PinayAmerican

Travel Agency LMT (beware)

139 posts in this topic

I would like to share to you what happened to me and Xylide (a vj member). Xylide wanted me to travel with her and I thought it would be fun and better than traveling alone. She recommended a travel agency and I've become so trusting as she is a VJ friend. We met and went to the said agency. Before that, I asked her if it's not a scam and she said there's nothing to worry because my cousin works there. So, we become so relaxed and bought tickets for 800 bucks, which is pretty cheap as we have connecting flights. We went home without our tickets on hands. We went there Friday night and the agent said that the tickets won't be given until Monday. Monday came and we went back. I told them that I won't go home unless I get my ticket. We waited. We were asked to return and we did. We were given confirmation for bookings. I told them that I want the ticket. Then, the son of the owner said that it would be good enough to present at the airport. Then, days passed and I was so relaxed as I believed to what I was told about. Then, xylide texted me that I should call the agency because we still don't have booked tickets. So, I hurried and called. My parents were getting mad and all of us. No tickets yet. The agent, named, Laarni Endencia, asked me to wait until after lunch. Some of my relatives were home to take me to the airport. So, it would be a total shame if I won't be able to board the next day. I called and called until finally the agent said that they sent me the ticket. Ok, great! Awesome. We celebrated! Ok, here comes the most degrading moment. I went to the aiport, with my luggages, one balikbayan box, 1 big luggage and 2 carry on bags and a laptop. yeah, it was smooth at first. Got my sticker from NWA and when I was about to check in my lugagge, the woman told me to go to the counter to have my e-ticket checked. I waited. The woman went to NWA office to confirm the ticket. She went back and told me that the ticket is not valid for use because of unauthorized used of credit card. Xylide wasn't there. I don't know. I didn't know that she refunded her money and decided to fly some time. And i was alone when this shameful thing happened. I called the agency. It was 6 am. MY supposed-to-be flight was 8. No one answered. I called Xylide and told her what happened. I was so weak and didn't know what to do. My family was still waiting for me outside. It was a #######, a total bummer! It happened on Aug. 6. My husband decided to buy my tickets online for the next day to be sure, that's why I made it here.

So, before I flew, we went to their office and told them the ####### they made. Laarni wasn't there in the office... FYI, she lives in the condominum of the same building of their office. It was before 8 am that we got there. Xylide's cousin was the only one present and she got all the words we had to say. We waitted until after lunch. They said, she went somewhere to talk with the person who booked for our flights. Bam! Why have someone to book a flight! I told her that I need the money NOW as I was leaving the next day. She said, I have nothing. And she told me that she can book for me another day that same day. NO WAY! I don't want that ####### to happen to me again. Once is enough! Yes, I was fooled but it's enough. I said NO. She gave us a PDC and a letter saying that she'd pay the money back after a week. I left the check to my parents and wrote my statement, in case she doesn't pay and we will file a case. A week after, my parents went to the bank and found out that Laarni didn't put any money. So they went to the office and talked to her. Laarni offered 5, 000. No way, man! ANd what is next?

My parents already talked with an "IMBESTIGADOR (channel 7) personnel about the issue because until now, our 800 bucks is still not paid. We are waiting for the result of the case. Hope that we get our money back.

If anyone in here who could help us, please do. I know that this issue is giving my parents hardships and worries.

To Xylide, please cooperate with me and my family. If you were screwed up, let's volt it and let's solve this.

I trusted you and my family got mad at me because I trusted you since I just met you for the first time. And never thought I would be screwed up this much!

Update me on your case.

To other Vjs, please pray for us that we get our money back.

So, beware of agencies. Better buy your tickets online

USCIS Took 5 months for me (too long)

I-130 Sent : 2008-09-02

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-09-08

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-09-23

I-129F RFE(s) : 2009-02-05

RFE Reply(s) : 2009-02-06

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-02-10

G325A sent to USCIS- 2009- 02-05

G325A received by USCIS- 2009- 02-06

I-130 Approval : 2009-02-10

I130 and I129 F APPROVED AT THE SAME TIME

NVC Took almost 4 months

02/23/2009- NVC Received and case number assigned (Oh! God is great!)

