Mrs. Olsen

Sputum result{ very nervous}

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, i'm new on this group. I would like to ask help to ease my fear about my sputum test last august. I had my medical exam last august, sadly there's problem on my chest x-ray. St. Lukes advice me to under go sputum test, for the last day of my sputum test, i had my evaluation thank God it was negative.

I need to wait 2 months for the culture, next month i will call St.Lukes for the sputum result. Is there anyone experience like this? How many percentage that the result will negative? Please help me, all i really want is to be with my hubby.

Thank you so much.

Lyka

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

moved from the Canada forum - I believe this was meant to be posted in the Philippines forum, although country states Georgia . . .

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline
moved from the Canada forum - I believe this was meant to be posted in the Philippines forum, although country states Georgia . . .

Thank you so much for the responce, how can i moved to Canada forum?

are you in the philippines?

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Timeline

I am from Iligan city philippines.

i totally understand how you feel, been there, done that. all you can really do now is wait and pray that everything turns out ok. dont stress too much about it, live one day at a time. 2 months will go by fast.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

NVC:

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

Timeline

I've read your post about sputum test, i under go sputum test last august. Next month is my schedule to call St.Lukes for the medical result.

Base on your experience, it's already 1 month since i had my sputum test. Is it mean that i get negative for the sputum?

Thanks..

Lyka

Filed: Timeline
Hi, i'm new on this group. I would like to ask help to ease my fear about my sputum test last august. I had my medical exam last august, sadly there's problem on my chest x-ray. St. Lukes advice me to under go sputum test, for the last day of my sputum test, i had my evaluation thank God it was negative.

I need to wait 2 months for the culture, next month i will call St.Lukes for the sputum result. Is there anyone experience like this? How many percentage that the result will negative? Please help me, all i really want is to be with my hubby.

Thank you so much.

Lyka

Join the club.....MRS Olsen....mine is going on Monday for the 3rd sputum test on Monday....

Timeline

i totally understand how you feel, been there, done that. all you can really do now is wait and pray that everything turns out ok. dont stress too much about it, live one day at a time. 2 months will go by fast.

Thank you, i always pray for the good result. I know God is with me.

Thank you so much.

Lyka

Join the club.....MRS Olsen....mine is going on Monday for the 3rd sputum test on Monday....

I already had my sputum last august, it's 1 month now. Next month is my schedule to call St. Lukes for the result. Good luck

I've read your post about sputum test, i under go sputum test last august. Next month is my schedule to call St.Lukes for the medical result.

Base on your experience, it's already 1 month since i had my sputum test. Is it mean that i get negative for the sputum?

Thanks..

some have been called as early as the 3rd week, some even on the 7th week so theres really no way of telling. just dont stress too much on it. keep the faith.

Lyka

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

NVC:

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

Timeline

Thanks..

some have been called as early as the 3rd week, some even on the 7th week so theres really no way of telling. just dont stress too much on it. keep the faith

Lyka

After you recieved the medical result, how long you wait to have your interview date?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you so much.

Lyka

I've been there too. If you don't have history of TB, don't worry, there's a big probability that your sputum culture is negative.

I know it is hard and very depressing. Just keep praying, and you will be fine. Honestly, I so wanna curse that SLEC. Hahahahaha! Their sputum culture is definitely outdated and there's a new and faster way now to know if you have TB. I still have my test here in US when I got in, so it's so useless to spend 2 months delayed. And I am still negative.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

Thank you so much.

Lyka

Thou I haven't experienced what you're going thru....My heart is for you...PRAY!!! GOD has reasons for everything.....believe me! HE made my life more meaningful.....

Timeline

Thank you so much.

Lyka

I've been there too. If you don't have history of TB, don't worry, there's a big probability that your sputum culture is negative.

I know it is hard and very depressing. Just keep praying, and you will be fine. Honestly, I so wanna curse that SLEC. Hahahahaha! Their sputum culture is definitely outdated and there's a new and faster way now to know if you have TB. I still have my test here in US when I got in, so it's so useless to spend 2 months delayed. And I am still negative.

Thank you so much for the responce, i appreciate it. Yes, i believe prayer is the only way to ease my fear. Me and my Hubby are expecting a good result next month.

I need your prayers friend.. Please pray for me.

Lyka

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.