Master5

DS-3032 email processing time?

32 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I am getting my DS230 ready and also interview stuff like emails,photos etc.You should do the same.

What emails? I have a wife AND an infant son living in Russia, what other proof do they need? I'm flying there 3 times a year and I'm totally sick of living like that. US immigration laws are inhuman, period! I hate them!

Just because you have a wife and a son doesn't mean that your relationship is bonafide (I am not saying it isn't - this is just what you have to prove to USCIS). You should have any kind of evidence proving that your relationship is true - emails, phone bills, joint financial (bank, credit cards), copies of any life insurance where you name your wife as the beneficiary, etc.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I am getting my DS230 ready and also interview stuff like emails,photos etc.You should do the same.

What emails? I have a wife AND an infant son living in Russia, what other proof do they need? I'm flying there 3 times a year and I'm totally sick of living like that. US immigration laws are inhuman, period! I hate them!

Just because you have a wife and a son doesn't mean that your relationship is bonafide (I am not saying it isn't - this is just what you have to prove to USCIS). You should have any kind of evidence proving that your relationship is true - emails, phone bills, joint financial (bank, credit cards), copies of any life insurance where you name your wife as the beneficiary, etc.

I'm taking bunch of pictures to the interview and I've already mailed them our joint tax return with I-864, that should be enough. We mostly speak on the phone, not much through email, besides it's private and not thier damn business.

I totally agree with you..the rules should be diff for spouses of USC's....Its horrible that we have to prove our relationship but i guess its because of some people who have misused the whole imigration process.

I-130 SENT - Mar 2007

NOA1 - Mar 2007

Application Upgraded - Dec 05 2008

Touched- Dec 23 2008

Case approved at USCIS - July 20th 2009

NVC assigned case number- July 28th 2009...yeah!!

DS3032 mailed to us by NVC - Aug 3rd 2009

DS3032 emailed to NVC - Aug 5th 2009

AOS fee paid - Aug 5th 2009

AOS fee accepted - Aug 8th 2009-yeah!!

Email frm NVC to send I864 - Aug 19th 2009

I864 sent - Aug 20th 2009

I864 received by NVC - Aug 24th 2009

DS3032 accepted - Aug 24th 2009 Yeah email from NVC DS3032 processed:)

IV bill paid - Aug 25th 2009

DS230 sent to NVC - Sep 2nd 2009

DS230 received by NVC - Sep 4th 2009

I864 & DS230 processed by NVC - still waiting:(god willing it should be soon:)

RFE on DS230 - Sep 17th 2009 - NVC requires original Birth and Marriage certificate:(

Original certificates sent - Sep 19th 2009

NVC received docs - Sep 22nd 2009 - still waiting for some good news....

CASE COMPLETE - OCT 5th 2009 - YEAH...NOW AM WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE..GOD WILLING THAT WILL B NEXT MONTH:)

INTERVIEW email - Oct 13th 2009

INTERVIEW DATE - NOV 20TH 2009....YEAH...YIPPY...AM SUPER EXCITED!!

Yeah interview over just have to submit one document tht was missing then i will get my visa!!nov 22nd 2009

Timeline

Anyone's DS-3032 email got processed? I spoke to NVC today and they recommended I mail hard copy to them. I'm going to express-mail it tomorrow, screw the email, I should do it in the first place. They told me just one DS-3032 for my son will be enough to assign an agent for both my cases since they are linked together. And I can sign that form myself as a parent.

Filed: Timeline

hELLO,

I got the email to send the choice of agent for my mom, I want to send both ways(email and regular mail),but i have a question about mailing. LIke a month ago, I printed the ds3032 choice of agent form for my mom, she signed and send me back.I received it las week. So, I though I can send the one that my om signed already. But, the ds3032 that I just got today from NVC has a barcode at the top page of the form. So, I don;t know which one should I used, since my mom already signed the one I printed online but it doens;t have the bard code.....Pls let me know what did you guys did it when you are sending by mai or email.

Thank you so much

hey you know I have been wanting to mail a hard copy since last week but have been waiting for my email to get processed...I dont know what to do coz i have seen DS3032 that have been emailed before mine getting approved...I hope my day is soon...am calling NVC today...hoping for teh best:)

let me know what happens after you mail it...hope it gets approved soon.Hey how do you know when your I864 has been accepted and approved by NVC?do we have to call the operator and ask like always???