02/26/09- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill

03/03/09- Emailed DS3032 (using Jame's shortcut)

03/06/09- Mailed DS3032 via DHL

03/11/09- DHL arrived at NVC- 2009-03-09, DS-3032 E-Mail accepted

03/15/09-Paid I-864 Bill, Receive I-864 Package

03/16/09 -IV Bill generated

03/16/09- Received IV Bill

03/17/2009-Paid IV Bill

05/10/09- Returned Completed I-864

5/18/09- RFE received for DS230/ Sent response through DHL from PI

05/20-05/21/09- Early medical- passed

5/22/09- RFE received for AOS package (wooo..grr))

5/27/09- AOS response overnight to NVC

5/28/09- NVC received checklist (Ds230) as per AVR/ under REVIEW

6/02/09- I-1864 RFE was entered into the system- Review begins

6/05/09- NVC website log-in failed

06/08/09- case completed (per operator/US time) 6/9/09- PH time ..yeah! :-)

06/09/09- interview date assigned (through email)

07/28/09- Cr1 interview date (APPROVED)

07/30/09-Visa Received

08/07/09- US Entry : POE: LAX

08/08/09- Arrival to destination

08/20/09- Permanent card received

10/13/09- SSN received

do not trust a person that u just met :star:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

i am so sorry to hear that. someone told sheryl that they can get the ticket for 60000 pesos but i did not trust them , i paid less than $800 via phone with continental airline and it is legit ticket, i pray for u that u get ur money back. that is lot of money in philippines, i wish u all the luck.

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Sorry to hear abbout your inicidence. You may want to post the name of the travel agency so other VJ members can avoid the place.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Oh! This is a story ha.

Sorry to hear this news. There's just one lesson to learn here.

"Don't trust too much"

BITAG will be one great help. It's a TV program as well that helps people who got screwed up by someone.

My mom asked their assistance and she got it.

Edited by LÜvtechwifey

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

do not trust a person that u just met :star:

I agree with u 100% on that.

i remember all the dating site says on every page : " WARNING; dont send any money to any one unless u meet her first in person first"

i feel so bad for pinay american, it is not the money it is the hell to go through with the experience like this, god bless him. abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

i am so sorry to hear that. someone told sheryl that they can get the ticket for 60000 pesos but i did not trust them , i paid less than $800 via phone with continental airline and it is legit ticket, i pray for u that u get ur money back. that is lot of money in philippines, i wish u all the luck.

abby n sheryl

that's nice, abby! Yeah, it's really dangerous to be too trusting. I'm happy for you and sheryl. :-) Good luck and hope she have a safe flight

I-129F Sent :

NVC Took almost 4 months

03/17/2009-Paid IV Bill

07/30/09-Visa Received

10/13/09- SSN received

that's nice, abby! Yeah, it's really dangerous to be too trusting. I'm happy for you and sheryl. :-) Good luck and hope she have a safe flight

i really feel bad for u bcz u r the coolest dude i met here in vj, so nice so helpful with all my visa needs. be careful next time, abby n sheryl

