Does this mean we are approved?

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Can we get approved without receiving the RFE in the mail yet? We received the email stating the RFE was sent on 6/23, but haven't received it in the mail until now.

Just today we received this email:

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

On July 8, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Does this mean we are approved? We don't want to be too excited until we are sure we are approved. Thanks for your replies in advance.

Jan. 30 - I-212 check fee was cashed (no case # stamped at the back) - no NOA1

Mar. 25 - Engagement

May 05 - I-129F - date of NOA1

May 12 - received I-129F NOA1 from CSC in mail

May 12 - I-129F touched

Jun. 27 - I-129F touched THREE TIMES

(RFE was sent on 6/23....)

- change of address updated

Jul. 04 - I-129F touched

Jul. 05 - I-129F touched

Jul. 10 - I-129F touched (On July 8, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.)

Jul. 11 - I-129F touched

Jul. 14 - IMBRA RFE w/ postmark 7/10 was received in the mail and mailed it back via overnight delivery

Jul. 18 - I-129F touched

Jul. 22 - 2nd IMBRA RFE w/ postmark 7/18 was received in the mail

Jul. 24 - 2nd RFE sent via overnight delivery

Jul. 25 - I-129F touched - status update: RFE received on 7/25

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP yu are approuved , that is the new language of appouved petition..today someone other from cali was appouved and same message liek urs and he called cali service and told him yepp that an approuvel

GONGRATULATION

PLZ UPDATE UR TIMELINE PLZ

Timeline
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP yu are approuved , that is the new language of appouved petition..today someone other from cali was appouved and same message liek urs and he called cali service and told him yepp that an approuvel

GONGRATULATION

Wow! Really!?! WE ARE APPROVED! YEEPEY! THANK YOU. THANK YOU :yes:

Mar. 25 - Engagement

May 12 - I-129F touched

Jul. 04 - I-129F touched

Jul. 05 - I-129F touched

Jul. 10 - I-129F touched (On July 8, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.)

Jul. 11 - I-129F touched

Jul. 14 - IMBRA RFE w/ postmark 7/10 was received in the mail and mailed it back via overnight delivery

Jul. 18 - I-129F touched

GONGRATULATION

Did you ever receive and send back your IMBRA RFE back in at any point?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Timeline

GONGRATULATION

That's the case. We verified with CSC email address when they really send us the RFE, and they said it was mailed on 6/23. We haven't received it since they send it and now they are telling us we are approved. Although, we did contact a congressman for help. I am not sure it did something to our application status. Any thoughts?

Mar. 25 - Engagement

May 12 - I-129F touched

Jul. 04 - I-129F touched

Jul. 05 - I-129F touched

Jul. 11 - I-129F touched

Jul. 18 - I-129F touched

GONGRATULATION

That's the case. We verified with CSC email address when they really send us the RFE, and they said it was mailed on 6/23. We haven't received it since they send it and now they are telling us we are approved. Although, we did contact a congressman for help. I am not sure it did something to our application status. Any thoughts?

Really strange. Can't imagine they would or even could approve it if they wanted to without the IMBRA RFE. Just really weird.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Timeline

GONGRATULATION

Really strange. Can't imagine they would or even could approve it if they wanted to without the IMBRA RFE. Just really weird.

Yes, we do think so too. All we need is wait for the NOA2 in the mail if it is really an approval notice. For now, we won't be too excited yet. Will update you later :)

Mar. 25 - Engagement

May 12 - I-129F touched

Jul. 04 - I-129F touched

Jul. 05 - I-129F touched

Jul. 11 - I-129F touched

Jul. 18 - I-129F touched

We got the same notice last week. We asked our attorney what it meant and they had no idea! We were only able to send the IMBRA RFE back today.

When I called USCIS some time ago, I was told our application had actually been approved but was on hold because of the IMBRA process.

