Master5

How soon DS-230 package enters the system?

96 posts in this topic

Morning guys,

Just called AVR: "We have received your documents on September 2."

:D

Nawa nawa boo boo, told you so!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Great news Lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P Wonder how long until case complete!

Usually 10 days from when they RECEIVED your docs ! And I mean the day they were delivered, its from what Ive seen here on VJ.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
My DS-230 packages were received by NVC this Monday Aug 31st, but they are still not shown as received in NVC's system. Is it normal? Previously, when I mailed them I-864 and DS-3032 forms they were shown as received the very next day. I mailed by USPS Express but waived the signature of recipient to expedite the delivery (I did the same for my DS-3032 package), so NVC didn't sign the mail, there is a NVC's stamp in there instead of the signature. I just don't want them to lose my DS-230 packages!

Master5 , did NVC receive your packets??????????????

I just called NVC, they say that they received my packet yesterday September 2nd! Basically, they have processed all the mail from all of us here on the same day, go figure.

My DS-230 packages were received by NVC this Monday Aug 31st, but they are still not shown as received in NVC's system. Is it normal? Previously, when I mailed them I-864 and DS-3032 forms they were shown as received the very next day. I mailed by USPS Express but waived the signature of recipient to expedite the delivery (I did the same for my DS-3032 package), so NVC didn't sign the mail, there is a NVC's stamp in there instead of the signature. I just don't want them to lose my DS-230 packages!

I just called NVC, they say that they received my packet yesterday September 2nd! Basically, they have processed all the mail from all of us here on the same day, go figure.

Glad it is there!! :thumbs: that is the important thing, now the real waiting starts.!!! :wacko:

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

Glad it is there!! :thumbs: that is the important thing, now the real waiting starts.!!! :wacko:

NVC's automated recorded message system says "The NVC has received the checklist letter response on ...". I wonder why they call DS-230 package a "checklist letter response"? What's checklist letter?

NVC's automated recorded message system says "The NVC has received the checklist letter response on ...". I wonder why they call DS-230 package a "checklist letter response"? What's checklist letter?

Dont quote me on this, I "Think" its pertaining to your coversheet of the items you sent for the DS-230 packet!!

Lets go to Ling chi's or whatever that name is in the shortcuts and see if we can find it, shall we??

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

I already checked with shortcuts, nothing about it in there. If not for this page I wouldn't guess what that message means:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...omated_Messages

Edited by Master5

I already checked with shortcuts, nothing about it in there. If not for this page I wouldn't guess what that message means:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...omated_Messages

JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, all is good then? Yes it is!! :thumbs:

That link you posted is priceless, saves a person a piece of mind, they can undertand what the AVRS is saying and what the hell the message means. This need to be incorported into Lings shortcuts!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

Yeah, sitting and waiting is damn hard. Talking to NVC's operator twice a day became a routine of my life, I got hooked on it. What do I do now?! :)

Yeah, sitting and waiting is damn hard. Talking to NVC's operator twice a day became a routine of my life, I got hooked on it. What do I do now?! :)

Yeah I know what you mean, and just think, we have a 3 day weekend, NO updates with NVC, UGH!!!!!

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Yeah I know what you mean, and just think, we have a 3 day weekend, NO updates with NVC, UGH!!!!!

These people are inconsistent, just called again and now they say they haven't received anything "maybe its in the mail room" WTH????

12/07/2009 - POE LAX

12/16/2009 - Received GC in mail

Removal Of Conditions 09-09-2011

09-09-2011 : Mailed ROC packet

09-12-2011 : Packet Arrived CSC (delayed from labor day long weekend)

09-14-2011 : Check Cashed

09-14-2011 : NOA1 dated 09-12-2011

09-19-2011 : Early walk-in Biometrics completed (Original date 10/03/2011)

02-07-2012 : Green Card Approved

02-11-2012 : Green Card Received

Citizenship

09-07-2012 : Mailed N-400 package

09-10-2012 : N-400 Package delivered

09-13-2012 : Check cashed, email and text received with case number

09-14-2012 : Biometrics letter mailed

09-15-2012 : NOA received dated 09-10

09-17-2012 : Biometrics letter received for 09-27

02-25-2013 : Interview Passed - Original interview was 01-07-2013 but was out of country so postponed

Timeline

These people are inconsistent, just called again and now they say they haven't received anything "maybe its in the mail room" WTH????

This happened to me too yesterday, try to call them tomorrow.

Edited by Master5

This happened to me too yesterday, try to call them tomorrow.

Anybody here????? :pop:

Truly happy!!!

Just for a few.. going to go shower soon. :P

UGH, I so depressed and lonley tonight, its me, the dogs and pizza. Not one of my better nights, LOL and for the thrill of the evening, a frozen Snickers bar in freezer.

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Timeline
Just for a few.. going to go shower soon. :P

UGH, I so depressed and lonley tonight, its me, the dogs and pizza. Not one of my better nights, LOL and for the thrill of the evening, a frozen Snickers bar in freezer.

Hang in there, get ready for coming long weekend, j/k :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.