I would like to share to you what happened to me and Xylide (a vj member). Xylide wanted me to travel with her and I thought it would be fun and better than traveling alone. She recommended a travel agency and I've become so trusting as she is a VJ friend. We met and went to the said agency. Before that, I asked her if it's not a scam and she said there's nothing to worry because my cousin works there. So, we become so relaxed and bought tickets for 800 bucks, which is pretty cheap as we have connecting flights. We went home without our tickets on hands. We went there Friday night and the agent said that the tickets won't be given until Monday. Monday came and we went back. I told them that I won't go home unless I get my ticket. We waited. We were asked to return and we did. We were given confirmation for bookings. I told them that I want the ticket. Then, the son of the owner said that it would be good enough to present at the airport. Then, days passed and I was so relaxed as I believed to what I was told about. Then, xylide texted me that I should call the agency because we still don't have booked tickets. So, I hurried and called. My parents were getting mad and all of us. No tickets yet. The agent, named, Laarni Endencia, asked me to wait until after lunch. Some of my relatives were home to take me to the airport. So, it would be a total shame if I won't be able to board the next day. I called and called until finally the agent said that they sent me the ticket. Ok, great! Awesome. We celebrated! Ok, here comes the most degrading moment. I went to the aiport, with my luggages, one balikbayan box, 1 big luggage and 2 carry on bags and a laptop. yeah, it was smooth at first. Got my sticker from NWA and when I was about to check in my lugagge, the woman told me to go to the counter to have my e-ticket checked. I waited. The woman went to NWA office to confirm the ticket. She went back and told me that the ticket is not valid for use because of unauthorized used of credit card. Xylide wasn't there. I don't know. I didn't know that she refunded her money and decided to fly some time. And i was alone when this shameful thing happened. I called the agency. It was 6 am. MY supposed-to-be flight was 8. No one answered. I called Xylide and told her what happened. I was so weak and didn't know what to do. My family was still waiting for me outside. It was a #######, a total bummer! It happened on Aug. 6. My husband decided to buy my tickets online for the next day to be sure, that's why I made it here.

So, before I flew, we went to their office and told them the ####### they made. Laarni wasn't there in the office... FYI, she lives in the condominum of the same building of their office. It was before 8 am that we got there. Xylide's cousin was the only one present and she got all the words we had to say. We waitted until after lunch. They said, she went somewhere to talk with the person who booked for our flights. Bam! Why have someone to book a flight! I told her that I need the money NOW as I was leaving the next day. She said, I have nothing. And she told me that she can book for me another day that same day. NO WAY! I don't want that ####### to happen to me again. Once is enough! Yes, I was fooled but it's enough. I said NO. She gave us a PDC and a letter saying that she'd pay the money back after a week. I left the check to my parents and wrote my statement, in case she doesn't pay and we will file a case. A week after, my parents went to the bank and found out that Laarni didn't put any money. So they went to the office and talked to her. Laarni offered 5, 000. No way, man! ANd what is next?

My parents already talked with an "IMBESTIGADOR (channel 7) personnel about the issue because until now, our 800 bucks is still not paid. We are waiting for the result of the case. Hope that we get our money back.

If anyone in here who could help us, please do. I know that this issue is giving my parents hardships and worries.

To Xylide, please cooperate with me and my family. If you were screwed up, let's volt it and let's solve this.

I trusted you and my family got mad at me because I trusted you since I just met you for the first time. And never thought I would be screwed up this much!

Update me on your case.

how come xylide didnt tell you she refunded her money? so you would have done it too.

Update me on your case.

how come xylide didnt tell you she refunded her money? so you would have done it too.

she said, she decided not to fly anymore and will just refund the money. I don't know if she gets the refund already. The last time I talked with her, she said, she hasn't got it yet. But, I don't know the latest.

I-129F Sent :

NVC Took almost 4 months

03/17/2009-Paid IV Bill

07/30/09-Visa Received

10/13/09- SSN received

Update me on your case.

Sorry you was scamed by the travel agency and your so called friend. Any one traveling to the US should have your SO buy your tickets in the US

To avoid fraudulent transactions and to protect credit card owners, All airlines reserves the right to require that the credit card used in purchasing the ticket(s) online be presented at the ticket collection point, upon check-in or in cases of reissuance, rebooking or refund of a ticket.

If the credit card owner is not part of the travelling party and is unable to present the credit card used, the airlines also reserves the right to require the presentation of clear photocopies of the front of the credit card and the valid PHOTO ID of the credit card owner at the ticket collection point, upon check-in and in cases of reissuance, rebooking and/or refund. It shall be the responsibility of the credit card owner to ensure that the passenger(s) comply with the requirement.

Edited by sjr09

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Update me on your case.

Sounds like xylide was part of the game to me?

i hope xylide didnt scam you too...her cousin works there...isnt that something?

Something, smells fishy. :unsure:

i hope xylide didnt scam you too...her cousin works there...isnt that something?

Something, smells fishy. :unsure:

maybe part of the big fish

u never know

how come she got her money back but not pinay american's money

abby n sheryl

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.