Dr. A ♥ O

VJ-MENA meetup in Las Vegas?

69 posts in this topic

wish i could! i liked vegas a lot when i went there before, but i don't think A would appreciate all the gambling/drinking/general debauchery. :(

I feel a little bit the same about my hubby going there.

Sort of out of our league.... :P

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, well let me know where you stay. I want it to be a romantic weekend with a jacuzzi in the hotel room inshallah...ok you get the point lol...I've also never been to Las Vegas before.

Awwwww, Kenza - that's so sweet and so much fun. I know I shouldn't go there, but I will...that's where you wind up with the hijab spinning around on the ceiling fan. :blush::devil: You know I luvz ya, honey! :thumbs:

:o LOL

:dance:

Well maybe it's for the better. He wasn't for the amount of money I was willing to spend on it anyways but now that he's making independent choices behind my back I feel like taking some personal liberties. On the other hand sensible Flower is feeling like turning inward and taking a sabatical from the world for awhile to nurture myself.

nothing wrong with that dear (F)

I came back to check the boards (do this every few months or so now) and saw this. OMG THANK YOU for posting this, Olivia!!!!!!!! I would have been so sad if I missed out on seeing Khaled and Assala in Vegas!

I'm definitely going and would love to meet up with whoever goes. I will book this weekend for sure! Yay! Glad I logged in today :D

Hey girl!! How's life treating you?

still heading to Vegas?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Still deciding. Hubby doesn't have a job yet and we are in need of a car, we shall see although I REALLY want to go!

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Wondering if anyone is heading over here this weekend for this event? If so email me so we can meet up!

Samira and Jaouad

K3 and AOS

8-13-07: Sent package with I-129F to CSC overnight

9-25-07: NOA 1 recv

3-04-08: Approval Notice Sent

5-15-08:Interview Date

07-28-08:Visa Received (AP Hell 73 days)

08-02-08:US Entry (K-3)

08-05-08: Sent EAD package to CSC

12-07-08: Finally recvd EAD

04-20-09: AOS sent

07-23-09: AOS Interview-APPROVED!

Next file for Naturalization!

.png

and our family keeps growing and growing.....

x5Kpm8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

it seems this event pretty much sizzled out :unsure: I wish I was there again now...really miss the beautiful weather !! It sure beats the rain and wind gusts of up to 70 mph we had the past few days :wacko:

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
We are coming from Rocklin but you can search just the general Sacramento area-that's also where the airport is. I looked at the driving route and it looks mostly desert and I think my hubby can pass up the desert park that's on the way.

Kenza my family live in Rocklin. It's beautiful and i love the shopping :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
We are coming from Rocklin but you can search just the general Sacramento area-that's also where the airport is. I looked at the driving route and it looks mostly desert and I think my hubby can pass up the desert park that's on the way.

Kenza my family live in Rocklin. It's beautiful and i love the shopping :)

:o really!?! It seems like we are the only Muslim/Moroccan family around! I love the area but it lacks a Muslim community. Does your family go to SALAM masjid? or Annur? We will have to meet up sometime :) for Ramadan or Eid inshallah (L)

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.