Eric19myracle

Anyone can help me!!!!!

20 posts in this topic

Thank you for all the advices here on VJ. I appreciated it. My husband got online when he read all those responces here after 4 days he didnt get online. My communication to my hubby is on and off. On his day off totally no message at all thats sucks. Even I wanted to talk to him everyday but he cant because he is always busy. Thank you very much. God Bless you All.

WX7PaYmN8bA

Case Status updated by USCIS on 8/20. It has been touched, yea!. Anyone else who filed in July have their cases touched yet? I hope this is good news, as my wife is having a hard time being apart. Thank you all who responded to her request for advice. Eric.

WX7PaYmN8bA

i only have 5 more days left, i can not stand these 5 days driving me crazy to wait, it is so hard without her now bcz i know she is coming soon, abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Congratulations Abby and Sheryl. I am so happy that you long wait to be reunited is over. I l pray that Myracle and I shall be so blessed. We have been touched twice in the last 2 days. Yesterday and today. I pray this means someone is acutally working on our file right now. This is very hard...but people like you give me hope and inspiration that it shall soon be worth it. Bless you and Sheryl and all other VJ'ers. Eric.

WX7PaYmN8bA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

I hope that your approvals are coming soon! But separation from a loved one is a difficult time for everyone. I have been married since 2003 and my husband worked on a ship. So we have had to deal with being married and separated for over 6 years and limited telephone time due to ship satellite etc.... You learn to keep busy, do things to keep your mind occupied and spirit up and to develop as an independent and strong person.

However, You have to make a conscious effort to make each other a part of your life even though he/she is not there. Otherwise, it is easy to get caught up in your own life and surroundings which can cause the other to feel out of touch. The hardest part is when you really need them and they are not there, sometimes it is difficult not to feel like "dammit, why cant you just be here to help me!" But if you talk out your feelings with one another, you can come to a greater understanding of each other and build a stronger relationship.

I like to think that over the years, our separation has been a positive thing. I know that over the past years, I always have a better appreciation for the time I do get to spend with my husband and I do not take those moments for granted. I love and appreciate him more now, than the day we met. We are truly connected in so many ways when far away. You are forced to communicate more and most importantly, more effectively. You cannot count on body language to tell him/her what is wrong... you have to describe it, talk it out etc... All of this brings you closer. I know many couples who live together for years and know less about one another then my husband and I, even though we do not live together.

After 8+ years together with him living 9 months aboard a ship each year, he has finally decided to get a job (and luckily has found a good one) on land and we are in the process of the Green Card. I have my own fears about finally living with him (sounds silly I guess) but after all these years of always coming and going, it is going to be wierd to see each other almost every day and in some ways I do not want to lose that special connection we have developed based on the seperation. I do not want to fall into the trap of taking each other for granted as I see happen so often. Also, although we are together, yet we lead kind of independent lives, it is going to be an adjustment for sure. More so for him not living on a ship than for me... but we will have to be sure to keep the lines open during the adjustment.

But I am sure of this, the communication skills we have developed over the past 8 years will certainly help us through all the adjustments and feelings. I just hope we dont have to skype each other from different rooms to get that same level of comminication....lol... :jest:

Sorry to be so long-winded, just some thoughts as I go through this process and thinking about myself and others in this situation. I guess to everyone, look at the positives of having to commit so much to a relationship and how that will bring you more happiness in the end knowing what you have to go through to be together....

Best to everyone.... May we all soon be with the ones we love

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.