DaleandPat

I-134 Affidavitt of Support supporting Docs Question

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

[/size][/font]Maybe someone is familiar with this. On the I-134 Affidavitt of Support instruction sheet under General Instructions it says: You must submit in duplicate evidence of income and resources, as appropriate:

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-134instr.pdf

Does this mean two copies of each category or two sources of for each category?

I have last years income tax return, W2, letter from my bank, income and work history from The Work Number, pay check stubs, total benefits statement from my employer, 401k statement, life insurance statement, and some other information printed from my employers intranet site. Some of this is really duplicated information. Is that the duplicates the instruction sheet is asking for?

Thanks for any help,

Dale

4-17-2009 sent K1 Petition

5-1-2009 USCIS received petition

5-4-2009 received NOA1 notice

7-17-2009 touched

7-20-2009 NOA2 received

8-3-2009 NVC received petition

8-4-2009 NVC sent petition to Manila

9-22-2009 Medical Exam (scar on lungs) will have sputum test done

9-28-2009 K1 visa interview (canceled)

12-02-2009 call the SLMEC for sputum test report out

12-07-2009 Medical passed

12-08-2009 CFO

December 16, 2009 visa Pink Slip

December 20, 2009 entered USA

With God's blessing

Dale and Pat

Filed: Timeline
[/size][/font]Maybe someone is familiar with this. On the I-134 Affidavitt of Support instruction sheet under General Instructions it says: You must submit in duplicate evidence of income and resources, as appropriate:

I have last years income tax return, W2, letter from my bank, income and work history from The Work Number, pay check stubs, total benefits statement from my employer, 401k statement, life insurance statement, and some other information printed from my employers intranet site. Some of this is really duplicated information. Is that the duplicates the instruction sheet is asking for?

Thanks for any help,

Dale

Dale,

I have made duplicate copies...that is all

but I cant tell if I am correct or not because she has not been thru the Interview yet...right now is set for SEPT 23

Best wishes

Timeline
Maybe someone is familiar with this. On the I-134 Affidavitt of Support instruction sheet under General Instructions it says: You must submit in duplicate evidence of income and resources, as appropriate:

Thanks for any help,

Dale

It means 2 copies. I sent her 3 copies of everything including the I-134. As for the list, I sent A,B and C.

Working on AOS

Timeline

Thanks for any help,

Dale

Dale,

I have made duplicate copies...that is all

but I cant tell if I am correct or not because she has not been thru the Interview yet...right now is set for SEPT 23

Best wishes

Thanks, I will just make copies of mainly anything financially support Pat. I see the DS-156K asks for the financial support and evidence of engagement. I see to change status some of this is also required.

Thanks,

Dale

7-17-2009 touched

7-20-2009 NOA2 received

12-08-2009 CFO

With God's blessing

Dale and Pat

Timeline
Maybe someone is familiar with this. On the I-134 Affidavitt of Support instruction sheet under General Instructions it says: You must submit in duplicate evidence of income and resources, as appropriate:

Thanks for any help,

Dale

It means 2 copies. I sent her 3 copies of everything including the I-134. As for the list, I sent A,B and C.

Thanks, I think 3 copies is a good idea because some of the material will be used for the change of status.

Thanks,

Dale

7-17-2009 touched

7-20-2009 NOA2 received

12-08-2009 CFO

With God's blessing

Dale and Pat

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

You need two copies of everything (just as your fiancee needs two copies of passport size photos) for the interview. I would guess that, as in all things bureaucratic, they send your information everywhere in the "system".

5/20/08 Met through a mutual friend in Medellin

7/02/08 - 10/27/08 Visited 5 times

12/08/08 6th Visit Medellin (gave "Promise" ring to be exclusive)

1/22/09 - 6/21/09 4 more visits. 6/22/09 GOT ENGAGED!

7/25/09 11th Visit Met in Panama

9/19/09 12th Visit Met in Medellin for Dial Del Amor y Amistad

6/23-7/21 Gathered paperwork and applied for I-129F 7/24/09 USCIS acknowledges Receipt of I-129F application NOA1

9/28/09 NOA2 received!!! Only 66 days! 10/02/09 NSC Received and completed Application and sent to Bogota

10/02/09 Embassy received application (my lawyer is two weeks behind informing me - time line information learned on 10/15/09)

10/09/09 Embassy sent out Package 3 10/15/09 Package 3 not received - downloaded forms from website.

10/16/09 Submitted DS-2100 and Ds-230 to apply for interview date. 10/23/09 Received Interview date (had to call DOS)

12/09/09 Interview - VISA GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/07/10 Arrived in Miami, cleared Immigration with no problems. Arrived in Charlotte to a freaking cold spell 55 degrees colder than Dora has ever experienced.

Timeline
You need two copies of everything (just as your fiancee needs two copies of passport size photos) for the interview. I would guess that, as in all things bureaucratic, they send your information everywhere in the "system".

Thanks. I have made 2 copies of everything I prepared for the I-134, plus I ran off 8 or so 2 x 2 pictures of Pat plus pictures of Pat and I. I am also sending Pat a copy of the petition with pictures. I think I have it now.

Thanks and God Bless,

Dale

7-17-2009 touched

7-20-2009 NOA2 received

12-08-2009 CFO

With God's blessing

Dale and Pat

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.