maritoni

10 thousands of filipino mourners!

47 posts in this topic

Gawin daw Santa si Cory? :o

It will be possible.. who knows..she was very religious and a good person. there are so many saints who are married. but it will take time maybe after 2000 years. di ba sya ang first na naburol sa manila cathedral at sabi nila sa roman catholic law only bishop and cardinal ang pwede iburol sa cathedral? kahit tayo pwede maging saints... :o:)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Democracy in PI is elusive and relative. How can we say that Filipinos are in a democratic country when people are deprived of their rights to express their thoughts and beliefs....even in this forum, it shows. There never was a democracy even after Cory Aquino took over.

I am one of those filipinos who still believe that Ferdinand Marcos was still better than Cory Aquino in terms of their leaderhip skills. The administration of Marcos was just ruined and tainted by his cronies and his wife. Cory Aquino was just became the president after or thru People Power. But mind you, that people power did not speak in totality the voice of the filipinos of what they wanted at that time. The people who participated that people power were coming mainly in Manila....how about the people in Visayas and Mindanao? It is a sweeping generalization that Cory Aquino is the best president in the Philippines. I could not remember anything remarkable that Cory did in her administration except that failure Agrarian Reform that Cojuangco mainly benefited from it.

Like Ferdinand Marcos, si Cory Aquino ay hindi rin perfecto may pagkakamali din siyang nagawa sa bansa. kaya lang mas maraming nagawang maganda si Cory Aquino compared to Ferdinand Marcos. at isa pa inamin niya at humingi siya ng tawad sa manga nagawa niyang mali.

Si Ferdinand or Si Imelda Marcos hanggang ngayon hindi umaamin at hindi humingi ng tawad sa manga nagawang mali nila sa taong bayan. kaya until now maraming tao pa rin ang galit sa kanila at hindi sila gosto. hindi malilimutan ng manga taong bayan ang manga nagawa nila, they are very ruthless people.:devil:

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Sana maipalibing na yung bangkay ni Ferdinand Marcos para bigyan din siya ng honor ng bayan kagaya ni Cory Aquino. kong papayag ang manga taong bayan na bigyan siya ng honor. para patas ang laban. :unsure:

Edited by bulaklak

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Sana maipalibing na yung bangkay ni Ferdinand Marcos para bigyan din siya ng honor ng bayan kagaya ni Cory Aquino. kong papayag ang manga taong bayan na bigyan siya ng honor. para patas ang laban. :unsure:

pimelda-kisses-coffin-of-ferdinand-.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Si Ferdinand or Si Imelda Marcos hanggang ngayon hindi umaamin at hindi humingi ng tawad sa manga nagawang mali nila sa taong bayan. kaya until now maraming tao pa rin ang galit sa kanila at hindi sila gosto. hindi malilimutan ng manga taong bayan ang manga nagawa nila, they are very ruthless people.:devil:

Of course, you cannot expect Ferdinand Marcos to rise from the dead and ask apology to the Filipino people. :blush: Imelda Marcos doesn't have the full grasp of knowledge on how her husband ran the country before. She's not the president. Comparing Marcos and Cory, they have different approaches of running the country. Marcos used his intelligence and ambition to bring about change of the country as it happened that PI was way above on higher notch economically on his time than at present. But when Cory took over she did not have programs and projects to improve the economic condition of the country and that's the onset of PI's economic condition which dropped like a stone and further worsened by Erap's corruption and aggravated by Arroyo. Don't ever expect of any corrupt officials to admit of their wrong doings, not to the dead one and more so to the living ones. The Marcoses will remain ruthless on the eyes of people not until the Philippine government will get back all the "ill-gotten wealth". tsk! tsk! hmmmm interested of their wealth.

They will just allow Marcos to be buried until the interested parties will get all the Marcoses' wealth. Yan patas na ang laban. :star:

Of course, you cannot expect Ferdinand Marcos to rise from the dead and ask apology to the Filipino people.

He should asked apologies even when He was nearly to death. :blink:

:blush: Imelda Marcos doesn't have the full grasp of knowledge on how her husband ran the country before.

Tama ang alam lang niya kung paano gastohin ang pera nang taong bayan.master siya being a big time spender person in the whole world. alam niya na siya at ang husband niya may nagawang mali pero ayaw aminin. kung sa bagay walang magnanakaw na gostong umamin sa kasalanan na gawa nila. :blink:

They will just allow Marcos to be buried until the interested parties will get all the Marcoses' wealth. Yan patas na ang laban. :star:

I think they already got some of those Marcoses wealth atleast 1/3 of it but still is not enough.

They already took all Imelda's amazing 400 gem-studded tiaras, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, watches and other items from the Hawaii collection. They were shown to the media at the central bank building, where they are kept in a vault and says We need the money to fund our land reform program..Sana nga lang.. :whistle: I still remember the media have valued the collections at $20 million :blink:

I think they already got some of those Marcoses wealth atleast 1/3 of it but still is not enough.

At asan na ang perang yan Bulaklak?

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It will be possible.. who knows..she was very religious and a good person. there are so many saints who are married. but it will take time maybe after 2000 years. di ba sya ang first na naburol sa manila cathedral at sabi nila sa roman catholic law only bishop and cardinal ang pwede iburol sa cathedral? kahit tayo pwede maging saints... :o:)

hmm,.,., St. Pink :unsure: ,., hmm,., mukhang hindi bagay :blink: lol! joke lang hehe :P

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

hmm,.,., St. Pink :unsure: ,., hmm,., mukhang hindi bagay :blink: lol! joke lang hehe :P

:rofl::rofl:

Nakakaloka ka talaga pinky:P Musta na ang tisbun?

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:lol: wala lang, pinapalamig ko lang ng unti mga ulo ng tao dito hehe :P ok nman si baby at excited na akong mafeel sipa nya :D musta te toni?

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

:lol: wala lang, pinapalamig ko lang ng unti mga ulo ng tao dito hehe :P ok nman si baby at excited na akong mafeel sipa nya :D musta te toni?

Hehe nagalabasan lang sila nang sama nang loob... :star: including me :devil:

Okey lang naman ako...Ay sumisipa na yan ngayon.. :innocent:

"Our Wedding Prayer"

They already took all Imelda's amazing 400 gem-studded tiaras, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, watches and other items from the Hawaii collection. They were shown to the media at the central bank building, where they are kept in a vault and says We need the money to fund our land reform program..Sana nga lang.. :whistle: I still remember the media have valued the collections at $20 million :blink:

Iwan ko, hindi ko naman hawak ang perang yon :lol: , narinig ko lang yan sa balita, baka gosto mo silang tanungin. :blink:

Hindi yan Marcoses wealth kasi hindi naman talaga sa kanya ang manga yon nakaw lang nila, wealth yon ng manga Filipino people.

Ibinangko daw sa Philippine bank, at sana hindi na napunta sa masamang kamay. at kong totoo man na gagamitin or ginagamit ang perang yun tulong sa manga mahihirap bakit ang dami pa ring tao ang nag hihirap.:blink: hindi na natin alam kong sinong paniwalaan.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.