Ayman and Yasmina

Happy Wednesday!!

79 posts in this topic

And here I thought I'd get the jump on the Hump Day thread. Havent started one in ages. But look what happens when Im away, all new faces!

Livvy- sending you vibety-voo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

^_^ Gabby! I'm so happy to see you! Look at baby Mehdi! He's soooooo cute! :wub:

Yasmina ya gotta start a rotating baby pix every so often of Emma and show off all her uber cuteness too!

Edited by ~Flower~

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

^_^ Gabby! I'm so happy to see you! Look at baby Mehdi! He's soooooo cute! :wub:

He's still the Moroccan Butterball. Weighing in at 32 pounds now. I need to put up a more recent picture, but those are so darn lovable.

You know we will be closer to you, come this fall..........

Welcome Yasmina and Happy Wednesday to all! I actually woke up to my alarm clock this morning. I usually wake up about 5-10 minutes before it goes off.

We are almost done with the front. We got some new shrubs and the border on yesterday. Today we will go get the rocks. My husband had to remove this 300 lb stump and its been laying off to the side, he asked me to help him move it, what does he think i am...the hulk??? well, i gave it a try, i wrapped my hand on one part and i couldn't even budge it.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning Mena.

Welcome Yasmine....I have a hubby named Ayman too. Tall and skinny also, lol! I know it's a MENA thing!

Mehdi is a cutie patootie as usual Gabs!

HLM...I forget to mention and congrats on momma's visa!! I was praying hard she would make it here before the babino is born!

Olivia and Yasmine.....good luck wishes on the upcoming interviews!

Happy Hump Day MENA!

I am super tired this morning. I think giving blood yesterday really sapped me out. Anyway, just glad it's one day closer to the weekend! My hubby's job interview is tomorrow, so pray for him!

Welcome Yasmina and good luck on the interview!

Olivia...I know you must be so antsy for the interview and for me it seemed like the few days before was harder than the actual day of the interview! I know everything will be just fine though and my prayers are with you.

Hi Jackie, Maureen, HLM, sara, aymsgirl & yassmine!!!

I hope you all have a great day today!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning all! Happy Wednesday to everyone.

HLM, so happy your mom is coming!!!

Congratulations Olivia and Yasmine on your upcoming interviews!!

Gabby, soooo very nice to see you posting again! Baby is just the

cutest little guy!!

Amanda, hope you will feel better! I'm a donor also. Good for you!!

Hey Tasha! How are you doing?

Mornin' Maureen!

Mornin' Jackie!! I like jJ!

Olivia, are you back in class again?

Hope everyone has a great day today. Wiil be another hot one here, but at least

we have little hope for some rain again today!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Hey Amanda, Good for you! I wish I could donate blood but i can't stomach it, I'm very weak!I know it's a poor excuse but I'm a big baby.

Hey Tasha, how's it going?

Yeah it was my first time donating and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The woman who did it was really good and I didn't even feel lightheaded or anything...just tired today...so I think I will probably do it again. :)

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

morning mornin mornin alllll

we are renting a car and going shopping today...so i probably should get off my butt and find the shower LOL

23 more days left to get things done!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Timeline

*yawns and wishes 7am didnt come so early.

I work til 4pm (grrrrrrrrr for longer hours/alhamdulillah I have a job) There is only 3 of us now doing the work of 5.

As for da name change, it used to be jXXXXXXX (the ex's last name) after Mohammed and I divorced in 2007, jordanian_princess picked 'just_Jackie' for me...... fast forward to marrying Ibrahim----i'm not a 'just' anymore :P

Hope ya'll have a great day.

jJ (F)

funny-pictures-cat-denies-ripping-t.jpg

Edited by just_Jackie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.