So I am confused!!!

visaJourneySignature.jpg

Plan your wedding and create a wedding web site at wedsimple.com

:unsure: Wow thats a stumper :unsure:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif3dflagsdotcom_uk_2faws.gif

K-1 Sent to Vermont St Patrick's Day~ May the Luck of the Irish Be With Us Today!! 3/17/06

NOA1 03-25-06

Touch 06-16-06=RFE Email

Touch 06-17-06

RFE Arrived 06-21-06

RFE Sent back to Vermont 06-21-06

RFE Delivered 06/23/06 10:55am

RFE-Touch 06/24/06

Touch 06/27/06

Approved 08/21/06 {157 days)

Touch 08/22/06

NVC Letter 08-25-06 Hard Copy

Left NVC 08-25-06

Arrived at London 09-01-06

Packet 3 Arrived at Steves Door 09-05-06

Packet 3 Sent back to London 09-15-06

London Medical 09-29-06- Completed

Packet 4 11-20-06

Londen Interview 12-08-06 APPROVED

Visa in Hand 12-12-06

Enters the USA 12-13-06

WEDDING DAY 2/18/07 @ 3pm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

GONGRATULATION

Since your timeline indicates that you filed AFTER IMBRA went into effect and since you have not yet sent back an RFE, I highly doubt this strange wording means an approval right now. It just can't be possible since USCIS is required by law to comply with IMBRA. I agree that the wording makes zero sense whatsoever - it's not even gramatically correct - what on earth does "the document we made based on the approval" mean in English?

In any event, it seems to imply that you case is approval AWAITING your RFE response and assuming everything with the RFE is in order.

I would suggest contacting your congressman or senator to get them to translate into normal English what this is supposed to mean.

Good luck.

Filed: Timeline

i am so confused

i am so confused I am comparing the timelines i read from one person in vermont and your timeline ...you can see it at the link below

THIS IS THE TIMELINE OF THE OTHER GUY APPROVED IN VERMONT

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=23322

THIS ONE IS YOUR TIMELINE

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=23293

it clearly says that it will get adjudicated by october and while the guy in vermont it's stated there that it has been approved for 48 days... this is making me so confused

Can we get approved without receiving the RFE in the mail yet? We received the email stating the RFE was sent on 6/23, but haven't received it in the mail until now.

Just today we received this email:

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

On July 8, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Does this mean we are approved? We don't want to be too excited until we are sure we are approved. Thanks for your replies in advance.

I hope it's approved...we are also waiting for our NOA2...We sent the I-129F on the same month too....

CITIZENSHIP

May 2010------------------------------Citizenship

August 2010---------------------------Approved

September 2010------------------------ Oath taking :)

Removing Conditions

June 5, 2009---------------------------Mailed I-751 Application

August 15, 2009---------------------- APPROVED (Thank God!)

AOS JOURNEY

May 9, 2007---------------------------AOS & EAD documents sent via USPS Registered Mail

August 27, 2007------------------------ AOS INTERVIEW APPROVED!

FIANCE VISA

April 30, 2006 ---------------Sent I-129F to CSC

March 12, 2007-------------------INTERVIEW (APPROVED!)

April 20, 2007 ----------------------- Wedding

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.. Heb. 11:1

Thank you to fellow VJers who helped me through this process. I wish you all the best life ahead. Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat :)

Timeline
We got the same notice last week. We asked our attorney what it meant and they had no idea! We were only able to send the IMBRA RFE back today.

When I called USCIS some time ago, I was told our application had actually been approved but was on hold because of the IMBRA process.

So I am confused!!!

I'm glad I am not alone in this unusual case. We will try to call the NCSC today and find out what it really means. Once our RFE comes in the mail, we will just need to sign it and mail it back to CSC right away. We will also wait for the letter regarding this approval notice before we can actually rejoice.

Mar. 25 - Engagement

May 12 - I-129F touched

Jul. 04 - I-129F touched

Jul. 05 - I-129F touched

Jul. 11 - I-129F touched

Jul. 18 - I-129F touched

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.