I-130 SENT - Mar 2007

NOA1 - Mar 2007

Touched- Dec 23 2008

RFE on DS230 - Sep 17th 2009 - NVC requires original Birth and Marriage certificate:(

CASE COMPLETE - OCT 5th 2009 - YEAH...NOW AM WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE..GOD WILLING THAT WILL B NEXT MONTH:)

Yeah interview over just have to submit one document tht was missing then i will get my visa!!nov 22nd 2009

HEY GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM NVC...MY DS3032 HAS BEEN APPROVED:)) AM SUPER EXCITED.....

I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR EMAIL OR MAIL GETS APPROVED ASAP!! :thumbs:

I-130 SENT - Mar 2007

NOA1 - Mar 2007

Touched- Dec 23 2008

Timeline
HEY GUESS WHAT I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM NVC...MY DS3032 HAS BEEN APPROVED:)) AM SUPER EXCITED.....

I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR EMAIL OR MAIL GETS APPROVED ASAP!! :thumbs:

Congrats! It only took NVC 20 days ;) I express-mailed hard copy this morning, should be at NVC tomorrow before noon, should have done it long time ago. My DS-3032 email a few days behind yours, we'll see when they finally process it!

Timeline
let me know what happens after you mail it...hope it gets approved soon.Hey how do you know when your I864 has been accepted and approved by NVC?do we have to call the operator and ask like always???

The NVC's automated message system says that "NVC has received AOS form and waiting for DS-3032 from beneficiary"

hey I had read the same hence emailed the 3032..however I have also read if we have emailed we should not mail teh package...so am just praying that i get godo news soon and my hubby can pay teh IV fee and i can send off my 230 package which is almost ready.

Have you called to check on your DS3032?what have they told you?We both at the same stage...

am sure next week will bring good news:)

I've been calling them every day :) When calling NVC waiting time is almost non-existent, unlike calling USCIS. They all say the same: wait, we will process it, we have large volume of email, etc. I have complete DS-230 packages ready to go, this stupid Choice of Agent thing is the only thing holding both my cases.

Masters5,

Tell me how did you know your I-864 was accepted? I sent my AOS packet ,and NVC got it today.

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Timeline
hey I had read the same hence emailed the 3032..however I have also read if we have emailed we should not mail teh package...so am just praying that i get godo news soon and my hubby can pay teh IV fee and i can send off my 230 package which is almost ready.

Have you called to check on your DS3032?what have they told you?We both at the same stage...

am sure next week will bring good news:)

I've been calling them every day :) When calling NVC waiting time is almost non-existent, unlike calling USCIS. They all say the same: wait, we will process it, we have large volume of email, etc. I have complete DS-230 packages ready to go, this stupid Choice of Agent thing is the only thing holding both my cases.

Masters5,

Tell me how did you know your I-864 was accepted? I sent my AOS packet ,and NVC got it today.

Look 2 posts above

Timeline

Sure enough, I've mailed a hard copy of DS-3032 yesterday and today I got the email that my emailed DS-3032 got processed. Apparently, emailed DS-3032 forms are processed by "Serco Inc., Support Contractor", it took 18 days for those slackers to process a simple email. My guess is that hard copies are handled by NVC themselves and that's why they take much less time to process. Anyway, I just called NVC and asked them to assign the same agent to my wife's case since my son's agent is set and both cases are related. The operator did it right away but didn't provide me with IIN to pay the wife's IV bill, he told me they don't give IINs over the phone and I'll be getting an email with it in a few days. I plan to call them again so maybe some other operator will give me wife's IIN.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Sure enough, I've mailed a hard copy of DS-3032 yesterday and today I got the email that my emailed DS-3032 got processed. Apparently, emailed DS-3032 forms are processed by "Serco Inc., Support Contractor", it took 18 days for those slackers to process a simple email. My guess is that hard copies are handled by NVC themselves and that's why they take much less time to process. Anyway, I just called NVC and asked them to assign the same agent to my wife's case since my son's agent is set and both cases are related. The operator did it right away but didn't provide me with IIN to pay the wife's IV bill, he told me they don't give IINs over the phone and I'll be getting an email with it in a few days. I plan to call them again so maybe some other operator will give me wife's IIN.

They do not give IIN's over the phone anymore. The operator was not trying to be a pest.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Timeline

Oh really, not worth trying? The thing is that I paid one $70 AOS fee for both my son and my wife (since both cases are related) using my son's IIN which was emailed to me. But apparently 2 separate $400 IV bills should be paid for each of them and wife's IIN was never emailed to me.

Edited by Master5

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.