Jump to content

Can I get Vaccine form for AOS filled out by doc in Cuba?


3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba

I’ve read on other Visa Journey forums that, when one goes to the medical exam in country (before the interview), that it’s recommended to take along the immunization form that’s required for adjustment of status In the US. In this way, you can kill two birds with one stone and avoid having to pay for another exam in the US just to get that form filled out again. My fiance’s Cuban doctor told him that he wasn’t authorized to fill out that form. He was told that he would have to have another exam in the US anyways. So, my question to people who have Cuban fiances: Were you able to get this form filled out in Cuba or did you have to do a second exam in the US?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...