TomandHongyan

packet#3&4

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Can anyone tell me what forms will be in Packet #3 & #4 and if I can down load all forms here and send them to my fiance in China after I will fill out every thing in English and then she will sign them in English>

Edited by silverfox5859

Silverfox5859

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline
Can anyone tell me what forms will be in Packet #3 & #4 and if I can down load all forms here and send them to my fiance in China after I will fill out every thing in English and then she will sign them in English>

Form DS-156, DS-156K and DS-230 Also, I-134 if you had not done so ...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Packet #3 will contain the DS-230, the OF-169 and the I-134. Of these your fiancée will need to fill out and mail back the DS-230 Part 1 only and the OF-169. The I-134 will be submitted at the interview.

Packet #4 will contain the DS-156 (2 sets), DS-156K (2 sets), DS-157 and GNI-2 which will need to be filled out and submitted at the time of the interview. The packet 4 will also contain the Certificate of Legal Capacity and Intent to Marry document which should not be filled out/signed in advance - this will need to be done in front of a Consulate employee so that it can be notarized by them. Also contained in the Packet 4 will be all of the Medical Exam forms which your fiancée will take with her to her medical exam. The clinic will fill this forms out and place them in the sealed envelope along with all the other medical results which your fiancée will need to submit during her interview.

You can find and download all of these documents on the Consulate's website: http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/fo...and_packets.htm

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
more help at www.cattleforlove.com

good luck

UP TO DATE INFO HERE AT VJ: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides and http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1forms

OR AT CFV: http://www.chinafamilyvisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69

Edited by endoftheroad

moving right along

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Unfortunately not all of the forms that the Guangzhou consulate requires and are included in the P3 & P4 can be found here on VJ - the OF-169 & GNI-2 are consulate specific forms that can only be downloaded from the consulate's website and the DS-157 is not listed under the K-1 forms here either (although it can be found under "Other Official Immigration Forms').

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.