have seen its seems as if your lover is in nigerian and he is till waiting for the Visa or he most have been put in AP process as usually .

So my question ,from what you have written here now ,its seems as if you know alot about nigeria.

How can you have all this type of information about a country and really decide to have your husband from there ?

How do you actually know that this boy ,is not a scammer or 419 as you have made me to know ?

please i also did not understood what you meant

SO YOU STARTING AND SCAMMER ARE THE SAME THING ??

elaborate it please

thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Very Very good answer ,

I can understand now .

Thanks Alot

with raw materials.the british where also in African but they are not doing any fraudulent activities in African.

I am sorry but 1% is a too low of a number. There are even faithful practicing cristians in that country that lie and scam. There are good and bad in every bunch, but htis country is very low in regulations and goverment structure. It is simple to getting documents you want with some money. Birth cert, visa, degrees, Anything can be bought in this country. Which is why you will see a lot more Admin Processing I predict.

hey ,you are right ,actually 1% is low if one can add the Govement of nigerian and some other countries in African ,but we should accept the fact that corruption is everywhere in world.

I accept the fact that most of the goverment structure in Africa are fraudster not only in nigerian ,so why alot of talking only about

nigerian ? And most of the developed powers are dealing with this government ,why ?

the west should stop deal with fraudulent African goverment ,if the west cant stop dealing with this fraudulent goverment

corruption will never end in African . for example France is till with their colonial policies in Africa.

so how are you handling your husband ,who is from a Highly fraudulent country as you seems to be saying .

THanks

Nigerians were among the first to use the internet to take advantage of others. They quickly become associated with the letters from people seeking help in getting millions out of some where if only you can help them a little. In fact those scams are called by the Nigerian penal code number 419 for those scams. So when people take online scams they frequently say "Nigerian 419". Most people have little other reason to think of Nigeria.

That means the only words they hear about Nigeria is SCAM. If someone introduced you to a woman and said she was lazy , and the next person said she was lazy you might think she was lazy , not even knowing how she really is. It is that way with Nigerians , the first time you heard of them , they were scammers, the second time they were scammers. So you starting Nigerian and scammer are the same thing.

Please from what i have seen its seems as if your lover is in nigerian and he is till waiting for the Visa or he most have been put in AP process as usually .

So my question ,from what you have written here now ,its seems as if you know alot about nigeria.

How can you have all this type of information about a country and really decide to have your husband from there ?

How do you actually know that this boy ,is not a scammer or 419 as you have made me to know ?

elaborate it please

thanks

I have known him for 4 years and his family for 10. I have studied as much as I can about his country and his tribe. I have even sought out language tapes , not that I am any good at it. Our goal is not to abandon Nigeria, but to be able to freely travel between the two countries. It is hard to explain to a stranger what is takes to truly know the mind of another. One things that it really takes is time. There is a magic in the truth.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Very Very good answer ,

I can understand now .

Thanks Alot

THanks

elaborate it please

thanks

I have known him for 4 years and his family for 10. I have studied as much as I can about his country and his tribe. I have even sought out language tapes , not that I am any good at it. Our goal is not to abandon Nigeria, but to be able to freely travel between the two countries. It is hard to explain to a stranger what is takes to truly know the mind of another. One things that it really takes is time. There is a magic in the truth.

A great case and true love ,i m 100%confident you are inlove with this boy

and he is also inlove with you ,great why then have the embassy not given

his VIsa ?WHY WHY ??

my original post was about the AP and AR and denied case because of fraud .

but your case is so clear and simple ,you know this boy for 4year and his family ,

so why no Visa till now ???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I have to disagree completely. Nigerians were not the first to use the Internet to take advantage of others. American have been using the Internet to take advantage of others way before Nigerian had readily available access to the Internet. Nigerian might have been the first to make a significant amount of money from it due to their high education rate and lack of jobs. But not the first to take advantage of others. I am sure America can take the trophy on that one.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Timeline

It appears to be the American way for all people of color. In America we may have everything we want, BUT racism is very much alive. Racisism is just like a cancer. It goes into remission, but every now and then it flairs up again.

It appears they dont really care if you love ypur spouse, they will not take the time to even look at ll your paperwork, although ther evidence is there and very clear.

I am not disputing the fact that there is not fraud in Nigeria, as i have traveled there 3 times and I saw it first hand, but at least it is clear that most nigerian visas ARE denied.

25254113_bodyshot_300x400.gif

I have to disagree completely. Nigerians were not the first to use the Internet to take advantage of others. American have been using the Internet to take advantage of others way before Nigerian had readily available access to the Internet. Nigerian might have been the first to make a significant amount of money from it due to their high education rate and lack of jobs. But not the first to take advantage of others. I am sure America can take the trophy on that one.

Thanks I like you people ,because you people are so honest and say the right things.

But if this scammer are using the internet to have money and not doing anything bad to embassy

why should everybody be put in AP or AR or denied ?

because i have been at this site for some months now but i have not seen any person in nigeria

granted a visa ,all are put in AP or AR or denied.

which seems as if the embassy is thinking that all the case are fraud ,can that be true ???

It appears to be the American way for all people of color. In America we may have everything we want, BUT racism is very much alive. Racisism is just like a cancer. It goes into remission, but every now and then it flairs up again.

