sigma20xx

They accepted my I-29F, so what's next???

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hey all. I'm assuming that they accepted my I-29F and G352A because the check has been cashed. :dance: What is next for me? I'd really like to stay on top of this process. What do I need to have prepared so I can get it done now and not have to worry about it later. Does my fiance need to send anything to me from Japan or vice-versa?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hey all. I'm assuming that they accepted my I-29F and G352A because the check has been cashed. :dance: What is next for me? I'd really like to stay on top of this process. What do I need to have prepared so I can get it done now and not have to worry about it later. Does my fiance need to send anything to me from Japan or vice-versa?

You'll probablly get more informed answers in the Japan thread (might be called asia thread). Your next step is to be patient as you wait for your NOA2. There is some stuff you can do such as research the packet 3 for your consualte and see what they expect you to have (ie. police certificates, birth certificates and such).

Congratulations on your first step!! :dance:

K-1

05/05/2009 - NOA1

07/17/2009 - NOA2

08/27/2009 - Visa Received

10/09/2009 - Married

AOS/EAD

11/18/2009 - NOA1

01/15/2010 - EAD Approved

02/25/2010 - AOS Interview

Adjuticator's Field Manual

Old VJ Adjuticator Q/A

Disclaimer : 100% of the time I only think I know what I'm talking about.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You have to sit back and wait for your approval now. Probably about 3 months. In the mean time you can continue to collect evidence of an ongoing relationship. There isn't really a point in doing anything paperwork wise for a couple months.

Good luck

=================

K1 Section

=================

Sent I-129F - 03/25/2009

Visa in Hand -11/23/2009

US Entry - 11/26/2009

Wedding - 12/26/2009

=================

AOS Section

=================

AOS, EAD, AP Forms Sent - 01/06/2010

Biometrics - 02/11/2010

EAD/AP Approved - 02/23/2010

--------------------------------

Ceremonial Wedding - 06/17/2010

deleted

Edited by Stephen + Elisha

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Best thing to do is to start here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides

Then here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=examples

Then check out the info on your embassy here:

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/

Come on back with pertinent questions after

Good Luck

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HERE WE GOOOOOOO!!!! Just sent in my I-12F packet today (USPS overnight) and now comes the fun. The information I found here was very helpful and I think I got everything right. This is my second go-round. My ex-wife is from the Philippines (as is my next wife :D ) and the first time, about 10 years ago, I didn't have any problems so I'm hoping it all goes as smoothly this time.

Thanks for all the information!!! :dance:

post-71272-1249780831_thumb.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Like you have herd allready now is the waiting game part. 3 months is the average or there abouts. Never hurts to add up more proof of your relationship as you wait as well. With the new age of computers alot of people don't send actual letters but you should do just that. Maybe 2 or 3 a week till it is time for your lady to be interviewed. This does 2 things, one she will have dated mail from you to show during her interview and it will give you something to do as well to keep your mind occupied. Toss in a picture

here and there. I also enjoy sending some cute cards. She'll enjoy getting them and like I said just adds additional proof of an on going relationship. Never herts to gather any documents she may need for her interview as well. the earlier the better. Things like your tax records devorce papers if that applies and so on. all that information is listed in the guides. Congradlations on taking the first step. Wish you all the luck!

Time Line:

Met on-line: April 2006

First meeting: July 2006 Broacy great time. rained but so memorable

Second Meeting: March 2007 Met Family and friends 2 weeks time flue by

Third Meeting: October 2007 met friends and more family

Forth Meeting: October 2008 Engaged were it started Boracay 2 weeks in heaven

Petition sent in: May 5th postal over night with postal money order

Signed for at CSC: May 6th

Contacted USCS not received NOA1: June 12th. Got Receit number NOA! receipt sent to wrong address Corrected Stated NOA1 date said to be by contacted agent as 6 May

Touched: 31May for returned NOA1

Touched: 18 June asume to correct address

Touched: 07July Move from desk to desk. no change of status

NOA2: 12 Aug Sweet got e-mail notification of status changed to aproved!!

NOA2: 18 Aug Hard Copy arrived via snail mail yeepeee

NVC: 24 August received NVC stating fowarded to embasy petitioner will be contacted within week for instructions.

Embasy Letter: 4 September

Medical: 05/06 Ootober Passed..Yeepeee!

Interview 19 Octoober ...:::) Passed!!!!!!

Visa Dilivered: 22nd October Sweeeeeeet

POE: 29th Seattle then little flight to Spokane Yeeepeee my partner is home!!

Married: November 30th 2009 Journey complete!

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.