DJ and BJ

Signs of a Fraudulent Marriage?

37 posts in this topic

Okay, like seriously, please check on the OPs signature. I think shes still on the process of getting her GC! how the heck will the "faudulent guy" be able to have her sponsor him for a GC when shes not a USC herself!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Didn't anyone realize her signature before??????????????

Her post is full of BS!!!!!!!!

I mean if you're mature enough I don't think you'd still be asking peoples opinions on whether you should report someone who is living illegally in the USA without proper documentation because there are certain rules to be followed and it would be unfair for us who got proper documentation/papers legally and have to go through the process all the way.

TO THE OP: PLEASE ACT ACCORDINGLY!

Well I'm just saying......

Edited by Jae_seang

5/18/09: Mailed I-130/485/765

5/30/09: Received receipts for I-130/485/765

6/04/09: Biometrics notice received/walk in 6/06

6/09/09: RFE requested for I-485 (CRIS email)

6/22/09: RFE mailed to USCIS

6/26/09: Received email from CRIS, case resumed

7/02/09: EAD card production ordered :) (email)

7/11/09: EAD card received :)

7/13/09: Interview letter received for 8/17

8/17/09: Interview APPROVED!!! :) :)

8/20/09: Welcome letter received :)

8/22/09: 10yr GC in the mail :) :)

8/24/09: I-130 approval notice received :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Working at an airport with false docs is a homeland security issue (meaning it's looked at more closely than doing just a plain illegal sweep, which ICE has backed off on). Report this person to ICE!

Our timeline:

2/88: We met in Sydney, Australia at a youth hostel! He's Finnish, I'm American-both were in our early 20s at the time and fresh out of college (so couldn't afford to visit each other's countries after that!). We had a three-day romance, then went our separate ways. He actually was going to Sydney a week later, but decided at the last minute to cut his trip short in another country and go early. Wow.

1988-1998: Wrote "snail mail" letters/sent Xmas cards, but lived our separate lives. I married someone else, divorced in 2006...he lived with someone for years and then that ended.

10/08: Because of a series of random life events, I Googled my Finn Man and found him (but no link to his email, and the website his name was on was in Estonian so I couldn't even read it!). It took me two weeks to find a link to someone else, who forwarded my email to him (we were both single at the time thankfully!!!!). The email went to his spam folder but he happened to check it that day and responded back to me immediately! This was after 10 years of no contact and almost 21 years of not seeing each other after we first met.

11/08-5/09: We traveled back and forth to visit each other. Love at first (second?) sight!

7/09: Married in Helsinki, Finland...after meeting randomly 21 1/2 years ago and finding each other again!!!!!

8/13/09: I-130 sent!!!!!!!!!

Rest is on my timeline!

Okay, like seriously, please check on the OPs signature. I think shes still on the process of getting her GC! how the heck will the "faudulent guy" be able to have her sponsor him for a GC when shes not a USC herself!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

I mean if you're mature enough I don't think you'd still be asking peoples opinions on whether you should report someone who is living illegally in the USA without proper documentation because there are certain rules to be followed and it would be unfair for us who got proper documentation/papers legally and have to go through the process all the way.

What I meant was she just got her GC recently and shes saying that the guy wanted her to sponsor him for a GC??? How??? Isnt she still married to the USC that sponsored her for a GC????

5/18/09: Mailed I-130/485/765

5/30/09: Received receipts for I-130/485/765

6/04/09: Biometrics notice received/walk in 6/06

6/09/09: RFE requested for I-485 (CRIS email)

6/22/09: RFE mailed to USCIS

6/26/09: Received email from CRIS, case resumed

7/02/09: EAD card production ordered :) (email)

7/11/09: EAD card received :)

7/13/09: Interview letter received for 8/17

8/17/09: Interview APPROVED!!! :) :)

8/20/09: Welcome letter received :)

8/22/09: 10yr GC in the mail :) :)

8/24/09: I-130 approval notice received :)

What I meant was she just got her GC recently and shes saying that the guy wanted her to sponsor him for a GC??? How??? Isnt she still married to the USC that sponsored her for a GC????

I think she (the OP) is the USC and the visa process in her signature is for her spouse

Why are you trying to read between the lines? Check timeline for full info and not signatures...I haven't updated my signatures in a while...anyhoo...Many thanks to everyone with responses, as I've been offered some good advice, and some not so good advice, while many have pointed me in the right direction...thanks

AOS

Date Filed : 2009-03-09

NOA Date : 2009-03-17

RFE(s) : 2009-03-30

Bio. Appt. : 2009-04-20

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Bravo! :thumbs:

ROC

09-10-2011 : ROC package sent

09-13-2011 : Check Cashed

09-17-2011 : NOA received

10-24-2011: Biometrics appointment

07-02-2012: Application Accepted

07-10-2012: Greencard Received!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AOS from H1B

Timeline:

08/29/09 ----- AOS Package Mailed (I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131)

08/31/09 ----- Package delivered in Chicago

09/04/09 ----- Checks cashed

09/11/09 ----- Received all 4 NOA´s (Dated 09/04/09)

09/14/09 ----- Received Biometrics Letter for I-485 & I-765 (Appointment: 10/08/09)

10/08/09 ----- Biometrics Appointment Done

10/08/09 ----- AP Approval Notice and EAD Card Production Ordered sent

10/16/09 ----- AP received

10/17/09 ----- EAD received

11/05/09 ----- Interview Appointment Received - Interview on 12/10/09

12/10/09 ----- Interview Approved!!Card production ordered.

12/14/09 ----- Welcome Letter Received

12/22/09 ----- GC Received!!

Filed: Timeline

Your are crazy, frustrated and full of BS!! First of all if you have a child together I would say that you are an unfit mother who doesn't look for the best interest of your child and second maybe he just left you and you can't accept it and are looking for revenge.

And making false accusations hopefully will make you face serious consequences one day .Overstaying a visa doesn't mean that you are a criminal,thief or a terrorist or whatever you are trying to suggest here.

I wish that someone will sue you someday for false accusations and since we are in United States everyone is innocent until proven to be guilty and you have no right to say that he is guilty of anything.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.