It appears they dont really care if you love ypur spouse, they will not take the time to even look at ll your paperwork, although ther evidence is there and very clear.

I am not disputing the fact that there is not fraud in Nigeria, as i have traveled there 3 times and I saw it first hand, but at least it is clear that most nigerian visas ARE denied.

A very very Good point .

that is so bad ,people have to prepared evident for year and travel 3 times a year to be, with

their lovers and finally they are been denied ,no evidence are look ,i cant understand how ,without

looking at evidence someone can conclude or determine that the relationship is fraud ?

I think there is a main reason why this Visas are been denied .

and its is Africans are not needed or welcome in USA anymore .

Some are already there .

Timeline

Part of the problem blacks have isn't as much racism as it is the image some of created of being lawless and full of bad. Look at the all the drugs and violence that are gloried as art today. This is not a people that I want to welcome no matter the color of their skin, not a culture I welcome. Yet I hear their music so often in cars near mine. The disrespect of womenhood, the law and life.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I understand the point that you make. I know you have no bad intentions. But I want to point out that the Black culture you experience on tv, many films, music videos and in the music playing in the cars next to you- does NOT represent African Americans. Did "Roseanne" represent White people in America? How about "The Hills"? I doubt it. I think those shows represent extremes of White America. And unfortunately it is the negative side of Black America that is marketed and promoted. Flip through the tv stations and you will see white people represented in all stations and occupations in life (homeless, doctors, lawyers, business men and women, etc.). Look for Blacks (or Hispanics!) and the images are undoubtly skewed as lower class and violent.

The drugs violence, and lawlessness that is glorified in the music in general are sad illusions (But I admit this what is promoted in a small portion of Black America). After all you don't believe everything you see on tv so why would you (or anyone) be willing to accept the images of race and culture and extend them to the entire group without a second thought? If Whites and Blacks were engaged in more meaningful relationships, I think they would have a more difficult time buying into the stereotypes of each groups.

Part of the problem blacks have isn't as much racism as it is the image some of created of being lawless and full of bad. Look at the all the drugs and violence that are gloried as art today. This is not a people that I want to welcome no matter the color of their skin, not a culture I welcome. Yet I hear their music so often in cars near mine. The disrespect of womenhood, the law and life.

Are you saying that Black people in the US are lawless and full of bad ?

Are the Blacks in US involved with violence and drugs? ,if that is true then is bad .

may be this are the major reasons for visas been denied .but how can this affect people

who are inlove and want to live together ??

but not all black are using drugs or are full of bad

there are alot of white people living and working in some African states very peaceful.

without any trouble at all.

Filed: Other Timeline
Very Very good answer ,

I can understand now .

Thanks Alot

I am sorry but 1% is a too low of a number. There are even

:blink: faithful + :wacko:practicing+ :huh:christians in that country that = lie and scam. :no:

There are good and bad in every bunch, but htis country is very low in regulations and goverment structure. It is simple to getting documents you want with some money. Birth cert, visa, degrees, Anything can be bought in this country. Which is why you will see a lot more Admin Processing I predict.

(F)

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Timeline

I understand what is marketed is not what the "norm" is. But I am also aware that there is a generation being raised by parents that think the F word is part of normal conversation and there are toddlers being raised in homes where the music they listen to reflects a total disregard for everything decent. I was raised in a home where the music when it was allowed was religious , classical or what is now termed blue grass. TV was the Walt Disney show and Ed Sullivan ( yes I am old ) . Even in my SO country they have dance that is very earthy but the songs don't glorify the violence that our culture does. I truly believe much of what is gone wrong lately is from the lazy disrespectful culture we have popularized. As you sow so shall you reap.

Timeline
but at least it is clear that most nigerian visas ARE denied.

There are more approved Visa's then denied.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Timeline

Thanks for that correction UNO.

Very Very good answer ,

I can understand now .

Thanks Alot

I am sorry but 1% is a too low of a number. There are even

:blink: faithful + :wacko:practicing+ :huh:christians in that country that = lie and scam. :no:

There are good and bad in every bunch, but htis country is very low in regulations and goverment structure. It is simple to getting documents you want with some money. Birth cert, visa, degrees, Anything can be bought in this country. Which is why you will see a lot more Admin Processing I predict.

(F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
I understand what is marketed is not what the "norm" is. But I am also aware that there is a generation being raised by parents that think the F word is part of normal conversation and there are toddlers being raised in homes where the music they listen to reflects a total disregard for everything decent. I was raised in a home where the music when it was allowed was religious , classical or what is now termed blue grass. TV was the Walt Disney show and Ed Sullivan ( yes I am old ) . Even in my SO country they have dance that is very earthy but the songs don't glorify the violence that our culture does. I truly believe much of what is gone wrong lately is from the lazy disrespectful culture we have popularized. As you sow so shall you reap.

I think you are mixing two different issues. You started out talking about race and now you're talking about generation. I agree that younger generations are different and sometimes develop different norms and standards different than their parents. I think the problem that you are referring to is that some parents don't "parent". They are not actively engaged in what their children are exposed to and in helping them interpret their meaning and importance. Of course this isn't all parents, and some do a better job than others.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.