HAL 9000

Obama's Political Speech to Brainwash Our Kids

181 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
In which case - you have NO RIGHT to speak about the accountability of our President or our Nation towards childrens.

Just what I thought was coming. Back and forth back and forth, then all of a sudden "welll... welll... well... maybe you don't have kids so that makes you wrong!"

No, there are plenty of people with Children in government run schools who are against this speech. Many that will be keeping their kids out of school during.

I never said I didn't know whether I have kids in public school or not. I know full well whether I do or don't, but you'll never know about it.

I have relatives IN public school, highschool age.. So does that mean they also can't have an opinion on the matter because they aren't the parent? This line of thinking is ridiculous. But libs are pros at copouts so that they don't have to address an issue.

Thanks Joe. You just answered my question.

You're just another deadbeat Dad with plenty of opinions about societal rights and wrongs.

If you won't even take care of your own, you've no credibility in my book.

You are really off your rocker. Who said I didn't take care of my own? The fact is that you don't need to know about my seed or anyone's seed. You're just looking for a copout. Now that you're not getting the answer to fuel your copout, you're making up BS to fuel it.

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2009-08-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-08-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-23

NVC Received : 2009-10-27

NVC Left : 2009-11-06

Consulate Received : 2009-11-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-27

Interview Date : 2009-12-16

Interview Result : APPROVED

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 66 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 120 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In which case - you have NO RIGHT to speak about the accountability of our President or our Nation towards childrens.

Just what I thought was coming. Back and forth back and forth, then all of a sudden "welll... welll... well... maybe you don't have kids so that makes you wrong!"

No, there are plenty of people with Children in government run schools who are against this speech. Many that will be keeping their kids out of school during.

I never said I didn't know whether I have kids in public school or not. I know full well whether I do or don't, but you'll never know about it.

I have relatives IN public school, highschool age.. So does that mean they also can't have an opinion on the matter because they aren't the parent? This line of thinking is ridiculous. But libs are pros at copouts so that they don't have to address an issue.

You're just another deadbeat Dad with plenty of opinions about societal rights and wrongs.

You are really off your rocker. Who said I didn't take care of my own? The fact is that you don't need to know about my seed or anyone's seed. You're just looking for a copout. Now that you're not getting the answer to fuel your copout, you're making up BS to fuel it.

Oh and guess what? You have the opportunity to ignore the red herrings and address the meat, but what do you do? No surprises, again ;)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

Guess what? No surprises from you either.

K-1 Visa

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Guess what? No surprises from you either.

You can't help yourself, can you? I have given my opinion but you have just waffled on about people on the 'left' and your ongoing campaign to 'out' those who are closet 'lefties'. It's amusing but not for the reasons you imagine I am sure ;)

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
:ot::guides:

K-1 Visa

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

*** Way off topic but the term african american came into use around the proclamation of emancipation, which most blacks born in the usa rejected. Barack calls himself both black and african american, He infact is entitled to do so as his father is from kenya. regardless of that, some do and some dont. its doesnt matter what you think he should be called, go by what the man calls himself. if you really wanna push it, try black american.***

Yup, went off topic with that one. That's what I get for sinking into the tangents :) I wasn't very clear in the entry of my post. I was being very messily general. Anyway, yes, if someone calls themself black, white, orange or Spongey, then that's what I'll call them. But if I don't know, I try not to make assumptions. I have friends who happen to have dark pigmented skin who do not like to be called "African American" since their family didn't come from Africa. They much prefer just plain ole, black. Anyway, good points. Now I'll read on and see how much farther off tangent the thread has gotten since I last read :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
so is America communist after the speech? are the kids obamazombies now?

Braaaaaainssss...

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Other Timeline

Oh and guess what? You have the opportunity to ignore the red herrings and address the meat, but what do you do? No surprises, again ;)

Joe - Either you have a kid or you don't. Either you support that kid or you don't.

You can answer or ........you can continue to act like the Mystery Man.

You know what they say - if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck.

Edited by rebeccajo

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

IMO he doesn't have to tell anyone anything either way about wether he has kids/no kids to contribute an opinion. I think calling him a deadbeat dad was kind of OTT too. I took what he said to mean he didn't have to answer questions about his kids/or lack of to give his opinion.

That's just how I read it, anyway.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Other Timeline
IMO he doesn't have to tell anyone anything either way about wether he has kids/no kids to contribute an opinion. I think calling him a deadbeat dad was kind of OTT too. I took what he said to mean he didn't have to answer questions about his kids/or lack of to give his opinion.

I realize you're bored, Michele. Go find another playground.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
If you care to read back (you won't, likely)you'll notice whom started the thread with a very clear sarcastic implication that perhaps, due to political hackery, you may have missed.

The speech is not a brainwashing attempt. Get over it. Its news because of the ignorance behind the entire thing. Not something exactly surprising given the volatile and ridiculously silly nature of the reactionary sour losers apparently prevalent in this country at the moment.

Still haven't mastered the quotation function yet? Until you do so I don't know what you're referring to (that's most of the time). Mystery not clarity defines your writing style.

Sarcasm's ok in my book and not beyond you so quit crying about it.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Actually, I agree with tmma but that's all completely irrelevant. The fact is that Joseph isn't interested in anything other than baiting libruls.

As a result, there is really no point in continuing to ask him questions that he has no interest in answering.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I realize you're bored, Michele. Go find another playground.

:huh: is no one else allowed to say what they think? He did, I did and you most certainly do; but I really do think your 'deadbeat dad' comment was uncalled for. You don't. We disagree. That's all.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

I will agree though, that posing such awkward questions can be fun, for a while ;)

oh yeah, awkward position questions can be lots of fu... wait, nm you said posing awkward questions. That's not nearly as much fun.